Chapter 3 – A bad day for dogs
1k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

– POV General –

In the streets of the village walked five people guided by a sixth who walked at the head of the group carrying a magnificent white snake. Hair as blonde as gold, flying with the rhythm of the sea spray and a face as beautiful and burning as the midday sun. Hestia Hellfire and her group of friends were walking through the village to return to their lair where they were to debrief their week's work and what everyone had earned.

The streets were lively, the atmosphere was joyful and the inhabitants led a calm life even if they were often troubled by some quarrels. Indeed, there was no real security system in the village, the law of the strongest always prevailing over everything and everyone. However, in spite of this, no serious crime took place because, although it was a pirate village, it was above all a village of families linked by the same past, the same history.

Thus, a feeling of collective mutual aid was naturally born over time, not preventing the inhabitants with pirate blood from being...pirates. To an outsider, the place could sometimes seem hostile, as most of the people had a more warlike appearance than on other islands. Still, it was where the six childhood friends were born and raised, making them strong and independent quite quickly.

Hestia Hellfire had spent the first 15 years of her life being raised by her mother Diana Hellfire who had taken great care to make her a strong and courageous woman. She grew up listening to the stories of her pirate ancestors and gradually grasped what it meant to become one. From a long line of Captains, Hestia had also learned the role from her mother in hopes of one day becoming one, proud and fearless.

The six childhood friends had grown up with a common dream in mind, already knowing what they wanted to do, having already divided up the tasks. When their parents left 10 years ago, to help and support each other, the group moved to a den a little further from the village. The place had been developed over time and gradually became their home and refuge that only they knew about.

Of course, they all had a house belonging to their respective families in the village, but they only returned there to take care of it or to get the things they needed. Thus, a hectic cohabitation had been established and as every weekend, the friends had to get together to take stock. They all made money in their own way and although they had been alone for 10 years, they had never lacked for anything.

"It's very crowded today...tch !"

Hestia and her friends were walking down the village street and as they went along, the people seemed to be getting more and more crowded. There was no particular festival or event, yet the cobblestone streets were crowded with people. On either side were the different facilities that made up the village and were being invaded by this swarm of customers.

There were inns, craftsmen's stalls, bars, armories, restaurants, merchants and all were happy to see their businesses flourish. There were no celebrations or special events to be had...only the arrival of the weekend motivating all these people. As the six continued their walk, suddenly a larger gathering caught Hestia's attention.

"Ara~ it looks like something is going on at The Raven !"

The Raven was an inn with many rooms, a restaurant and a bar that the young woman and her group were familiar with. There, it sold one of the strongest alcohols that ever existed on the island called "Cursed Water" also known as Clap of thunder in the pirate jargon. So the inn was unusually crowded, with a crowd of people crowding the entrance and seeming to look in with excitement.

"As usual, it seems as hectic inside, mmmh... but something special seems to be going on."

"Yes that's right and I think I know what's going on."

Kali had noticed how, though the inn was often full, this was still out of the ordinary as Joe calmly answered her. Without saying another word, the six friends made their way to the entrance hidden under the sea of people in front before being stopped by a small group of young women. All of them were dressed quite lightly, even provocatively, and almost jumped at Hestia's neck.

"Hestia honey !"

"Hestia, where have you been ? When I woke up earlier you were gone and the girls and I didn't know where you went !"

"Yes yes ! Aannw~ you can be soooo cruel~ !"

The women were three and had rushed over to the young blonde woman who immediately saw her eyes light up as a smirk appeared on her face. One of them wrapped her arms around Hestia's neck while the first and the second grabbed both of her arms, holding them to their chests. They blushed heavily under the gaze of the young woman with the snake as the latter spoke to answer.

"My dear ladies, I'm sorry, I had something else to do earlier, which explains my departure. However, did I not give you much attention last night mmh~?"

As she finished her sentence, Hestia firmly grabbed the waist of the women to her left and right, pulling them even closer to her. Not having any more available arm, the beautiful blonde was content to plunge her wild glance in that of the one who held her by the neck. Licking delicately with sensuality her upper lips remembering their torrid night, Hestia leaned to whisper some words.

"But...I wouldn't mind another night with you my beauties, you know how to satisfy my desires and inclinations somewhat...intense fufu~"

At her words, she would slide both hands over the buttocks of the two women at her side to grab them firmly as she leaned in to bite the neck of the one in front. All three began to moan slightly, not being able even to speak under the amused glance of the friends of Hestia who were not surprised. It was not unknown that the young woman with the snake had very primal, bestial desires, loving to dominate with sadistic pleasure.

