Chapter 24 – Lady B and the Muses
396 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Not R18 but a bit erotic. After all its Hestia and you know her a bit more now haha~

 

- POV General -

Belfort Beauties, the largest, most expensive and classy of the many brothels that populated the city, was located to the North and was a wealth of information. To Hestia, no one was more talkative than a man under the influence of alcohol and surrounded by beautiful women. On the other hand, a seduced woman was also a good way to gather information and that was what she and Joe were counting on.

Immediately, they found themselves in a large hall closed by screens and facing the reception where a young man seemed to be busy with his work. The atmosphere was quite different from the brothel of Coven Island because more than an inn, the place looked like a big luxurious house. In fact it was the case because the customers of the Belfort Beauties were none other than the most fortunate of the city with great expectations.

"Hello gentlemen, have you reserved a table in our restaurant, one of the private areas or perhaps a room ? Or perhaps you are coming without a reservation which is no problem since you are arriving fairly early."

The young man had looked up from his desk to greet the two friends who had suddenly appeared before him. He had taken Hestia for a man who had never had female clients and did not see her face always well hidden behind the hood. With one look, the receptionist guessed that they were not part of the nobility and that they had probably never been here, leaving them no time to talk.

"Since you are new, let me introduce you to the different services that our wonderful house of pleasures offers. To your left is the restaurant and bar where you can have a table to eat, served by beautiful young women. On your right, it is about the individual spaces also set up to eat and drink but more expensive since it is possible to be accompanied by our Muses. And finally..."

"..."

"Finally, we have the first floor, which is composed of a multitude of high-class rooms reserved only for more private activities that are not allowed in the restaurant on the ground floor. Of course, they are in the individual spaces but they are places intended for eating and drinking above all. There you go, lucky you because there is room in all three of these departments so if you have the money, let me know what would please you gentlemen."

Turning his head behind him, the young man pointed to a large blackboard where the prices of each service were written with details as well as the extras. For the restaurant, the price varied according to the menu, so see on the spot, for the floor it depended on the room, the time spent and the woman chosen. Finally, for the individual spaces, the price was three gold coins for one hour for each Muse chosen, not counting the price of the meal.

The prices were quite high, proving that this brothel was not for the less well-to-do, who chose brothels in other neighborhoods instead. However, thanks to the recent events and to the merchants, Hestia and Joe were equipped with two purses of gold coins. Without even consulting each other, they knew which service they needed and which was more likely to gather information in a discreet way.

"We have plenty to pay for and would love to spend time in one of your private spaces to eat and drink in delightful company."

*cling*

Joe had taken out his purse in front of the receptionist who was instinctively smiling to see that these two new customers could pay. Because of the way they were dressed, he had had a hard time knowing if this was the case, but now there was no doubt. As the young man nodded his head, he leaned over to a huge ledger book where he kept track of everything that was going on while ringing a bell on the counter.

"We have many free spaces available so there is no problem, my colleague who will arrive soon will take you there. There you will be able to choose the available women who will be presented to you in order to pay right away, with the meal to be paid for obviously at the end."

As he finished his sentence, a slightly older man appeared from behind a curtain apparently hiding a room for employees. He was very well dressed and after bowing slightly, beckoned Joe and Hestia to follow him into the large hallway on the right. Without a word, the three of them left the large reception area and went into small individual rooms with a table surrounded by comfortable sofas.

"Do you by any chance have a very popular woman in your establishment ? A Muse who would be the pride of the house and who everyone would want as a hostess. If so, I would be very interested in having her by my side during my meal no matter what the cost."

Stopping suddenly, the man was shocked to hear a woman's voice coming out of the hood of the one he had also taken for a man all along. There was no indication that female customers were not accepted, but it was still very rare for employees. Remaining very professional, the man put his hand on the handle of one of the rooms before answering the question Hestia had just asked.

"I see you are a connoisseur Miss, we do indeed have a star in our house but her price is far higher. While a normal Muse is three gold coins an hour, Lady B is ten gold coins an hour, being the most courted. She is breathtakingly beautiful and without a doubt the most beautiful in Belfort."

"Three hours with her and three other of your Muses."

"Lady B must still be sleeping since her regular customers usually only come at night, you are really lucky today. Settle in here, I'll go get her and all the available Muses so you can pick three."

At his words, Hestia licked her lips as she walked into a small room always followed by Joe to settle in and wait. The room had only one large round table and a large couch that was stuck to the wall in a semi-circle that went around it. The place was very intimate, warm and as the two friends sat down grabbing the menu cards on the table, the man closed the door to prepare what he had said.

