Mint and Cinnamon
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mint and Cinnamon:

(Earth #8189, Just outside New York City, New York, New-Years Eve, 2012)

It had been six hours since the battle with the mech. The group had decided to set up camp in a cave near the exit of the underground. They wanted to push on but with two injured members, they decided against it. The rest of the group had fallen asleep a while ago, leaving just Ash awake to look after Aiden. Sarah fell asleep where she sat attempting to hold vigil over her hurt but stable older brother; Jay. The calm brought upon her by sleep standing in stark contrast to the frantic panic that had consumed her upon watching her brother get shot.

Though he had not expected it, seeing Aiden’s sleeping body in the soft dull glow of the campfire stuns Ash causing him to suddenly see Aiden in a way he never really had before. Playing night-nurse to the shirtless passed-out older boy after everyone else has fallen asleep was causing strange stirrings within Ash. The pale supple flesh of Aiden’s exposed lithe but toned torso was exciting to Ash, reminding him of the strange feelings he would have in the past when he would see big brother coming out of the shower or pool in nothing but a towel or shorts. The soft fire-light kissing and dancing its way over Aiden’s flesh like a phantom lover makes it suddenly so clear to Ash just how beautiful Aiden truly is.

Ash had been fighting his feelings towards other boys for years, always afraid to be honest with himself, afraid of losing everything, especially big brother’s love. A sudden subtle breeze blows briefly through the cave wafting the sweet minty scent of Aiden’s body deep into Ash’s lungs filling him with a sensation of deep aching desire for the older boy laid out before him.

Ash pulls out a syringe he had been hiding in his pocket since the copter crash and slowly injects its contents into Aiden's shoulder after which he slowly leans down and tenderly kisses the spot where he had stuck the needle in.

“There, that should fix your shoulder right up. State of the art medicine, from a state of the art company” jokes Ash under his breath.

“You really are beautiful, you know? If only I wasn't such a coward. I wish I could have the courage you have, the courage to tell you when you are actually awake just how beautiful you are. I wish I could be that honest but I can't. I wish I could be that brave but I’m not. I can’t be me, not that way. What would big brother think?" whispers Ash as he closes his eyes and sighs with a heavy heart until suddenly he feels something. A charged soothing touch on his cheek. A touch like electric light on his skin. Ash’s blood ignites and his heart flutters.

"I think you said it just fine and I have known few people braver” whispers Aiden, his voice somehow deeper than before. Ash opens up his eyes once more looking for the source of the voice only to find a still passed-out Aiden lying before him.

“Don't be afraid Ash. You are not broken." comes the deep voice once more. The boy moans in delight at the sensation of gentle phantom kisses skipping their way in little trails down his neck. He searches once more for the source of the voice to no avail as Aiden’s body starts to stir.

The light slowly returns to Aiden's mind as he opens his eyes and breathes a deep sigh of ecstasy as his body registers the delicate feeling of warm hands sensually massaging his injured shoulder. Aiden smiles as his sapphire gaze locks with Ash’s. His vision still fuzzy, the older boy reaches out affectionately stroking the hair of the person rubbing his shoulder drawing forth the sweet scent of cinnamon. The smell is so wonderful but wait, Terra doesn't smell like this. Aiden's vision finally clears completely revealing to him the identity of the one tending to his shoulder. As… Ash, can't be… I was really, I mean I wanted to... never mind. 

“What are you doing? What happened?" blurts Aiden adjusting his volume to a whisper upon noticing that everyone else is asleep but them. The injured boy withdraws his hand from Ash's silky black hair as the younger boy quickly turns away fearing that Aiden might sense his desire for him. Ash regains his composure and turns back to Aiden.

"You were injured fighting the Mech remember, it shattered your right shoulder blade. Luckily I was able to help you with some Zorrin-Industries Gen. III Med-Serum I salvaged from the Chopper." Ash's eyes evade the crystal gaze of the scintillating young man before him as Aiden pretends not to notice. The injured boy looks at the sleeping bodies around the campfire.

