Enter Lizzie Cullins
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enter Lizzie Cullin:

(Earth #8189, South-West Connecticut / January 1st, 2013)

 

Ash rushes to the woman’s side checking her pulse and pupil responsiveness as the rest of the group follows close behind him. Ash reaches into his pocket and pulls out the last dose of the special Zorrin-Industries Restoration-Serum. He looks the woman over once more closely before stabbing the hypodermic needle as hard as he can into the woman’s chest, driving the needle into the woman’s heart and injecting the serum directly into it. The woman jerks forward, eyes wide, heart racing. Her chest heaves with heavy breathing. She looks around frantically as breathing gradually steadies and calm returns to her.

“What happened? Ugh my head is killing me.” asks the woman clenching her forehead as a small amount of blood trails from her nose.

“You fried him.” proclaims Terra as she gestures to the giant charred corpse of the brute.

“Really?” responds the woman looking at the burnt body confused. The woman climbs to her feet and makes her way over to the trunk of her police cruiser, wiping the blood from her nose. The woman stumbles as she gets close to the trunk. Terra rushes over, helping the woman to stay standing as she steadies herself.

“So what’s your name anyways?” asks Terra as she helps the woman.

“My name is Detective Elizabeth Cullin but my friends call me Lizzie.” responds the woman, opening the trunk of the cruiser and pulling out a large duffle-bag.

“Are you here for supplies too?” asks Sarah gesturing towards the duffle-bag.

“Yes and no. I came here for supplies hence the duffle-bag because this building contains all the supplies from all the New York City P.D.s that were redirected here prior to the Military Quarantine of New York City making this place a treasure trove but I also have another more personal reason that I’d rather not discuss,” replies Lizzie.

“Fair enough but there is safety in numbers. You are welcome to travel with us after we finish looting this place if you want.” chimes in Aiden reaching out his hand to Lizzie.

“Sounds good to me kid, survival’s easier with friends to watch your back.” responds the smiling Lizzie as she shakes Aiden’s hand.

“Yeah and that way you’ll have big strong men like us to protect you.” proclaims Tristan and Jay in unison scooching up close to her side and flexing in an obviously desperate effort to appear as macho as possible.

“Okay…” replies Lizzie, casting Jay and Tristan a sideways WTF look before turning her attention to Aiden.

“This is a big building so I suggest we split up into teams to gather the supplies as quickly as possible,” suggests Lizzie. Aiden nods in agreement.

“Good, we can communicate using these Nano-Tact Comm-Link Bands. ” continues Lizzie handing out strange silver smart-watch like wristbands to everyone in the group.

“Ven, Sarah, and Tristan you go with Jay. Ash, Terra and I will go with Lizzie [ everyone nods with agreement as Aiden looks at Lizzie ]. If that’s alright with you of course?” asks Aiden.

“Sure kid, You know your crew better than me. We better get going before more infected show up though,” responds Lizzie, readying her weapon.

“You heard her. Everybody stay tight and stay safe,” orders Aiden as the group crosses the threshold into the building. Aiden’s Team heads right after entering the body as Jay’s Team goes left.

“Since you're a cop you should take point. This is a Police Station after all,” suggests Aiden chuckling to Lizzie. Lizzie nods in agreement and smiles as she moves to the front of their tiny formation. Lizzie leads them down darkened hallways and up corpse-laden stairs.

“That door over there leads to the infirmary,” whispers Lizzie to Aiden, Ash, and Terra. She leads them quietly towards the door. Aiden and Ash take flanking positions on each side of the door as Terra guards the rear of the group while Lizzie slowly pushes open the infirmary door.

The floor of the room is covered in dried blood and viscera. Mangled bodies litter the room but most of the lockers look undamaged. One body especially catches her eye but she dares not show it as tears burn the back of her eyes. She closes her eyes and silently counts backward from ten followed by three deep breaths. Regaining her composure, she discreetly slides a golden ring off her finger and tucks it into her pocket.

“I hope none of you are squeamish because it’s a real mess in here” whispers Lizzie over her shoulder to the others. She enters the infirmary as the rest of the group follows close behind.

