Chapter Ten – The Storm
400 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          "Huddle up and Don't move!"

We were all very confused by Mr. Aizawa's command, from our limited time together we never heard him raise his voice before and before we had a chance to ask what was going on, we got already had out answer courtesy of Aizawa.

"Thirteen!! Protect the students. Kids listen to Thirteen. Those are Villans!!"

Villains!? Here, now? How is that possible? We are in UA this should be an impregnable fortress, then again it seems like someone might have a teleport quirk or stealth quirk or something if that mist is anything to go by. As we watched Aizawa jump down and fight villains by removing their quirk and using both his body and capture scarf to disable them Thirteen ordered everyone to exit the facility. According to Thirteen the alarms weren't going off like they were supposed to and Kaminari said he couldn't get a signal on his headset so Thirteen wanted us to leave and get help but before we had a chance someone covered in the same purple mist that surrounded the incoming villains appeared between us and the door. I guess that answers the teleportation quirk question.

"Ah, Thirteen and Eraser Head is it? According to our records All Might should have been here. No matter Shigaraki said that if this were to happen that a few dead kids should bring him out. After all we are here to kill the symbol of peace!."

Many of the students were scared I was not immune the fear in my heart. Aside from my dad's stories and images on the news I had never seen a villain let alone one in person, many thoughts flew through my head; what would my dad do, what runes should I use, should I fight or run? Those thoughts went away as Kirishima and Bakugo immediately charged and attacked the misty guy with powerful attacks.

"That was close... yes students though you may be, you are still the best of the best."

The misty guy stood their without any damage that could be seen, Thirteen yelled back to them.

"No, get back! Both of you!"

"BEGONE"

The misty guy's voice resonated as the mist covered me and I assume the rest of the class. The next thing I new I was falling over water. Huh water?

"Ahhhhhhhh!!"

Listen I may be a super cool hero in training but anyone would scream if they found themselves falling randomly. I mean common, I don't have a natural flying quirk although that might be a good card to have on standby.

I landed in the water near a familiar looking boat. That looks like the boat in the USJ I saw. Looking around I noticed I was in the water area of the USJ, well that's good I am glad he didn't send me to the middle of the ocean, that would have really sucked. I was about the swim the rear of the boat to see if I could get on when I saw a long tongue throw Midoriya onto the boat, Tsu?

"Hello Adeline I am glad to see you're fine Ribbit."

"Tsu thank goodness you're here I was worried for everyone, oh mind helping me on the boat as well."

"Ribbit"

Tsu wrapped me in her tongue which defiantly was a first for me but not unpleasant and tossed me onto the ship Tsu shortly following me.

Midoriya and I thanked Tsu for the help although Tsu corrected Midoriya to have him call her Tsu like I do. With us three together we started discussing our circumstances. Midoriya theorized that due to them knowing that All Might was supposed to be here that they knew our schedule and thus they might have caused the school alarm at lunch in order to get the schedule. Tsu them suggested that they might have found a way to kill All Might, I agreed with her after all why put all your eggs in one basket if you were confident you would win.

As we were discussing all of this several water villains appeared surrounding the boat and stared talking about killing us, thankfully we all kept our cool. If any of us started freaking out that would have been detrimental. Midoriya got up and started talking to us.

"If they... if there is even a single change that they have a way to beat All Might!! Then we have to fight to win!!"

I was impressed, this usually stuttering, jumpy, weak kid was actually pretty brave and heroic at times, I can now see again the kid that saved Uraraka at the entrance exam.

"Those guys are all aquatic villains from the looks of it so they divided up villains to be best suited the different places we would be transferred to but since they sent Asui.... I mean Tsu here they must not know our quirk." - Midoriya

"Midoriya is right if they did they would have sent me to the fire zone ribbit." - Tsu

"So what we just bluff our way through or something?" - Adeline

"No Kobayashi, they don't know our quirks so they are hoping to crush us with numbers. They have us in numbers and experience but we can exploit the fact they don't know our quirks. Look they aren't moving closer, that supports my theory."