"They fell asleep about two hours ago. I stayed up to keep an eye on you... I mean to look after you in case you took a turn for the worse you know." explains Ash nervously, seeing Aiden surveying the others. Aiden sneaks a quick glance at Ash out of the corner of his eye and nods suddenly understanding as he sees the fear and shame lurking behind the other boy’s expressions.

"He wants you, longs for you. You’ve felt that longing too, for Terra... for Jay but they don’t feel the same, do they? Perhaps you should be looking at someone who wants you back. Someone who likes you and wants to be intimate with you. Someone who wants to be sexual with you, like I was... like he wants to be. Someone who wants to know and feel you inside and out the way I did. Open the door Aiden. Open your heart because this is your chance.” whispers a deep and all too familiar voice from deep in the back of Aiden's mind. Aiden feels a familiar ghostly breath on his cheek like the last warm breeze before a bitter winter, making him shudder. The feeling reminds him of love and pleasure long past. Oh god… Seth… Seth… That feels so… Seeing the older boy’s shuddering, Ash turns to Aiden.

"Are you okay? You're shivering" asks Ash, pulling Aiden in close to soothe him.

"Let him in Aiden. Let him in" mutters Seth, his deep voice reverberating through the boy’s flesh. Seth’s unseen hand begins to tenderly stroke Aiden’s hair as he lovingly nibbles on Aiden’s ear bringing the boy’s blood to boil with passion. The feeling of gravity between himself and Ash was becoming overwhelming. Desperate to maintain his composure, Aiden turns his attention to the boy still hugging him. Aiden attempts to lean over and grab a nearby whiskey flask only to have his still tender shoulder surge with pain in objection to his action. Aiden winces at the pain causing Ash to lean over and retrieve the flask for him. 

“Something to help deaden the pain…” chuckles Ash as he opens the flask and hands it to Aiden. 

“Something like that.” muses back Aiden with a playful smile. 

Deep down he knows Seth is right, that his pining for Jay’s and Terra’s romantic affections would never really bear fruit and he knows what must come next. Aiden nuzzles his head playfully into Ash’s neck catching the younger boy off-guard. Ash giggles at the unexpected affection leaning into as Aiden breaths in the other boy’s scent as unbridled arousal sets fire to his blood.

Author’s Note = The following is the first sort-of-sex scene I have ever written so I am sure it is really badly written and I would appreciate any feedback you can  give me.

****(Mildly Explicit Peer-to-Peer Gay-Sex Scene Starts Here)****

Ash runs his hands lovingly through Aiden’s hair, his touch mingling with Seth’s unseen touch causing Aiden’s member to grow harder and harder by the moment. The moment is interrupted by the sudden beeping of Ash’s phone indicating the strike midnight.

“Happy New Years, Aiden,” whispers Ash into Aiden’s ear.

“Happy New Years, Ash.” moans the older boy in response as the two lust-crazed teens trace blazing kisses up and down each other’s faces and necks until at last their lips find each other. Aiden’s tongue explores deep into Ash's mouth, hungrily savoring the sweet taste found there. Cherries, who’d have guessed… Ash’s tongue fights back for dominance as the younger boy ghosts his hands down Aiden's naked chest to the crotch of his pants. 

“Take good care of him Aiden, I have seen into his heart and there is true love to be found there,” explains Seth placing one last tender phantom kiss on Aiden’s forehead before retreating back into the deep recesses of Aiden’s mind. Ash starts messaging the other boy's barely contained and growing bulge. 

Aiden lays back flat on the roll-out bed-mat beneath him pulling Ash down on top of him as the younger boy's hands unzip Aiden's tight leather pants. Ash moans softly as the injured boy slides his hands down the back of his pants firmly gripping his tight bottom. Soon the two of them are completely lost in each other’s bodies as their flesh and hearts mingle, fusing into one… their lust unchained. 

****(Mildly Explicit Peer-to-Peer Gay-Sex Scene Ends Here)****

After hours of pure pleasure and passion. Hours spent slipping in and out of heaven, they both finally surmount the building summit of their mutual climax, losing themselves into the soothing afterglow of each other's arms as they drift gently off to sleep.

1