Meet the Party
155 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note = Because this story has a rather large Main Party I decided to start with a Meet the Party section. I apologize to anyone this bothers. 

 

 

 

Meet the Party:

 

Aiden “Haunted” Loomis:

General Description = Aiden is often mistaken for a girl due to his extremely feminine-looks and he is often considered the runt of the party due to his svelte, short build. However, what he lacks in physical ability he makes up for in raw arcane power gifted to him by a powerful and ancient Yogsothrian Pink-Magic Spirit named Lord Lucesethitep (or Seth for short) that bound itself to Aiden’s soul at birth. 

Seth grants Aiden special powers and takes a very active and protective role and attitude towards Aiden. Seth is also Aiden’s first homosexual-love and the two share a very deep and passionate relationship despite occupying the same body. As a Pink-Magic Spirit, Seth also seeks to help Aiden have sex as much as possible thus providing Seth with more Pink-Magic Energy to sustain his continued connection with Aiden. All of Aiden’s Powers are fueled by sexual energy. 

Aiden’s Spiritual / Empathic Abilities also allow him to speak to animals and commune with the dead. Aiden can also absorb/drain life-force energy from those around him and even the souls of latent spirits in a given area in order to refuel his powers, heal himself and heal others. 

Powers = Animal-Speak, Haunted-Soul / Ecto-Kinetics (Tier 2)       

Ethnicity = Ashkenazi 

Gender Identity = A.M.A.B. / Gender-Fluid (He / Him for now).                                     

Class = The Scholar / The Esoteric Path

Special Feats = Reincarnated-Soul, Youthful-Charm (Tier 1), Leather-Boy.

Special Drawback = Orphan, Small-Fry (Tier 2).         

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

Ashton “Ash” Zorrin:

General Description = Ash is a few months younger than Sarah making them the youngest of the party. Ash is extremely scrawny and small for both his age and gender assigned at birth. He stands at only 4ft 6inches and only weighs 65 pounds. However, what he lacks in physical ability he more than makes up for intellectually. Ash is a prodigy in many areas such as computers, engineering, chemistry, tactical thinking and robotics. However, while highly-gifted intellectually he is somewhat immature for this age in matters of emotion and sociality due to his incredibly sheltered and isolated upbringing.  

Growing up he almost never associated with anyone on a social level other than his big brother and his big brother’s friends. Despite his age, he is a very accomplished and skilled player of the flute, harp and the piano. 

Powers = None Detected                                  

Ethnicity = Japanese / Norn                           

Gender Identity = A.M.A.B. / T.B.D. (He / Him for now)                              

Class = The Techie / The Hacker Path

Special Feats = Grand-Inheritance (Tier 3), Youthful-Charm (Tier 2), Photographic Memory        

Special Drawback = Small-Fry (Tier 2), Orphan 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                   

Edward Zorrin:

General Description = Edward and Ash’s parents died in an accident right after Ash was born and thus they spent a few years in an orphanage where they befriended Aiden, Jay and Sarah Edward and Ash were both adopted by an exceedingly wealthy and powerful owner of Zorrin-Industries. 

After being adopted Ash and him met Terra and incorporated her into their friend's group in order to provide her a sanctuary away from her abusive family / home. The man who adopted them died a few years after adopting them, leaving his vast fortune and control of his company to the young Edward. Edward immediately used this new power and wealth to gift his friends Aiden, Jay and Sarah a vast private estate to live in as well as making sure all their other needs are met.

 Edward even allowed Terra to move into the estate to act as a surrogate mother figure to Sarah and Jay. This move would bring much joy to Sarah than currently understood at the time and would forever alter Sarah’s development in ways that no one had suspected. 

Powers = None Detected                                   

Ethnicity = Japanese / Norn

Gender Identity = Cis-Male                                 

Class = The Scholar / The Master-Intellect Path

Special Feats = Grand-Inheritance (Tier 3)        

Special Drawback = Abrasive Personality (Tier 2), Orphan, Compassionate Asshole (Tier 3), Helicopter Parent / Guardian (Tier 3), Orphan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detective Elizabeth “Lizzie” Cullin:

General Description = Redacted. 

Powers = Meta-Psionics (Tier 2).                        

