Meet the Main Cast ( Bonus Info Section )
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meet the Main Cast:

Anko L. (Lamport) De La Vega / The Eternal Zorro (The Fifth):

Description = Anko is the adopted daughter of Nathaniel Lamport (The Fourth Zorro); the C.E.O. of Vega-Corp. As the current Zorro, she is also the current Supreme-Commander of the Order of the Fox. The Order of the Fox is a Zorro worshipping cult that exist to carry out the will of the current Zorro at any given time and also often acts as Unofficial Elite Black-Ops and Covert-Intelligence force for the South-American Union. Nathaniel trained his adopted daughter from a young age to be able to take over as the next Zorro after his death. He taught her to be a Master Swordsman, a Master Occultist / Mystic, a Master of Stealth and Acrobatics, and a talented equestrian. He also taught her to fight using whips and manner of firearms. Anko heard rumors through the grapevine about Oskar’s and Anya’s vigilante activities and eventually decided to make contact with them forming an alliance of sorts to fight for justice, equality and the Antifa Way. 

Gender Identity = Cis-Female

Species = Arcane-Enhanced Human.

Ethnicity = Japanese.

Current Age:

Presentational Age =16 Years Old

Chronological Age = 31 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 300 Years Old

Powers / Abilities = Vast Wealth, Master Acrobat, Master Martial Artist, Master Swordsman, Aura-Vision, Tactile Post-Cognition Powers. Arcane-Enhanced Endurance, and Arcane-Enhanced Healing, Trained Shrine-Maiden, Reincarnated Soul. 

Weaknesses = None.

Hero Class = Shrine-Maiden, Talented Fighter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anya P. ( Poe ) Lothrin / The Knight-Raven:

Description = Anya is the daughter of two of the world’s wealthiest left-wing philanthropists. After her parents are murdered by right-wing terrorists, she inherited her parent’s vast fortune and when she turned 18 she inherited her parent’s company; Lothrin-Industries. After inheriting her parent’s fortune to search for meaning to an empty life. Her plane crashed into the jungle of South America with her as the only survivor. Anya is presumed dead by the world.

She is rescued/captured by a brutal order of assassins operating out of a secret compound in the nearby jungles. The leader of the order takes mercy on Anya due to her looking exactly like his dead daughter. She spends the next two years in the order’s custody. In their care, she finds a new reason to live and begs them to teach her everything they can so that she can return home and exact justice on the right-wing terrorists who killed her parents and all other right-wing fascists who seek to corrupt society. 

Gender Identity = Gender-Fluid Demi-Male (A.F.A.B.)

Species = Human???????.

Ethnicity = Caucasian  

Current Age:

Presentational Age = 25 Years Old 

Chronological Age = 25 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 25 Years Old 

Powers / Abilities = Vast Wealth, Skilled-Assassin, Skilled-Detective, Brilliant Inventor, Advanced Exo-Skeletal Combat Suit. The Tenjin A.I. Assisstant created by and gifted to her by Dues-Excess.

Weaknesses = None

Hero Class = Master Detective, Master Technocrat,  Master Assassin.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy Lothrin-Bathory / Silver-Light:

Description = Buffy is the alternate reality adopted daughter of Anya Lothrin and Monica Bathory and is the last child of a doomed world. A child with great potential whose stories and future are still unwritten.

Gender Identity = Gender-Fluid Female

Species = Hyper-Evolved Human

Ethnicity = Caucasian

Current Age:

Presentational Age =14 Years Old

Chronological Age = 14 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 20 Years Old

Powers / Abilities = Super-Speed, Rapid-Healing, Enhanced Reflexes, Time-Runner, Reincarnated Soul.

Weaknesses = Hyper-Metabolism

Hero Class = Super-Speedster 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Gwendolyn L. (Lockheart) Valentine:

Description = Gwendolyn was a young prodigy athlete who worked hard all her life and made it to the Olympics only to have the gold in Figure-Skating taken away from her by a violent attack that left her Right-Leg permanently damaged… an attack solicited and paid for by her rival. 

Gwen pushed through her physical therapy and recovery like a champion and intended to make a come-back but while in recovery she met the woman and fell in love and thus decided to pursue a different course to stay close to the woman (Dr. Lillian Lebenstochter) she loves and thus went to school to become a therapist instead and discovered she was damn good at it, eventually getting a coveted job as a doctor at the Ashcroft Asylum. 

