Novella #2 Coming!
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Hi, guys! If you've read this far into my Star Wars fanfic, thank you so much! Working on it again has me realizing how much I really enjoy this story! I had so much fun writing it, even though the movie had not yet come out yet, when I wrote the first draft.

        I want to let you know that I have all the chapters of Novella #2; I just need to go back and edit them before I can upload. All of them were written with the last draft. I'm contemplating whether or not to include the chapters in this book, so everything is together, or not. Oh well. Knowing my creative self, I will come up with something. I seriously cannot wait to get to the chapter when Rey faces the supernova! That one has always been one of my favorites.

        And, guys, if you weren't a huge fan of The Rise of Skywalker, I hope this novella at least makes up for it a little bit. Again, please no fights or debates. Just read this story for fun and not as a hardcore Star Wars fan. In a way, it's also an experiment for me when it comes to writing Science Fiction. Hopefully, after I finish this story, I can slid into my Science Fiction novel, Through the Wormhole, a little bit easier.

        Nevertheless, I hope you guys are looking forward to Novella #2 of my Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker fanfic, The Descendant of Evil! As they say in the Star Wars universe..., "May the Force be with you!"

 

- Viktoria Fyodorova/Victoria Christie

 

Please do NOT plagiarize this story! These characters aren't mine, but this plot and my OCs are. If anybody plagiarizes this storyline, then I will waste no time to block you. You can do so much with the Star Wars universe.

0