The group scans their immediate surroundings before proceeding to loot the ammo and supplies of the nearby dead officers. When no one is looking Lizzie bends down and covertly removes a golden ring from one of the dead female officers and tucks it away into the same pocket as her own golden ring. Terra notices Lizzie taking the ring and what she was sure was the falling of a single tear from Lizzie's eyes but she decides it best to act oblivious. Lizzie goes to a nearby terminal with Ash to try and override the locking-mechanism for the lockers. 

“Got it.” laughs Ash high-fiving Lizzie as they manage to override the locking-mechanism for the lockers. Terra and Aiden shoot them both thumbs-up gestures before proceeding to search the now unlocked lockers.

Aiden acquires five more full 9mm clips for Ash’s weapon and Terra acquires a police stun-baton and two AK-mags from the dead officers. Terra places the two AK-mags and the stun-baton into her backpack.

“Jackpot,” says Aiden as he finds two more First-Aid Sprays, a six-pack of Fresh Bandages and three doses of Antibiotics.

“Nice find bae,” replies Ash returning to Aiden’s side, pulling him into a quick kiss. Lizzie goes over to Terra and starts helping her search the lockers on her side of the room.

“They're cute.” chuckles Lizzie to Terra as she gestures with her head to Aiden and Ash behind them. The two boys are tussling each other's hair playfully and laughing quietly amongst themselves as they load their backpacks with medical supplies. Terra giggles at their banter and nods back to Lizzie in agreement. During their looting of the remaining lockers on their side of the room, the boys acquire one Stitching-Kit, two Thermal Scalpels, and one Defibrillator Kit.

“Yeah and yet they have only been a couple for like a day.” continues Terra amused.

“Ah, no wonder then. Couples are always cutest when they first get together,” replies Lizzie.

“Yeah I guess,” mutters Terra as she loads one Tech-Brace, and one Transfusion Kit into Lizzie’s duffle-bag.

“I’ve seen that look,” replies Lizzie, turning and closing the now full duffle-bag.

“What look?” asks Terra walking over to peek through the door back out into the main part of the building.

“You kinda envy them. You’ve never had a relationship yet,” answers Lizzie following her to the door with duffle-bag slung over her shoulder.

“There have been chances, but life has just always been so busy, you know? I mean who else is gonna keep an eye on my friends if not me.” responds Terra casually as Lizzie laughs a little.

“I suppose so,” responds Lizzie, smiling. Lizzie picks up a Nanophene Vest from the dead officer she had secretly taken the golden ring from and helps Terra put it on before grabbing one for herself and equipping it. Lizzie gestures for Aiden and Ash to do the same. Aiden picks up one of the vests and helps Ash adjust it to better fit his small size. Once Ash has his vest equipped he proceeds to help Aiden adjust and equip his vest.

“Looks clear,” whispers Terra to the group as Aiden and Ash zip up their backpacks and ready their weapons. Terra steps stealthily out of the infirmary as she is suddenly rushed from the side by an infected officer slamming her hard against one of the third-floor railings. The infected claws and bites at her frantically but she uses her bat like a buffer as she turns her skin to metal for protection from bites and scratches. The creature wails on her savagely as she continues to push the creature back as best she can.

Lizzie quickly moves in, getting the infected into a chokehold and pulling it away from Terra before throwing it hard to the ground and stomping on its head as hard as she can, splattering its brains and bits of skull-bone all over the floor. Suddenly the sounds of claws on tile-floor come towards them growing louder as three infected police dogs rush towards them. Aiden fires off three shots from his Hardballer Pistol, dropping one of the dogs as it leaps towards Ash. Ash jumps backward as he lets loose a full clip from his 9mm killing one of the other infected dogs in mid-air. The last infected dog pounces at Lizzie but is sent flying as Terra strikes it full-force across the head mid-pounce breaking her bat in half and sending the now dead infected dog's corpses flying hard into a nearby wall with loud wet thud.

“Nice job girl. You're a regular home-run champ with that thing,” says Lizzie in surprise.

“I was?” replies Terra grinning wide as she looks at her now broken bat before tossing it to the floor and equipping the stun-baton from her backpack.

“And it’s Terra not girl, okay?” continues Terra looking at Lizzie with a smirk.

“You got it,” responds Lizzie smirking back at her.

“That was close,” says Aiden, walking over and helping Ash back up to his feet. Ash reloads his 9mm and then nods that he is ready when they are.

