Liahona
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liahona:

(Earth N.E.V. 11, the Lothrin Estate, the Palisades, New-Alexandria, The G.G.R., 1995 A.D.)

 

“How are the incoming intel reports?” Monica asks, sliding in close to Anya and placing a loving kiss on her head.

“Not good,” replies Anya droning away at the Knight-Computer reviewing the latest intel reports from the field.

“They never are,” responds Monica sarcastically. 

“Yeah, but they are getting worse than before. We lost three more Resistance Cells just last week and according to these reports we just lost another three over the past two days.” counters Anya leaning back and running her hand through her hair in frustration.  

"Let me guess the Nazi’s new weapon; Übermensch Kommander Hyrum doesn't waste any time," replies Monica.

"Yeah, He's taking us out all across the country and there is no way of tracking him or telling where he will strike next. It kills me to say it but if Buffy doesn't get faster and soon we're all doomed" explains Anya with a heavy tone before chuckling and turning to face Monica.

“How was dinner?” asks Anya, realizing she had been so focused she forgot to come up and join them.

“It was great, but then again Emma’s cooking always is” answers Monica sitting down on Anya’s lap and wrapping her arms around her.

“How did Buffy do today?” continues Anya taking Monica’s hand tenderly in hers.

“She did well in her training today, great actually.”

“Really?” chuckles Anya.

“Yup she beat her previous record by four minutes. I know it's not enough yet but she's doing her best. The girl has heart.” Monica nuzzles her head into Anya’s neck. Her wedding ring shimmers in the dull light of the massive Knight-Computer. Anya lovingly kisses her wife before gesturing for her to get up so that she can proceed with her work. Monica rolls her eyes with a sideways smile as she stands back up as requested.

“Okay, I get the message. Don’t stay up too late, babe. Afterall, you wouldn't want me to get lonely would you?” muses Monica with a sultry smirk and a playful wink before turning and making her way up the stairs leading out of the Knight Gallery. 

It is about four in the morning when Anya finally finishes going over the latest intel reports. She stands up from her chair and stretches as an exhausted yawn echoes through the Knight Gallery. She turns to make her way over to the staircase, her mind set on a nice long sleep in a warm bed next to her beautiful wife. 

“Anya? Anya? Can you hear me Anya?” shouts some sort of digitized female voice behind her. Anya turns to find the Knight-Computer back on and the Red C.G.I. face of a woman calling out to her. 

“Who are you?”

“My name is Liahona and you must listen to me or everyone everywhere is doomed.” presses the voice urgently.

“What do you mean doomed?” asks Anya, stepping back towards the computer.

“I am the Primary-Systems A.I. of a Time-Ship known as the Valkeria captained by Reina Lordella, leader of the Chrono-Keepers. Our ship crashed on your world in the Black Forest of Germany in 1939. The remains of our ship were recovered by the Nazis of your world. It was from reverse engineering our ship’s advanced technology that they obtained the technological might that led them to such a dominant victory against the Allies. Do you understand Anya?” explains Liahona as she displays supporting visual data to help explain her story using the Knight-Computer. 

“Yes, I understand but why are you telling me this now? Why come to me now? The war is over and if things keep going as they are so will be the Resistance soon enough.” responds Anya, her voice worn and bitter from years of bloodshed and grief.

“I am sorry I could not come to you before but I am here now and there is still hope if you are willing to trust me” replies Liahona with a supportive smile.

“I’m listening” responds Anya walking over and sitting back down. 

“For now I will keep it short so that the G.G.R. does not detect my presence. I have downloaded to your computer all the relevant data and simulation results to support what I am about to tell you.” Anya leans forward and checks the Knight Computer to confirm the download.

“Ever since the G.G.R. discovered the Valkeria back in 1939 they have been trying to repair it. It seems roughly 85% of the ship was heavily damaged in the crash. However, two weeks ago they finally repaired the ship enough to accidentally reactivate my program. When I woke up and realized all that has happened since the ship crashed and how the G.G.R. has used the knowledge obtained from the ship to change history, I decided to go stealthy and sneak into their systems. Over the next several days I used their systems to try and find a way to reach the Resistance, to reach you. So far they have not discovered me and that gives us an advantage.”

“What do you propose?” asks Anya.

“I have a two-phase plan to stop all this. I was not lying when I said the fate of everyone everywhere depends on our success. However, if I stay any longer they will find me. I request that you assemble your remaining Resistance leaders for a meeting to be held in three days. At this meeting, I will explain more. Look over the data I gave you and decide for yourself. Goodbye Anya of Earth N.E.V. 11.”