_____

Fifteen minutes later, just as the two Cerberus Hysterics had decided what they wanted to eat and which girls they wanted, a woman came down the grand staircase near the reception. She had long, straight black hair, dark green eyes that brought out the color of her sexy white dress. Looking like she was in her thirties, her generous shapes and beautiful face were turning heads.

"It's unbelievable, damn it ! For once I have a free day I have to have two clients that I've never had before and out of nowhere ask me !"

"They've already paid and it's your job so don't be rude, they're in room number six, the girls are waiting for you to come in so hurry up."

"Yeah yeah, tch !"

The woman who crossed the hallway after hearing the receptionist's admonitions was none other than Lady B, the star Muse of the Belfort Beauties. She was not in a very good mood, but being a prostitute, she had to work when she was called upon even if she didn't like it. Her only consolation was the food and alcohol that the Muses received when they were called to the individual spaces.

"Well, I'm here so let's go girls..."

"Yes Ma'am !"

"Yes Lady B"

"I'm ready !"

When she arrived, the beautiful woman with jet-black hair waved to the three girls who were waiting for her, all of them carrying different meat dishes and many bottles of alcohol. Like her, they were all very scantily dressed and wore very provocative but still very elegant clothes. Now that they were all together, it was by making a smile appear on her face that Lady B finally opened the door of room number six.

"Dear customers, please forgive us for this little delay of a few minutes, however we have everything you ordered. My name is Lady B or Blanche, I am the one you requested first and these are the three young ladies you chose."

"My name is Jane"

"Pauline"

"And I'm Leana"

Once they all entered the room, they bowed respectfully and elegantly, taking care to bow their heads as they had been taught. Raising their heads again, Jane, Pauline and Leana moved forward to put everything they had on the table so as not to keep them waiting. As they moved to the side of Alix, nicknamed Lady B, Hestia finally took off her hood after making sure they would not be disturbed.

"Thank you very much girls, my name is Hestia and this is my friend Joe...it is an honor to meet you. Now don't be shy and join us, we would love to get to know you fufu~"

The next moment, the four women froze in place instantly, unable to move as they discovered who was hiding behind the hood. Then their faces began to heat up, their cheeks to redden and their hearts, which had been calm until then, to beat wildly. Their breathing also became agitated after having stopped for a few seconds in front of the young woman standing next to them.

Long blond hair like gold, wild grey-green eyes giving a dominant and piercing look, an authoritative and charming voice but above all, a face of a beauty that none of her had seen before. At that moment, Jane, Pauline, Leana and even Blanche didn't dare to move or even speak and seemed to have fallen in love with the Captain who was used to this kind of situation and enjoyed it.

____

"Hestia, will you have some more wine ?"

"Of course ! Aaaaah~ Isn't this heaven here, Joe ?"

"I don't know, but it sure looks like it, Boss hahaha~"

Thirty minutes after the introductions, everyone was more at ease and the women who at first had been paralyzed and extremely shy in front of Hestia, were now totally uninhibited. Very quickly, they had been reassured by the beautiful blonde and the handsome man also very charming, who accompanied her and then a few glasses of wine later, everything was different.

Jane and Leana were sitting next to Joe who was drinking with a big smile on his face, happy to be in such charming company first thing in the morning. The two young women were very close to him, drinking and laughing and listening to the exciting things he had to say. For Hestia, it was a little different since she did not have the same restraint as her friend and did not hesitate to be more shameless with the ladies around her.

Blanche and Pauline were both at the side of the young Captain but unlike Joe, she had both arms wrapped around the two women. Blanche was feeding her while Pauline had her head resting on her right shoulder. The two women were still blushing strongly especially as Hestia was holding them by the waist which was enough to make them shiver with desire.

"The food is delicious, the alcohol divine...but my favorite thing about this place is obviously you Ladies~"

While Hestia waited for Blanche to pour her a new glass of wine, the latter brought the bottle to her lips before taking several sips. Then, without warning, she turned to the beautiful blonde to give her an unexpected and alcoholic kiss. Surprised but far from being impressed, Hestia freed her arm from Pauline's waist to embrace Lady B more strongly, giving her back her kiss in a more intense and sensual way.

"Mmmh~"

The star of the Belfort Beauties for the first time in her career had taken the lead and did not regret it because at that moment her body was trembling with excitement. The young Captain's hands held her ass firmly and effortlessly lifted her to place her on her lap astride. Their tongues intertwined in a fiery kiss for several minutes before they finally separated, leaving Hestia with a smile.

"Oh my~ What a woman, I didn't think you were so wild Lady B fufu~ are you like this with all your customers ?"