"Listen Midoriya let's explain our quirks so we can come up with a plan ok. My quirk is called ◊ Runic◊ and I can write runes onto objects to have that effect, amount of detail and material affect they effects they have."

"Ribbit, mine is ◊ Frog◊ I can jump really high, stick to walls and my tongue can stretch up to 20 meters. Also, I can spit up my stomach to clean it and secret poisonous fluids but those mostly just irritate and sting."

"Um, I have super strength but I can't really control it, it's a double edged sword."

"THOOM!!"

Our quirk discussion was interrupted by both boat taking an attack and villains yelling about getting bored and wanting to kiss us already. I guess we are our of time.

"Let's see how this works"

Takes two cards from my vest I threw them at different villains and I hit my marks, I knew this because the ones I hit and anyone with a could of meters started getting electrocuted by my stun cards, the same ones I used against Jiro in battle training. That got everyone attention as Midoriya Jumped to another ported on the water yelling/

"Delaware!... SMASH!!!" 

Flicking a finger Midoriya sent a wave of air pressure into the water creating a tidal wave pushing and sucking the villains away I was super impressed until I saw him start falling, but before I had a chance to grab him Tsu grabbed me and jumped off the boat grabbing Midoriya in the process. 

"I'm supposed to be doing the saving of damsels you know." I muttered under my breath

As we landed far away from the boat we were in shallower water near the shore. Midoriya was muttering until Tsu told him to stop on account of it being scary.

"So what should we do now ribbit?"

"Right, for now calling for help should be our top priority, Kobayashi can you use a run to call for help?

"Hmm... I have never needed to so I am not sure but I can try, give me a second."

I took one on the blank cards I had made up and started thinking and writing. I decided on the following runic script: 'produce an SOS message on all wavelengths within UA school grounds.' I then activated it.

"All right I activated it but I don't know for how long it will last nor if the message will get out, it's possible someone's quirk is blocking communication.

Tsu then interrupted me.

"Looks like Mr. Aizawa is drawing a large number of them to the plaza"

There really where to many of them from him to take on his own.

"I'm not saying we should dive into the fight but if we watch for an opening maybe we can lighten Aizawa's load and help."

 

***

 

          [Flood Zone] As Adeline, Tsu and Midoriya were fighting their villains and watching Aizawa's fight the rest of the class were fighting for their lives as well.

[Collapsed Zone] Bakugo and Kirishima were destroying any villains that came their way with Kirishima's rock-hard defense and Bakugo's powerful attacks and battle readiness they were holding up on their own and then some, hoping to get back at the misty guy they failed to get and kicking themselves for getting in Thirteens way preventing her from acting.

[Conflagration Zone (Fire Zone)] Ojiro was fighting off villains where he could and running when he could, as far as he knew he was alone so finding others was his goal.

[Landslide Zone] Todoroki was freezing the entire field covering all villains in ice, while also interrogating them to find out their goals and plans. Unbeknownst to him Toru Hagakure was following him staying hidden not being able to help right now.

[Windstorm/ Downpour Zone] Tokoyami and Koda were fighting their own villains on the dark stormy city zone they were in, Koda getting a good look at the downsides of Tokoyami's quirk along with its power.

[Mountain Zone] Momo, Jiro and Kaminari were having the fights of their lives we they were surrounded by villains, fighting hand to hand, Momo created poles and batons for her and Jiro to use as Kirishima was shocking the ones he touched. Unfortunately he wasn't going all out as he was afraid of friendly fire especially after what happened with him and Jiro in battle training. 

[Main Entrance] Not all students were sucked away to other zones as Thirteen, Ida, Uraraka, Sato, Sero, Ashido and Shoji were all left behind, Thirteen however was now badly injured and she fought the misty guy to enable Ida to escape the building to alert anyone of what was going on. Once Ida was gone the misty guy left the main entrance group which was now caring for Thirteen while also watching Aizawa's fight.

18