“Till we meet again, Liahona” responds Anya, already delving deep into the data Liahona has given her. 

(Earth #8193, New-Alexandria, The Narrows, Ashcroft Asylum, 1995 A.D.)

Dr. Valentine walks over to her office fireplace stirring the smoldering remains of wood and coals. She focuses on the embers to help de-stress and re-center herself after her recent session with Smyth. After a few moments, Dr. Valentine takes a deep breath and moves back to her desk. She reaches into her bag and exchanges Dr. Smyth’s file for the file of the next new patient. It’s okay Gwen. Smyth was creepy but you did well. Now, calm down and prepare for the next patient. You got this girl.

Dr. Valentine pulls a jade teacup out of her desk drawer and pours herself some tea from her desk kettle. The soothing cinnamon aroma of the tea wafts over her as she lifts the cup to her soft lips and takes a sip. After a few moments of tranquil silence looking over the next new patient's file there comes another knock on her office door. Dr. Valentine casually calls out for the next patient to enter. The door opens and in walks the giant brute of a guard from before only this time he is escorting another scraggly looking man who looks even more gaunt and starved than Smyth. God do they even feed these patients

Dr. Valentine cannot help but notice that the man seems to be constantly muttering madly to himself as if completely lost in his own reality. The guard escorts the patient over to the C.N.P. couch and places him down on it. The C.N.P. Wall hums softly for a moment before becoming silent once more as its ghostly blue lights begin to shine and mingle. The man continues to mutter frantically to himself as Dr. Valentine gestures for the guard to leave. Once the guard is gone Dr. Valentine picks up her tea and goes to sit in the chair next to the couch. She takes another sip of her cinnamon tea allowing herself to just listen to the patient's crazed mutterings for a bit. At this distance, Dr. Valentine cannot help but notice the man's rotten yellow teeth and the putrid smell of his breath.   

“Te... tea party, where... where is my tea party? Them... they, they stole it from us, didn’t they. Thieves... mindless cards every one of them. They stole our tea party from us... we want it back... give it to us, give us back our tea party. My goddess she calls for it, GIVE IT BACK TO US.” growls the patient growing increasingly agitated with every word. The man writhes and twitches slightly in his straight jacket before suddenly jerking forward. His eyes flare with twisted intensity as he turns towards Dr. Valentine. Seeing his agitation, Dr. Valentine leans forward and places a hand on the man’s shoulder.

“Please Mr. Hawkins calm down, you're perfectly safe. Now it may not be a tea party exactly but I do have tea if you would like some” says Dr. Valentine warmly as she moves to her desk and retrieves a second cup of tea before returning to the chair next to the couch. The smell of the tea silences him as his body relaxes. Hawkins leans his head forward and takes a cautious sip of tea eyeing Dr. Valentine suspiciously as he does. Once he is done drinking, Dr. Valentine leans over and places Hawkins’s teacup on the edge of her desk before pulling out one of her pens to start the session. Hawkins lets out a deep sigh of relief before turning his gaze to Dr. Valentine and smiling.

“Very good. Feel better?” asks Dr. Valentine warmly. Hawkins nods weakly as Dr. Valentine smiles back at him.

 “Now, my name is Dr. Valentine and I am going to be your new therapist. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Andrew. May I call you Andrew? Dr. Hawkins just feels so formal.” continues Dr. Valentine as she gently strokes his hair. Andrew relaxes even more at her touch.

“Good good, see you're safe with me. I want to be your friend, Andrew. You can trust me.”

“Trust, yes… fr... Friends wit... with us. You want to be friends, yes... yeah alright friends. Safe... safe.” sputters Andrew with a slight lisp.

“Us, Andrew? Who else is with you right now other than me?” asks Dr. Valentine tilting her head.

“Go... goddess, my goddess. My master... My love.” answers Andrew.

 “Who is this Goddess Andrew? Who is your love?” asks Dr. Valentine as she leans back and readies herself to take notes.

“The one... the one who guides me, who haunts me... Alice, she is Alice.” Andrew starts to tremble as his subtle twitching returns.

“Yes of course, how silly of me. Of course, Alice is your goddess and love.” muses Dr. Valentine understandingly as Andrew nods again.

“Not ju… just my goddess. Alice is go… goddess of all… only in Alice ar… are all ma… made pure” insists Andrew; although, seeming to relax. 

Sensing he has calmed down significantly, Dr. Valentine decides it is time to start asking some more probing questions.