Hestia loved women, treated them all like Queens no matter what their differences and origins were, but when it came to the bedroom it was different. In general, she was a sadistic person, although this trait only manifested itself fully during sex or when she was angry. However, Hestia was still one who found pleasure by inflicting any form of pain.

"Now please excuse me, my friends and I need to get to The Raven to figure out what is going on."

Suddenly letting go of her still panting prey, the blonde nodded to her friends who seemed more than happy for this scene to finally end. Placing a kiss on the cheeks of these three women who had come for her, Hestia moved away soon after, followed by Lucas, Joe, Edward, Mysie and Kali. Soon they reached the front of the inn which was still crowded with people making it almost impossible to cross as it was.

"Hey Lucas, what do you see ?"

The handsome young man with the long hair was the tallest of them all at two meters tall and his head easily towered over all those around. Lucas therefore had a good view of what was going on inside the inn and more precisely on the ground floor serving as a bar and restaurant. Squinting his eyes, the young man was about to answer when suddenly a powerful voice was heard from inside, calling him.

"Oh Lucas you are there ! You must be accompanied by Hestia and your friends ! Come on, I'm sure you're interested in what's going on. Let them through !!!"

The one who had spoken was an old, bald, bearded man with a red bandanna on his forehead and smoking a wooden pipe inside the inn itself. His name was David Groks although everyone called him Dave or Grandpa and he had been the owner of the inn for years. Waving to Lucas from afar, he and the others crept inside, the crowd of people dispersing slightly at the owner's command.

Inside, large, thick wooden tables filled the large room, where a warm yet slightly creepy atmosphere prevailed. Stuffed animals decorated the place, such as a huge, menacing bear or a deer's head fixed just above a fireplace. The place was crowded and the tables, usually strategically placed, had all been pushed aside.

There was only one table left in the middle where a single man sat with his arms crossed over his chest and looking around the room with a haughty and confident look. He had a huge scar on his lip, huge muscles and looked like an angry ogre. Behind him, like two obedient little dogs, two relatively thin men stood there with the same smile. Both were twins and had the peculiarity of squinting and looking like idiots.

"These gentlemen are from the family of Klyde the butcher, they arrived here this morning and for the past hour none of them have been able to beat the big guy at arm wrestling haha~ I thought you might be interested Hestia."

When the six friends arrived, David Groks the innkeeper had quickly introduced the three men who began to stare at Hestia, Mysie and Kali intensely. As Hestia turned to them, Lucas, Joe and Edward, suspicious, stood ready to react. The young blonde woman was gently stroking her snake as she looked into the one sitting with an air of far too much confidence for her taste.

"Very interesting indeed Grandpa, nothing like breaking the confidence of a man who thinks he's the most powerful haha~ However...I'm not going to be the one to handle it. Joe !"

"With pleasure, Boss."

With a sly smile, Hestia called out to her friend who was standing behind her and walked over to sit in front of the man with a smirk on his face. At her words, Mysie started to giggle while hopping happily to a table to sit down followed by Kali and Lucas. Edward, on the other hand, stayed close to Hestia and went to stand on the sides of the table, however Joe didn't even have time to sit down, as the man spoke.

"Oh Grandpa ! Did you want her to be the one to face me ? Pfffhahaha~ this is a joke isn't it ? You were right to send your buddy my pretty, otherwise I probably would have hurt you HAHAHAHA~"

As the man laughed out loud causing the other two to snicker, the crowded room of onlookers held their breath. The young woman had raised an eyebrow but said nothing and as Joe turned to her, with a nod, Hestia asked him to continue. However, once again as Joe grabbed the chair, the man opened his mouth to continue to mock.

"Hestia is it ? Beautiful women like you they go in my bed and in my world, they can't defeat me HAHAHAHAHA~!!!"

He had a look filled with lust and continued to laugh with his head back not seeing that the one he had insulted was heading straight for him. Hestia's eyes looked empty, cold and those who knew her knew better than to approach her when she was in that state. The young woman walked towards the table and at the sight of her, Edward and Joe moved aside to stand on the sides of the large wooden table.

"That man is so dead pffpff~"

Kali laughed softly knowing full well what was about to happen as she pulled a whip out of her bag, not too long but very strong. Lucas nodded as he placed a hand discreetly on a chair next to him without making a sound. Mysie, on the other hand, was singing happily as she sat on the table, her feet swinging in the air with gusto. An excited smile was on her face as she in turn grabbed a bottle that lay next to her.

*BAM*

The next moment, while the man was still laughing, Hestia found herself crouched on the table right in front of him. She had jumped only a few inches away from him and was now looking him straight in the eyes calmly. He did not even have time to react that the young blonde grabbed his two hands to tackle them on the table, with her strength, breaking some of his fingers in the process.