Two years into their relationship Lebenstochter proposes to Gwen but a month before they are to be married Dr. Lebenstochter suffers a tragic workplace accident while working on a top-secret project at Lothrin-Industries that results in her death. Gwen is destroyed by the loss of her spouse and throws herself into work in order to endure/avoid the pain.

Gender Identity = Gender-Punk Female (A.F.A.B.)

Species = Human

Ethnicity = Caucasian

Current Age:

Presentational Age =34 Years Old

Chronological Age = 34 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 34 Years Old

Powers / Abilities = Master Acrobat, Archer, Swimmer and Ice-Skater, Talented Therapist.

Weaknesses = Fear of Loss and a Permanently Damaged Right-Ankle and Right-Knee. 

Hero Class = NA

-------------------------------------------------------------

Monica B. (Byron) Bathory / Lady-Crimson:

Description = Monica Bathory was just a lowly corporate secretary until Scott, her corporate rapist boss stabs her through the heart with an arcane-ceremonial dagger (he didn’t realize the nature of the weapon) during a violent sexual assault. He has some goons dump her body in the woods but the magic of the dagger activated by the direct light of the moon on her skin resurrects and completely transforms Monica in monstrous ways. Monica is infused with the cursed spirit of an ancient and powerful vampire, transforming her into a creature of the night… a vampire with all the gifts and weaknesses that come with it. She can now only survive by feeding on the blood of young girls. 

When Monica first came back to life she was confused, blood-thirsty and during one of her nightly hunts, she is brought into conflict with Knight-Raven (Anya). The fight quickly descends into bloody kinky and deeply passionate sex after which Knight-Raven subdues her and detains her until she can get a handle on the situation. 

Anya spends the next few months helping Monica remember who she is what happened to her. The two develop feelings for each other in their own subtle ways and continue to have sex on the regular. However, Monica escapes and attempts to seek revenge on Scott for killing her. Anya attempts to stop her. Anya pleads with Monica to instead let her arrest Scott and let him spend the rest of his life in jail. However, Monica overpowers Anya and attacks Scott. During the fight between Scott and Monica, an accidental explosion destroys Scott’s Apartment with Monica and him still inside. Anya barely escapes. Anya assumes Monica died during the explosion leaving her heart shattered.  

Gender Identity = Gender-Fluid Female (A.F.A.B.)

Species = Arcane-Revenant Dhampir / Formally Human.

Ethnicity = Caucasian 

Current Age:

Presentational Age =18 Years Old

Chronological Age = 26 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 26 Years Old

Powers / Abilities = Vampiric Healing, Vampiric Strength and Speed, Eternal Agelessness, Vampiric Flight, Hemo-Kinetic Powers, Vampiric Reflectless Presence, Vampiric Psuedo-Invisibility, Vampiric Hypnosis.  

Weaknesses = Must vampirically feed on the blood of young girls in order to live. Is weak to Sephriss Wood, Lunarium, Silver, Photo-Kinetic Weapons.

Hero Class = Bloody Anti-Hero, Master Seducer and Infiltrator. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Andrew Hawkins / The Mad-Hatter:

Description = Dr. Andrew Hawkins was a promising futurist working in the field of Inter-Dimensional Physics. However, he was suddenly brought down by charges of accusations of top-secret illegal experimentation on and pedophilic sexual acts against young girls. Andrew avoided capture by faking his own death before resurfacing years later as under the super-villain persona of the Mad-Hatter. Hawkins is also a master of Chemistry and Mechanical Engineering.  He is eventually captured by Deus-Excess and Knight-Raven.

Gender Identity = Cis-Male 

Species = Arcane-Augmented Human

Ethnicity = Caucasian 

Current Age:

Presentational Age =23 Years Old

Chronological Age = 23 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 23 Years Old

Powers / Abilities = Wall-Phasing, Limited Point to Point Teleportation, Temporary Temporal-Locking, Varied Arsenal of Deadly Self-Designed Gadgets and Poisons. 