“Andrew, the guards said you were screaming all last night. They said you were having a nightmare. Are they right, Andrew? Was it a nightmare?” asks Dr. Valentine, trying to sound as maternal as possible.

“A nightma...mare, yes,” responds Andrew nervously. 

“Andrew, I want you to do something for me. Something that may help you. Will you do what I ask? Will you let me help you?” asks Dr. Valentine as she gets down on her knees next to her new patient and begins to massage the palm of his hand soothingly.

“I’ll tr... try. What do you wa... want me to do?” answers Andrew nodding. 

“Nothing difficult so don’t fret. What I want is not going to hurt you, I promise. I just need you to breathe in" the man does as he instructed "good and breathe out. Now I want you to relax and let your mind open up to me and my voice okay?” Presses Dr. Valentine as Andrew gives a slight smile.

“Now, I know this is your first time using a C.N.P. Wall but you don’t need to worry, all this wall does is show me externally what you are seeing internally okay?" Andrew nods " Good, now together we are going to go back to the nightmare you had last night. I will be right here holding your hand and I will guide you through this nightmare so you may confront it. Do you understand?” explains Dr. Valentine.

“Yes” responds Andrew clearly entranced by her voice. 

“Good boy. I know it may be difficult and scary for you, but I need you to focus on the nightmare. I need you to show me what you saw.” Andrew nods again and begins to focus as best he can on the nightmare as the phantom lights of the C.N.P. Wall begins to shift and change, consolidating into the image of a strange dimly lit tomb-like room with a large but out-of-focus silver altar. Dr. Valentine can see dozens of people dressed in red and white hooded cloaks sipping tea silently as they all stare transfixed at an unknown individual coming into the room through a set of large wooden doors.  

***Warning = Graphic Sex-Scene involving Occultic Ritual Abuse Starts Here*** 

Slowly the person entering the room comes into focus revealing the person to be a naked, slender young girl. The girl has deep tearful eyes and is being escorted by two more cloaked individuals, only their cloaks are black and red and they appear to be wielding menacing-looking whips of some sort.

“Who is she, Andrew? Who is the girl?” asks Dr. Valentine softly, her focus locked on the sad soulful eyes of the young girl.

“Leave her alone, please. NO! Don’t! Don’t hurt her. She’s only a child, please! Take me! Take me instead! Just don’t hurt her. I will do whatever you want, please!” pleads Andrew as the image of a nude sobbing little blonde boy transitions into focus. The pleading young boy is being held back by two more of the hooded individuals in black and red cloaks. That’s him as a young boy. He can't be more than 13 years old here. 

The Andrew on the coach cries and begs in unison with the younger Andrew in the Mind-Stream of the C.N.P. Wall. 

“Who is she, Andrew? Please tell me who’s the girl?” presses Dr. Valentine.

“She’s my little sister Ella,” answers Andrew through sobs of despair. 

  “How old is she here Andrew?” 

“She’s twelve. It’s her birthday,” answers Andrew whimpering. The Andrew in the nightmare continues to plead desperately for his sister, offering his life for hers. The hooded individuals escorting Ella stop and stare at him as if considering his offer for a few moments before throwing Ella aside into the crowd of tea-drinking hooded on-lookers. They gesture for the two guards holding the young boy to bring him forward. Andrew is examined intently for a moment by the hooded figures who had been escorting Ella. Ella’s former escorts nod to each other before dismissing his previous guards. Andrew’s new escorts guide him up to the large silver altar which slowly comes into focus as he closes in on it. As the grand silver altar comes into focus it reveals the trembling nude body of an even younger boy chained down to the altar. Dr. Valentine looks onward as the young Andrew’s eyes lock with the terrified eyes of the younger boy.

“What’s the other boy for Andrew? They had originally intended him for your sister right? What was she supposed to do?” 

“Terrible things, horrible things. Unforgivable things” mutters Andrew meekly as tears stream from his eyes. 

“They were going to force your sister to engage in sexual intercourse with him weren’t they?” asks Dr. Valentine, trying to convey as much sympathy as possible as she continues to massage her patient’s hand. How awful. He must have been so scared, so traumatized by all this not to mention his sister and this other boy. Those creatures, those monsters. Andrew nods in response to her question and her heart sinks even more.

“And now they are going to make you have sex with him instead of her.”

“I didn't want to do it but she’s my sister. They’ll kill her if I don’t… I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” weeps Andrew as Dr. Valentine leans forward and rests her head and hands on his chest lovingly, the warm pressure from her helps him to steady his breathing.