"I-...n-no, most of them are rich, repulsive nobles, naval officers or soldiers from Belfort. In any case, I have never been attracted to these men who would rather court me to become their wife ! That said, I wouldn't mind becoming yours at all~"

Giggling slightly at her words knowing full well that it would never happen, Hestia approached closer to her while continuing her little maneuver. Pauline on her right had started to sulk slightly not to receive the same treatment but did not dare to say it too shy. However, the young blond woman had not forgotten her and suddenly caught her by the chin to give her in turn an incredible kiss.

She was blushing like crazy, enjoying every second and melting a little more under Hestia's incredibly intense tongue. Blanche was still sitting on her lap and was watching with attention feeling her excitement rising and her body vibrating in front of this scene. She bit her lower lip unconsciously and while Hestia moved away to answer she wished only one thing, that Hestia take her upstairs.

"Soldiers from Belfort ? Would you by any chance have any clients like the soldiers working for the Lord of the City ? I've always been curious about how the guard there worked, would you happen to have any information for me, pretty~ ?"

"I-...well...I'm not sure about..."

Although she was having the time of her life, the Cerberus Captain had not forgotten why they had come here and was already starting to investigate. Using her charms and seeing that Blanche was hesitating, Hestia became even more tactile and wild to make her talk more easily. Approaching Blanche's neck, she began to kiss her gently, always caressing her ass and even lifting her dress a little, revealing a white panty.

"Mmmh come ooon~ I might like to enlist as a guard at Kokosnuss Manor, so any help is welcome. If you tell me everything, I promise to give you the best time of your life Blanche, or should I say...Lady B, the star of Belfort Beauties~"

"Aanw~....I-..."

"That goes for you too...Pauline my dear~"

Continuing what she did with Blanche with her left hand, with her right hand Hestia started to caress Pauline's thighs. The two women more red than ever could not speak, completely under the influence of the blonde and their desire. They were squirming on the spot, rubbing their thighs against each other while their breathing was more and more panting, finally giving in to the predator with piercing eyes.

"A-Alright...I-...mmmh~...I'll help you~"

"M-Me too...aanw~...H-Hestia~"

"So tell me everything, my darlings~"

Blanche and Pauline couldn't take it anymore, they were in an almost hypnotic state not paying attention to what was around them. The beautiful one with the black hair had the strap of her dress which had fallen revealing one of her breasts but she did not care. As for the one also in all its states, she moaned as much under the fingers of Hestia which continued to caress her thigh, going up dangerously for her biggest pleasure.

"A-At...at noon I have a date with...with...with a guard working at the Manor....and I...can ask him any questions you want. Mmmh~ if...if you promise to spend the next hours with me in a room... aaaah~"

"Sure, so do that you'll be nice and I promise to come back to you right after noon for this valuable information and obviously...you~"

"AAAAANWW~!!!"

After having answered with a suave voice, the young Captain had suddenly bitten the neck of Blanche, tearing off a powerful moan. That was it, Lady B was totally under the influence of Hestia who took a malicious pleasure to play with her with a perverse smile. Biting her lips, she began to lick the place which she had bitten while she turned her powerful glance towards Pauline, shivering more by answering.

"M-Me too Hestia I can help ! I-I have clients who...who...who could tell me what you would like to know. Mmmmh~ anything...anything you wish I will do ! T-Then please take me too...p-please~"

"Good girls~ How about a moment with just the three of us then ? Can't wait fufu~ I'll tell you what I'd like to know, in the meantime...let's enjoy this divine moment~"

Turning her head towards Joe, Hestia giggled slightly as she saw him just as busy as she was with Jane and Leana on his side. The two young women were kissing each of his cheeks as his hands slid over their bodies as well. That made only one thirty minutes that they were there but the two friends had already seduced without difficulty Lady B and the three Muses of Belfort Beauties.

The atmosphere was very hot and the sexual tension worthy of a brothel was very palpable for the greatest happiness of all. Hestia and Joe already had their hair tousled, traces of lipstick all over and two women ready to give in with a single word. However, the fishing for information was as good as in the other groups, even on Joe's side who had played it fine too.

While the blonde beauty had been busy making Blanche and Pauline fall more in love than they already were, he had been busy gathering information about the city's powerful people. He was gentlemanly, elegant, and had a gentler approach than Hestia's, but it worked just as well. In a matter of minutes, Jane and Leana had unpacked everything they knew in hopes of gaining a little more favor with him.

In the East Kali and Lucas, in the West Mysie and Edward, in the North Hestia and Joe, all groups were doing their best to investigate discreetly. In the afternoon they were supposed to meet at the ship to gather the information found during the morning and noon. Everything was going as planned and new revelations had even been revealed, in any case, the crew was busy planning what would turn the city upside down in a few days.

10