Chapter 1 – To Another World
107 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the light is gone, I open my eyes to analyse the room I and my classmate were in. It is just stone for the floor, wall and ceiling and there was the magic circle that teleported us here that disappeared just after I started looking at it. There were now just us. After a moment, my classmates begin to panick once more.

"What is this place ?!"

"Where are we ?!"

"Just what the hell is that ?!"

*Dong*

Just as my classmates begin to scream, the wooden door in the room is violently open and people in armor like knights enter in the room. My classmate stop screaming at once due to the surprise of the door opening and knights like people entering the room.

The knights surrounded us and are in position with their hands on the sword hanging at the left side of their hips.

After the knights were all in position, a woman enters the room. It is a beautiful woman with blond hair that reach her shoulder blades, and blue eyes like the sky. She wears a gorgeous yellow dress wich looked expansive with all ornaments on it. She just lack a bit of meat at her chest... Ahem...

Righ behind her, there a knight that look much more intimidating than the knights that surrounded us, he is a middle-aged man with a scar on his left eye with short grey hair.

As my classmates was confused about the situation and stunned at the beautiful woman, the stunning woman began to speak.

"Please calm down, Heroes from another world, we are the one that summoned you all to this world."

Just as my classmates grew more confused and some were captivated by the voice of the woman, a single man came forward and spoke.

"Can you give more details about what you just say please ?"

That man was me... not. The students who spoke was none other than the best friend of my cousin, Kuzumoto Ryuuto. He is a handsome man with short brown hair and eyes that is also good in sports and studies just like my cousin. He is very popular with the girls in the class, and I remembered his name just because he stood out in the class and that he was friend with my cousin. He is like the leader of the class.

"Yes, can you all follow us please ? We will give you more informations when we will meet the king in the throne room."

"King ? Throne room ? Okay..."

Kuzumoto, despite being puzzled about the words of the woman, accepted to follow them.

As we walk in the giant corridor silently with nobody saying anything, I'm trying something that is normally cliche in novels, mangas or animes, the status window ! First I will try with thought.

Status...

..................

.........

.....

Nothing is happening... so is must be said ? So I try whispering.

"Status..."

..................

.........

.....

Nothing is happening again, so there is no status window in this world ? So disappointing. I think that as some of my classmates that heard me look at me with weird eyes.

And like that, we arrive in front of gant metal door with a lot of jewels on it.  The big door opens with a loud voice folowing it.

"The princess Alicia von Mentus and the Heroes from another world have arrived !"

The room that the woman who I suspected to be a princess from the start guided us in was indeed a throne room. There are multiple pillars on the sides of a giant red carpet that lead towards a throne with an old man with an amazing white beard that can reach his chest and long white hair reaching his shoulder blades and a crown on his head sitting on it with some stairs that separate the throne with the ground. The old man, that is obviously the king, begin to speak.

"Welcome, Heroes from another world. I am the king of this country named Mentus, Oliver von Mentus and we called you to this world to protect the human from the despicable demons."

Kuzumoto, that represents us, spoke.

"Excuse me, Oliver-san, but we are just normal students that don't any power to do anything, how do you want us to protect the human ?"

Suddenly, a noble like person that was standing beside the red carpet with other people and knights, shouted at Kuzumoto.

"You ! How dare you to speak to His Majesty with this tone ?!"

"Enough, they are just confused about their situation, in the future they will never speak to me like that after some education. About your question, I will first explain you about our situation and why we called you to this world."

To make short what the king, Oliver, said, just like the cliches in novels, mangas or animes, a new Demon King come to this world and wants to dominate the world, apparently. I say apparently because the king looks like he looks down on us. Maybe he is just a human supremacist and it is not the Demon King or whatever that wants to dominate the world, but him.

"As for how you Heroes from another world will protect the human. People who have crossed through the magic circle to go to another world, will all receive a power called 'Cheat', a power that grants the people an incredible power to become strong or become a power that is useful. We call these people 'Cheater'"

At the name of the power, my classmates become puzzled and whispered between them.

"What ? Cheat ?"

"Just like in the game ?"

"Can't they find a better name for that ?"

Ooohh, I like this name.

"To find out what kind of 'Cheat' you received from crossing through the magic circle, we will use the 'Cheat Appraisal Crystal'. You, bring it to this room."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

After the king ordored a servant like person, the latter returned with a transparent crystal ball that has the size of a basketball on a green cushion.

"Now, we will begin the cheat appraisal of the Heroes from another world."

3