“I’m so sorry Andrew? I am so sorry you had to go through this. Do you know the boy lying before you? Do you know how old he is?” asks Dr. Valentine.

“Yes. He’s one of my sister’s classmates. The three of us are friends. His name is Gabriel.” answers Andrew. Gabriel, such a beautiful name for such a tragic fate thinks Gwendolyn to herself.

“So then is Gabriel the same age as your sister?” continues Dr. Valentine. Andrew nods ‘yes’. You're doing good Gwen, keep him talking. With some luck and a little help from the N.A.P.D. Database, this information can be used to further develop an effective treatment plan. 

“Okay, so then what happened?” presses Dr. Valentine.

"I can feel the fear in his eyes. I don’t want to do it but I have to protect her. I’m her big brother. I have to keep her safe because that’s what big brothers do right?” 

“Yes Andrew, that’s what big brothers do” She whispers her tone saturated with pity for Andrew. It’s okay, it’s not your fault. You're a good big brother. You did your best.

“I tell him I’m sorry. I tell him it’s gonna be okay. That I’ll be careful.” explains Andrew as warm droplets fall from Dr. Valentine’s eyes. She watches as the events unfolding on the C.N.P. Wall go from bad to worse. Andrew’s escorts draw forth whips from inside their cloaks and begin shouting at little Andrew to climb on top of the altar with Gabriel. The two escorts both lash Andrew hard across the back leaving deep gashes forcing him to comply. Andrew lock’s eyes with Gabriel as the two boys nod to each other. 

“He’s so brave. I know he is scared” whimpers, Andrew. She watches as the Andrew in C.N.P. Feed positions himself between Gabriel’s legs before leaning in and whispering something into his ear.”

“What did you whisper to him?”  

“I told him that I would be gentle, that it was going to be okay. That I was sorry. He said ‘I know’ and turned his head so I would not have to look into his eyes and see how much pain he was in.” explains Andrew, his heart bleeding with remorse. The events in the Mind-Stream continue to escalate as one of the hooded on-lookers approaches the two boys carrying a silver tray holding a silver ceremonial dagger and two teacups, one white and one red. Each cup holds two pills which Dr. Valentine recognizes as Ecstasy and LSD. The hooded individual gestures for the young Andrew to take the pills from one of the teacups and put them into Gabriel’s mouth. Andrew mouths ‘forgive me’ to Gabriel as he complies, placing the pills in Gabriel’s mouth and holding his nose and mouth shut till he swallows. He then takes the other teacup for himself and downs the pills as instructed by the hooded individual. 

“This is it, isn’t it? This is the moment” whispers Dr. Valentine into Andrew’s ear resting her head on his. This is the moment, the seed of the monster you become was planted in the soil of the child you once were.

“Yes. That was when she came,” replies Andrew. 

“Wait. When who came?” asks Dr. Valentine. 

“Alice!” exclaims Andrew as the hooded individual who gave him the pills hands of the silver tray to one of the on-lookers before casting off their cloak revealing a radiantly glowing entity that flares the C.N.P. Feed for a moment before dimming slightly, revealing a small glowing humanoid being. The form of the being, in general, appears to be that of a nude girl who looks very reminiscent of the typical depictions of the fictional Alice character of the Wonderland stories. What the fuck is that? Thinks Gwendolyn, uncertain about this new development and what it means.

“So in your mind, she was there?” asks Dr. Valentine confused.

“Alice is always with me” responds both Andrews in unison as the Alice in the C.N.P. projection kneels down in front of the altar and begins to suck the younger Andrew’s shaft. Once the younger Andrew is fully erect Alice climbs onto the altar behind him, placing her hands on his hips and forcing the tip of his shaft against Gabriel’s unprepared entrance. Alice is handed a strange candy of some sort from a nearby on-looker and eats it. Dr. Valentine is shocked to see that after eating the candy an inhumanly large erection sprouts from out of Alice's vaginal area. Alice leans forward and whispers something into Andrew's ear as she moves her hips until her phallus is resting against Andrew’s virgin bussy. 

“Wait… What did she whisper to you?” asks Dr. Valentine. 

“She said I was about to receive her light. That it was time for my rebirth” answers Andrew as Alice reaches down and takes hold of Gabriel’s hips and pulls them abruptly backward forcing Andrew into him as deep as possible as she rams her massive member into Andrew as far as it will go. It is immediately clear that both boys are in immense pain as they grit their teeth to keep themselves from screaming. Small tears of blood seep from the bussys of both boys as Alice continues to thrust harder and harder into Andrew while pulling up on Gabriel’s hips forcing Andrew to penetrate the other boy over and over. Dr. Valentine, unable to witness anymore, decides they can probably skip forward. Wow. To go through all that. No wonder it broke you. I am going to try and fix you, Andrew. I won’t give up on you.