Ethnicity = White / Caucasion

Gender Idententity = Cis-Female                               

Class = Psionic-Support

Special Feats = Survivor’s Will (Tier 2).              

Special Drawback = Partial-Amnesia (Tier 1). 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay Brickston:

General Description = Jay is Sarah’s older brother and Aiden’s first friend. Jay and Sarah met Aiden when they lived together in the orphanage as kids. They continued to live together after Edward gifted them a private estate to live in and hired Terra to act as a mother for them. 

Powers = Fast-Healing Powers (Tier 1).      

Ethnicity = Ashkenazi  

Gender Identity = Cis-Male                                        

Class = Scoundrel / Brawler

Special Feats = Street-Smarts (Tier 2).                   

Special Drawback = Hot-Headed (Tier 2), Dude-Bro (Tier 2), Homophobe (Tier 2), Orphan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Brickston:

General Description = Sarah is Jay’s little sister. She was too young when their parents died to really remember them making the loss significantly easier for her than Jay. Sarah is a deeply compassionate and kind young woman with a warm heart that often stands in contrast to her Cryonic-Powers.  

While not particularly gifted intellectually she is by no means stupid and has a seemingly insane and inexhaustible amount of good luck when it comes to finding her way out of tight spots. If it was not for the influence and help of her older brother’s friend Edward they both would have ended up on the streets after the death of their parent’s death. Edward let them move into one of his unused estates free of charge and covered a majority of their expenses, even paying the cost of their educations. 

Sarah was basically raised communally by her brother and his friends with Terra acting as a sort of surrogate-mother and confidant. Growing up, Sarah never really socialized much outside of her brother and his friend's group due to her having powers and society's prejudice concerning that fact combined with her big brother’s over-protective attitude towards her.

Powers = Cryokinetic Powers (Tier 2)           

Ethnicity = Ashkenazi   

Gender Identity = A.F.A.B. / T.B.D. (She / Her for now).                                   

Class = The Witch / Cryomancer Path

Special Feats = Blessed Luck (Tier 2), Green-Thumb (Tier 3).          

Special Drawback = Orphan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan W. (Winslow) Summers:

General Description = Tristan is a bit of an air-head and prefers to spend his time either watching porn or working out. His favorite food is protein shakes ( Banana Flavored above all else ). 

Tristan is one of the newest members of the party but quickly integrated himself into the party by becoming Jay’s primary work-out partner and shenanigans buddy. 

Powers = Superhuman Accuracy [Ballistics] (Tier 3).          

Ethnicity = Hispanic.   

Gender Identity = Cis-Male.                                   

Class = The Gunman / The Masterful Marksman Path.

Special Feats = Dunce-Based Mental-Manipulation Resistance (Tier 3), Muscle-Jock (Tier 2).

Special Drawback = Stoner (Tier 2), Dumbass (Tier 1).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terra “Shield-Maiden” Reeves:

General Description

Powers = Enhanced Strength (Tier 1), Epidermal Matter Conversion (Tier 3) and Flesh-Crafting (Tier 2).           

Ethnicity = White / Canadian

Gender Identity = A.F.A.B. / Non-Binary (She / Her for now).                                   

Class = The Warrior / The Arcane-Knight Path

Special Feats = Well-Endowed Bosom (Tier 2). Soothing Pillow-Bosom (Tier 3), Motherly Nature (Tier 1), Friendship-Bomber (Tier 3), Skilled Athlete (Tier 2).        

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sven “Ven” Millar:

General Description = Ven has always been the primary band-nerd in the party. He was brought into the party by his friendship with Sarah and Jay but mostly Sarah. When he is not writing or performing music he can be found reading in whatever little private nook he can find.

Powers = Enhanced Strength (Tier 1), Bardic-Based Emotional Manipulation Powers (Tier 3).       

Ethnicity = White / Dutch

Gender Identity = A.M.A.B. / Non-Binary ( He / Him for now).                                  

Class = The Bard / The Byronic Path

Special Feats = Casanova (Tier 3), Byronic Bisexual, Hedonist, Well-Endowed (Tier 2).                                                

Special Drawback = Hypersexuality (Tier3).

 

 


3