Naruto (3)
133 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Obito began training with Akira to hone all his ninja skills, and let off steam, the two boys truly became best friends, as one filled the loneliness of the other, for not having anyone else in the world who cared about them.

As time passed with Obito, Akira realized that he was a nice boy, a little stupid, funny, and very kind. When Akira went around the village with him to buy supplies or just to play with the other children, Akira would always observe him helping the elderly and pulling them along by the hand.

A year went by like this.

Now five years old, and thanks to his bloodline, Akira had grown a bit taller for children his age, and his body was now more defined and firm, with muscles forged from fighting.

By this time, Akira had mastered all the knowledge available at the academy, whether in tactics, strategy, and the general knowledge such as mathematics, geography, and the complex ones such as the ways of chakra control, and the three basic jutsus of the academy.

Jutsu of cloning, transformation and substitution.

Of course Akira didn't rest until he completely mastered to total perfection the first jutsus that he achieved in his life. It got to the ridiculous point where he no longer needed hand signs, just manipulating his chakra in the same path as the jutsu with a hand seal was enough.

His transformation was on the verge of perfection, whether human, animal, vegetable, or lifeless objects. Akira had an idea of trying to mimic the flow of chakra to become undetectable, but he didn't know how to achieve this.

As for the cloning technique, he mastered it, but didn't find it very useful. He preferred more the useful version of it, which he heard was called shadow clones that gave a physical copy, and could actually fight and take real damage.

And the substitution Akira made sure became instinctive, as it was the only jutsu to save his life he currently had, so he could switch places with anything his chakra field, which was what he called his special sensor talent that could see everything within the area. He didn't need to switch places with just logs of wood, because that was stupid. Anything in the environment could be switched around.

Akira had more confidence in this jutsu to a higher degree of mastery than the other two, even though all three he can perform without needing hand signals. As for Obito, Akira didn't know what it was, but ever since the day he caught his best friend proposing to Rin, and being rejected because she liked Kakashi, it had been putting him in a bad mood whenever he recalled it.

The fact that Obito's pain was so great from rejection to the point of awakening the Sharingan only made that feeling inside him worse. Akira was confused. A senseless anger, and a sadness wrapped in a strange pain that always left him wanting to cry, even though Akira saw no logic in crying unnecessarily. It would only make him lose the water from his body.

For always holding his own as the top of the class and the year, Akira received from chunin sensei a rank E water-style jutsu: water whip, because he had told sensei his chakra affinities for earth and water when he bought an affinity paper the other day.

Even after spending an entire year focusing only on this water whip jutsu that was extremely versatile for both attack, control, and dodging, he could still see many flaws in the execution, whether it was due to his poor chakra control, error in hand signals, or his nervousness.

But he was getting better at it with each passing day. Obito after awakening the Sharingan, was finally noticed by the Uchiha clan, and began training to master the basic uses of the Sharingan, and received the clan's signature jutsu, the fireball jutsu.

Because of the busy time, both no longer see each other as often as before, that they practically lived in the same house, as Akira and Obito slept together when they went to play at each other's house during the year, as they felt that the loneliness was more bearable in each other's company.

But Akira at the moment missed having his chatty friend by his side as he looked at his cold and empty apartment, for Obito's lively and energetic presence was not present, even though they met at the academy, and several times at each other's homes.

To keep his mind busy, Akira began trying to research the advantages his Senju lineage would give him, and to research more intensively the Shodaime Hokage Hashirama Senju, who he had inherited the same power and potential.

At that moment Akira in a dark green shorts, and a short-sleeved brown shirt was walking through the streets of the village, with his hands in his pockets, observing the life of the normal people, with some ninjas jumping on the roofs always in a hurry.

His destination was the village public library. As a recurring reader, the librarian was no longer amazed, and now found it strange when he didn't show up.

Going straight to the history session, he began to really decipher the information from his uncle grandfather. Besides his fame as a shinobi god, having defeated the great supreme villain Madara Uchiha, having created the huge forest that reshaped the base for Konoha, Akira focused especially on the words about him that in his eyes, were key pieces to his absurd power.

Mastery of the five chakra natures, superior medical knowledge, advanced nature power capable of resisting, draining and capturing the world's most powerful beings in Bijuus form, and his sage mode that really made him unbeatable.

Akira had to work a bit to find out what it meant to be a sage, but thanks to the biographies of the three legendary Sannins, he found specific paragraphs.

A sennin, or sage is only qualified for the title, when he achieves the perfect balance between the inner chakra generated by the individual and the chakra of nature which is very dangerous to train without guidance.

Which for Akira had no such problem, as his sage body could absorb the nature chakra without side effects. Only that until he achieved balance, only his body would continue to strengthen.

After mastering the basic taijutsu style at the academy, he realized that his strength grew every day, causing him to develop a new style of taijutsu that was still being fine-tuned by him that involved using his abnormal strength for direct destruction of the enemy using chakra in the contact areas to cause total internal destruction.

Akira also took the opportunity whenever possible after each training session, which he kept rigorously, to meditate so that his chakra reserve would grow a little faster, which would relax his mind from the tiring day.

One piece of news that took him by surprise when he went to Obito's house to call him for lunch was that as the two boys were leaving the family restaurant, they heard the rumors of Sakumo Hatake's death because of some failed mission, and the two looked at each other worriedly and ran to the Hatake compound, finding Kakashi with a blank, devastated look practically frozen in the doorway.

Both were already wearing their black mourning garments, and as soon as they arrived and saw their friend/rival in that state, they just hugged him directly and tightly, transmitting the warmth of a life, not to let him get lost in the pain and sadness.

- O-bi-to, A-ki-ra. - Kakashi refocused on reality coming out of the memories of finding his father dead on the ground having committed suicide with a kunai.

Feeling his two friends hugging him tightly without saying anything, that broke a barrier that kept him from crying, and finally in the arms of both of them, Kakashi finally let his pain and sadness out after coming back from the funeral where he couldn't cry even once.

Akira pulled Kakashi and Obito into the Hatake mansion, closed the door blocking out the busybodies, sat down beside them and pulled them both into his embrace, with one hand on both of their heads, putting their faces on his shoulders, conveying the quiet comfort Kakashi needed and not just empty talk.

But one effect of the trauma, was that Akira noticed that he had become colder and quieter, and the next day he asked for graduation and graduated at the age of five becoming a Genin.

Akira could only watch from afar as his other friend walked away and carried out missions like crazy. Akira decided to enjoy his childhood at the academy and use the time as much as he could to train more and get every possible way to survive.

3