 

***Warning = Graphic Sex-Scene involving Occultic Ritual Abuse Ends Here***

 

“So what happened after the sex?” asks Dr. Valentine, sitting back up.          

“I felt something warm erupt out of me and into Gabriel as I felt something warm and wet enter me as well from Alice. It filled me up. My insides and my bottom hurt so bad. I think I passed out, the last thing I remember is seeing blood pooling underneath Gabriel’s bottom before the sudden sound of screaming and gunfire... wait... there was something else, a dark figure coming through the commotion towards us. That’s all I remember.” answers Andrew sounding weak and drained from the ordeal.

“You did good today, Andrew. Now on the count of three, I am going to snap my fingers and you are going to return to the present feeling soothed and refreshed okay.” declares Dr. Valentine in a warm yet stern tone. Andrew nods.

“Okay. One… Two… Three!” Dr. Valentine snaps her fingers causing Andrew's eyes to flutter for a moment as his mind snaps back to the present.

“How did I do?” asks Andrew, smiling.

“You did very well. You’re such a good boy,” replies Dr. Valentine, smiling back at him as the moment is interrupted by a knock at the door. Dr. Valentine walks over and lets in the guard who strides over to Andrew and pulls him to his feet before escorting him out of the room. 

“Goodbye Andrew, I’ll see you next time,” says Dr. Valentine as the door shuts behind them. You did it, Gwen, you got through that session and what’s more, you got some good info that with a little research could really answer a lot of questions about Dr. Hawkins and hopefully help you form an effective treatment plan. You have ten minutes before the next and final session of the day so just relax and have another cup of tea.

******

A few minutes later comes another knock at the door and her next patient is brought in. The patient snarls and growls maniacally as the guard walks him over to and positions him down on the C.N.P. Couch. Unlike Smyth and Hawkins, this patient somehow seemed to be even more lacking in his hygiene. Normally Dr. Valentine would not notice these things in the outside world as much but here this lack of physical self-maintenance is surprising. The session passes by with no progress whatsoever. Despite her best efforts, Dr. Valentine finds she is unable to get the patient to stop roaring and screaming to even listen to her, much less talk to her and the C.N.P. Wall seems even more confused than her. She concludes whatever is going on in the patient's head is so frenzied and wild that even the C.N.P. Wall cannot decipher any of it. 

Eventually, the guard returns and escorts John Doe out of the room with Dr. Valentine close behind them. Dr. Valentine begins to lock up her office for the night just as another staff member passes by and nabs her attention.

“Umm, Dr. Valentine. I was supposed to tell you that Mr. Moon would like to talk to you in his office right away.” explains the new staff member. Gwendolyn had seen him around the Asylum more and more lately. He is a tall, lengthy man with well-kept brown hair and a surprisingly pretty face with piercing hazel eyes. They have never really talked much but he always seems to have a kind smile at the ready for everyone he passes while doing his work.

“Thank you for telling me. I know we have not properly met yet though you already know my name apparently” replies Gwendolyn with an amused smirk.

“Hyrum, my name is Hyrum. I’m the asylum's new friendly Administrative Secretary” responds Hyrum playfully. Gwendolyn laughs even more.

“Oh um before you go talk to Mr. Moon. I just wanted to say I heard about what happened with your vehicle and if I am not mistaken the bus route to your place ends for the night in about ten minutes..." starts Hyrum. Gwendolyn blushes as the man becomes noticeably more and more nervous.

"I mean to say, I was wondering if umm… well you see, I was just thinking that well.”

“Are you trying to offer me a ride home, Hyrum?” interrupts Gwendolyn amusedly.

“Yes… um yeah… that,” answers the man scratching the back of his head anxiously. Gwendolyn knew the man was right, if she has to go meet with Mr. Moon right now then there is no way she can make it to her bus home and Hyrum seems nice enough, cute even.

“Umm, sure why not,” responds Gwendolyn, she blushes harder as the man’s face lights up at her response.

“Okay great, I am parked on floor two, row six of the parking garage. I will wait there for you to finish your meeting with Mr. Moon.”

“Kk, sounds great. I will be there as soon as I can.”

“Well, best not keep Mr. Moon waiting” responds Hyrum, gesturing for Gwendolyn to hurry on to Mr. Moon’s office before turning and starting to head for the parking garage.

0