"AAAAAAAHHH !!!"

"Douggy my brother !!!"

"Don't hurt Douggy you bitch !!!"

The twins were rushing at Hestia to get her away from their brother but didn't have time to reach her before they were stopped in their tracks. Edward and Joe had moved at the same time, reacting very quickly to prevent the two men from going any further. With a sweep of their legs, they tripped them up before grabbing their arms to lock them behind their backs and pressing their faces to the table, immobilizing them.

The scrawny twins found themselves paralyzed and humiliated on the table, unable to match the strength of Joe and Edward. The two friends of the young woman were calm and paid no attention to the groans of pain from their prisoners as they watched. Hestia hadn't even bothered to look up at the twins having full confidence in her friends and was content to speak to the one who had angered her.

"Oh my~ so your name is Doggy ? What a perfect name for a pitiful dog like you. You know....I didn't say anything at first because you're new here and I wanted to have fun watching Joe destroy your little pride but I changed my mind."

"L-Let go of me !"

*craaAAACK*

"Aaaaaaaaah !!!"

As she spoke, the young woman intensified the pressure she was putting on Douggy's hands, causing new dry cracks. Each one sent shivers down her spine and, coupled with the screams of the scarred man, her previously empty eyes lit up.

"In your world I can't defeat you ? Well in mine you're just a poor, arrogant, harmless little puppy. And what do we do to bad dogs ? We train them and punish them."

*CRACK*

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

At the end of her sentence, Hestia had finished blowing off what was left of his fingers, making the madman, who now regretted having spoken too much, let out a high-pitched, shrill cry. Without even giving him time to do anything, the young woman sent her knee in his jaw making him rock backwards from his chair. Douggy's hands were blue, broken and his mouth full of blood, spitting as much teeth as bright red liquid.

Jumping over the table, Hestia pulled out one of her hunting knives and stabbed it deep into the wooden floor just inches from Douggy's head. He groaned in pain, shaking like a leaf, and meeting the gaze of his torturer only made the shaking worse. The man thought that it was going to stop there when suddenly, Hestia began to whistle with a crazy smile.

Nothing mattered around her anymore but this little dog she had found to amuse herself and her empty eyes were now bright and wild. Shivers ran through her body as Seth, having reacted to her hissing, began to slide down her arm. In a few seconds, the beautiful snake with white scales, wrapped himself around Douggy's neck while squeezing gently a little more.

Taken in a sadistic madness, the beauty of Hestia had turned into an insane  nightmare for the man with the scar who could not even struggle anymore. Pulling the knife from the ground, the young woman took the time to observe his fear and despair which she enjoyed. Licking the blade, just as she was about to use it on the unfortunate man, David Groks' voice came from behind her, cutting her off immediately.

"H-Hestia ! D-Douggy is an idiot and has paid the price for his words but please don't hurt him more for it..."

"Huuuh !?"

Hestia had turned her head towards the old bald man, her gaze making him shiver as it was so murderous and cold. She had been interrupted and reacted instinctively, however, realizing who had spoken to her, softened her face with a sigh. Hissing once more, Hestia called Seth back to her side leaving the crying Douggy to breathe again. As the young woman stood up, she waved to Joe and Edward who waved back.

*BAM*

*BAM*

With a violent and effective headbutt, the two friends knocked out the twins who fell to the ground, unconscious. The crowd of people who had come to watch the arm wrestling was completely silent but anything but frightened. Douggy and his brothers were not from this village and unlike its inhabitants, were unaware of the snake woman's temperament.

"One more thing, doggy... don't you ever dare say my name again or I might just finish what I started."

*BAM*

Finishing her sentence, as Douggy frantically nodded his head still shaking, Hestia kicked him in the face with her heel making him faint. Sighing again in disappointment, she walked towards Mysie, Lucas and Kali followed by Edward and Joe. Her five friends all had a jaded look on their faces as she did, obviously very disappointed that the show had ended so quickly.

"What the hell is going on here !!! Where are Douggy and the twins ???"

Suddenly, just as the little group was about to leave the inn, a group of six people burst into the room headed by the spitting image of Douggy in a more enormous form. The eldest of the three, who had also arrived with his friends this morning, had appeared with a red face of anger. He didn't have time to continue when a glass bottle flew into his head, exploding on impact and covering him in wine.

"Oops~ a pretty resilient guy haha~"

As the people around watched in fear, Mysie had swung a bottle at the angry man to shut him up, to no avail. However, as she smiled broadly, Hestia, Lucas, Kali, Edward and Joe snickered softly, knowing full well what was about to happen. In the inn called The Raven, as the group of friends were supposed to be heading home, a general brawl was about to take place.

33