Villain Class = Sadistic Predator / Wicked-Technologist

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien W. (Winslow) Smyth / The Piper: 

Description = World-Famous Pianist and Futurist in the field of Cognio-Harmonic Technology.  However, it is discovered he is performing illegal experiments involving Harmonic-Command Based Mind-Control.  He forces the arresting officers to commit suicide before going on a two-year-long crime spree using his mind control technology under the persona of The Piper. He is eventually stopped by the combined efforts of Knight-Raven, Deus-Excess and The Eternal Zorro. After his arrest, he is sent to Ashcroft Asylum. Smyth seems to suffer from a very deep-seated erotic obsession with the emotion of fear.

Gender Identity = Cis-Male

Species = Techno-Augmented Human

Current Age:

Presentational Age = 25 Years Old

Chronological Age = 25 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 25 Years Old

Ethnicity = Caucasian 

Powers / Abilities = Harmonic-Based Mind-Control, Talented Fencer /  Swordsman, Master Inventor. 

Weaknesses = None

Villain Class = Sadistic Predator / Master-Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oskar  L. (Lochlan) Turing / Dues-Excess:

Description = Oskar is a fellow corporate rich kid like Anya and has been Anya’s closest friend all her life.

Oskar’s parents raised Anya after her parents died. Though there has always been a romantic tension between Oskar and Anya they only ever went on one date, their School Prom. However, the two have sexual hook-uped on rare occasions but they both mutually decided to not pursue an actual romantic relationship. 

Oskar was diagnosed with a terminal Neural-Degenerative disease when he was 23 but used his masterful skill as an inventor and the vast resources of his company (Turing-Tech Industries) to augment his brain with cybernetics halting the progression of the disease. However, when Anya returned from her presumed death he finds out about her new vigilante activities and refuses to let her wage a one-woman war against crime and right-wing fascism by herself and so he continues to upgrade himself using nanotechnology and cybernetics, turning himself into a one-man army. He adopts the Superhero Persona of Dues-Excess and joins his best gal pal in her noble fight.

Gender Identity = Gender-Fluid Male (A.M.A.B.)

Species = Techno-Augmented Cybernetic Human.

Ethnicity = Caucasian 

Current Age:

Presentational Age = 25 Years Old

Chronological Age = 25 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 25 Years Old 

Powers / Abilities = Brilliant Inventor, Vast Wealth, Nanotechnology-Based Physical and Mental Enhancements Granting Enhanced Senses, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance and Strength. Cybernetically Augmented Brain With Built In A.I. Assistant. 

Weaknesses = Alcoholism, Abrasive Personality, Prone to Moments of Extreme Recklessness, Terminal, his Deep-Seated Love for Anya, his Neural-Degenerative Disease, Unimaginably-High Libido. 

Hero Class = Master Technocrat

----------------------------------------------------------------

Warden Richard Moon:

Description = Richard is the current Warden of the Ashcroft Asylum for the Criminally Insane. Joined the Army as soon as he was old enough and eventually spent many years as part of an elite counter-terrorism squad. At age 28 he retired from the Military and became the Warden of Ashcroft Asylum. 

Gender Identity = Cis-Male

Species = Human

Ethnicity = Native-American 

Current Age:

Presentational Age = 36 Years Old

Chronological Age = 36 Years Old 

Soul-Age = 36 Years Old

Powers / Abilities = World-Class Hard-Ass, Gentleman, Former Counter-Terrorism Operative, Master Marksman  

Weaknesses = None

Hero Class = Talented-Soldier, Master-Strategist. Military-Weapons Expert, Effective-Forces Commander.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

John Doe / The Woodsman:

Description = Nothing is known about John Doe’s past or his family. After kidnapping the son of the N.A.P.D. Police Commissioner, the Knight-Raven confronted and defeated John Doe. However, the battle seems to have resulted in John Doe developing acute amnesia and a psychotic break from reality resulting in him being sent to Ashcroft Asylum. All efforts to positively identify him or any aspects of his past have failed. The unique nature of John Doe’s psychosis makes a firm diagnosis of his condition impossible. Seems to have acute obsession with his mask.

Gender Identity = ????????????????????

Species = Human ( Maybe? )

Ethnicity = ???????????????????????

Current Age = ?????????????????????????

Powers / Abilities = Enhanced-Speed, Rapid-Healing, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Endurance, Master Tracker, Fighter and Marksman (ONLY WHEN WEARING THE WOODSMAN’S MASK)

Weaknesses = Loss of his mask.

Villain Class = Arcane-Based Inter-Dimensional Hit-Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubermensch-Commander [ REDACTED ] / Lord Thanatos:

[ REDACTED ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

0