Naruto (1)
165 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a room of a modest apartment in Konoha at the height of a middle-aged Sandaime Hokage with superior strength, a certain white-haired, black-eyed boy was lying on a simple bed in a plain white-walled room with a small table, a radio, and several books about village history and training techniques.

In bed, with a pained expression, the boy in question wakes up startled gasping for breath holding his head that looks like it is going to explode in pain. The boy's name is Akira, an ordinary civilian orphan boy of the thousands in Konoha, who was lucky to meet an old retired chunin who unlocked his chakra, and he was approved to enter the academy at the age of four.

Akira had a nightmare that was too real for his head. He received strange memories of a future that looked more like the scenes of the apocalypse to an ordinary mob like him.

The third shinobi world war, which would start soon, the confusion about a certain Kakashi, the death of Obito and a certain Rin, which would lead to the near destruction of the world in the future.

Akira began to break into a cold sweat as he recognized that if he wasn't crazy, he somehow received memories of the future that he shouldn't have known about. And now, even as a child, he had always been intelligent and rational, using his calmness to always choose the best route of survival.

The smartest action, would be to become friends with this Obito guy, and do everything to get close to him, and become friends with him to do everything to save him to avoid tragedy.

Whether that might make it better or worse, he didn't know. But what made Akira most amazed, was the final piece of information that concerned himself.

In his blood ran the Senju bloodline, from Tobirama Senju, the second Hokage who seemed to be his grandfather, in some mysterious way. And as a gift to survive, Akira felt his body become fully energized as if he had eaten several food pills from the Akimichi clan.

The information came into his head again, explaining that he had awakened the body of the first Hokage, along with the famous and legendary Mokuton, which made him sweat even more from the pressure.

Akira knew that while people greatly respected and revered the Senju clan, he was no fool to realize why the only living descendant was the legendary Sannin Tsunade. Every one able to pass the lineage on had miserable deaths, including those close enough to the Sannin that they could continue the lineage.

Or that was what his strange new memories, and his studies of the village revealed. Akira could even guess what would happen if he revealed his lineage. He wouldn't even give half an hour to disappear, and maybe become a lab rat, as Akira was aware of the rumors of missing children that increased every day.

His chakra level increased a little, but instead of growing explosively, it was as if some power held him back, and made his reserves grow gradually, until his body is ready to support more.

One good thing was that Akira realized that his regeneration was faster than normal, which could give him the chance to train more, using his chakra to replenish the strength of his muscles.

Akira turned his exhausted face and looked at the alarm clock, and saw that it was still 5 o'clock in the morning, and groaned in dissatisfaction, got out of bed, went to shower and clean himself, put on a training outfit, ate something light, and went out to run around the village at least five times, as he was used to, which he had started doing since he had awakened his chakra.

But now with his increased regeneration, Akira managed to run as far as 10 laps before his stomach started growling in defiance. It was already 6 in the morning, and at 8 it was time to begin his ninja training at the academy.

Returning to his apartment which was left as an inheritance by the old retired chunin who helped him awaken his chakra, taught him basic taijutsu and light training forms, bought his current apartment, before passing away and putting Akira as his heir, making the poor white haired boy cry for the first time in his life when the one person who held his hand left.

Akira wore a short white shorts, dark blue short sleeve shirt, the ninja bag tied on his leg, and another on his waist. With the standard blue ninja sandals on his feet, Akira left the house, and made his way to the base of the Hokage tower where the ninja academy, which his grandfather, had established, was located.

It was strange for Akira to relate the legendary shinobi as his blood relative, but he shrugged. As long as he didn't have the strength to protect himself, talking about this subject wouldn't do any good.

Arriving alone in front of the academy, Akira looked indifferently and completely calm at several children, from clans and civilians with their parents, who came to drop off their children on the first day of school. Akira didn't care if he was alone like several other orphan boys.

After the Sandaime Hokage's Will of Fire speech, finally the academy doors opened, and Akira followed the flow of the boys in the same situation as his, and after passing the entrance test, being talented in both taijutsu and chakra level, Akira easily passed and was selected to enter class 1-A, where the geniuses and clan heirs were grouped.

Akira entered the classroom completely unnoticed. He was not ugly, but not handsome enough to attract attention. With his quiet manner, and always walking silently, few people who saw him took a second look.

Sitting in a chair by the window, Akira laid his face on the table on his arms, and just watched the children his age chattering endlessly with their friends.

Akira was almost asleep when he heard a loud voice that almost burst his ear. Bored Akira turned his face with an icy stare, finding the main culprit.

A garish green jumpsuit, orange details, black hair flowing and sticking up over his shoulders, a flat nose, black eyes and a glistening smile that almost made him blind, Akira recognized immediately.

It was Might Guy he saw running every morning, and one of the future mighty of this world. Next to him holding up all the yelling was a bored looking boy, with white hair just like his own, with a mask covering half his face, with one hand under his chin, apparently calm, but Akira could see the fingers of his hand trembling wanting to strike a blow at the green chatterbox.

Kakashi Hatake, the greatest genius of this current era, heir to the Hatake clan, and one of the main culprits of the whole horrible future happening. Sitting near him, Akira saw a pretty little girl with brown hair and eyes, two purple lines on her cheeks, who had a beautiful smile as she talked to her friends.

Nohara Rin.

Akira was now just waiting for the third protagonist and the unlucky center to appear. Soon the chunin sensei appeared, with a name he didn't care to remember.

Just as the teacher began his introductions, the door to the room opened, and a boy in dark blue pants and jacket with orange details, black eyes, spiky black hair, and orange glasses on his head emerged with excuses to help an old woman cross the street that made everyone sweat with the lame excuse.

By luck or bad luck, Akira saw that the main protagonist of his survival sat next to him, but Akira noticed that he was stealing glances at this Rin person. But soon Akira was brought out of his thoughts, when he heard the important names.

- I am Hatake Kakashi. I like many things, and I don't like many things. That's it. - Kakashi said with a bored tone before sitting back down.

- Might Guy, I will show that I will be the most powerful taijutsu user in the world, showing my youth to the fullest! - Guy shouted passionately.

- Nohara Rin. My dream is to become an Iryonin and a powerful kunoichi like the legendary Sannin Tsunade. - Rin spoke with a smile and determination her dream.

- I am Uchiha Obito, one day I will be the Hokage! - Obito spoke in a determined manner, a little too loudly, and only then realized that he had a table partner, being a little embarrassed that he hadn't noticed earlier because he was concentrating on watching the pretty girl Rin.

- I am Akira. My dream is to become the greatest Fuinjutsu user in the world. - Akira spoke in a calm tone before sitting down. He thought a lot about how not to have to force his lineage ahead of time, but still have enough importance in the village to be recognized little by little.

And he thought about being a seal master. If he could bet, he wished that a certain redheaded seal master would choose him when he became a Genin after hearing his dream.

According to his memories, she could teach him everything he would need to become stronger from his memories, as well as being the future mother of the true protagonist of this world.

- Hi, Akira. - Akira turned his face to the one who had called him, facing Obito who was a little too close, but still kept his cool.

- I wanted to introduce myself normally, and apologize for not greeting you earlier. I am Uchiha Obito. Pleased to meet you. - Obito introduced himself with a warm and cheerful smile by extending his hand, and even Akira's iceberg face opened into a small smile infected by the boy's joy.

- I am Akira, nice to meet you. May we be friends for a long time. - Akira shook his hand, with the boy nodding, very happy to have a friend as it seemed.

3