 

*******

 

Sarah watches for a moment as Aiden’s group heads towards the other side of the police station before turning back and moving in closer to her brother. She has found herself noticing just how beautiful Terra is more and more lately and has started finding it hard to resist watching Terra’s body as she walks away. This new woman, Lizzie is also pretty good on the eyes thinks Sarah. How funny that I find two girls attractive. Just wait till Jay finds out I’m bisexual. Aiden is one thing but when he finds out he has a bisexual for a sister he’s gonna blow a gasket. Sarah smiles to herself blushing slightly.

“That Lizzie chick is really stuck-up you know,” says Jay flatly.

“Come on Jay, I think she is nice.” counters Sarah with a grin.

“You would,” responds Jay coldly.

“Just because she doesn’t find you attractive does not make her stuck-up.” quips back Sarah sternly.

“Sarah has a point there Jay. Now if she resists my charms then there might be something wrong with her.” chimes in Tristan casting a sarcastic smirk to Jay as he leads his group stealthy over the fallen bodies of eviscerated officers and police dogs.

“Oh Haha.” responds back Jay giving Tristan a soft jokey punch in the shoulder.

“Hetero-Boys ugh,” mutters Ven, annoyed to Sarah who just chuckles and nods in agreement. Ven gestures for the group to stop for a moment as he bends down and picks up one of the dead officer's M4 Rifle and readies it using some M4 mags looted from the nearby corpses. Ven also removes two of the Nanophene Vests from the nearby corpses. He walks over and helps Sarah to put on one of the vests earning a thumbs up from his three companions and then he equips the second vest to himself.

“Ready to push on?” asks Jay. The group nods back ‘yes’ to him. They slowly ascend a nearby staircase to the second floor. From the top of the stairs, they can see the metal-caged Police Quartermaster's Station still loaded with lots of guns and ammo just waiting for them to find a way in.

“We found the motherload.” declares Jay excitedly.

“Yeah, but how do we get inside? The doors locked,” responds Tristan as he demonstrates that the door to the caged room will not open.

“Step back boys I got this,” says Ven as he walks over summoning his enhanced strength. He breathes deep as he reaches out crushing the lock to pieces in his hands and then ripping the door off its hinges. God what a sexy little ass that boy has and his subtle hip-sway as he walks is killer thinks Sarah as she watches Ven walking over to Tristan and the locked door.

“Let the looting begin” jokes Ven gesturing for Jay and Tristant to proceed into the room.

“Let’s hear it for the boy.” proclaims Sarah gleefully as her brother and Tristan step passed Ven and into the room. With Jay and Tristan distracted by their scavenging, Sarah pulls Ven in, hugging him tightly around the waist. She inhales the sweet scent of his hair as she lets one of her hands subtly ghost over his ass before firmly yet tenderly dragging her middle finger up against the slit of his bussy.

“Sorry, I guess one of my hands accidentally wandered a little,” whispers Sarah into Ven’s ear with a grin before stepping back and giving him a naughty wink. She briefly licks up and down the finger, she dragged along his bussy provoking a nervously aroused cough from the now blushing Ven. Sarah moves to step passed Ven into the caged room dragging her hand across the front of his pants, firmly feeling the length of his now hardened cock as she moves by. Ven shivers slightly at her touch as surges of extreme arousal shoot through him for a moment. You naughty fucking minx thinks Ven as Sarah begins looting the room alongside Tristan and Jay.

“Fucking awesome!” proclaims Tristan finding two full 24 Shell Boxes of Shotgun Ammo. He reloads his weapon to full and puts the rest into his backpack. Jay loads up his backpack with four Frag Grenades, four Incendiary Grenades and one of the smaller Single-Barrel Riot-Gun G.L.s.

Feeling lucky, Sarah peruses the weapon lockers searching for something fancy to catch her eye as she comes upon a Remington 700 Sniper Rifle M.W.R. (Meta-Weight-Reduction) with Silencer and Tripod Attachments and a box of 20 sniper rounds. She smiles excitedly loading the weapon and placing the remaining sniper rounds in her backpack before slinging the rifle over her shoulder. Ven searches the room for something to catch his fancy as well as he finds an Mk 2 M.W.R. Bolter Rifle with a Waist-Quiver of 30 Bolts. Ven grabs four more 9mm clips for Lizzie and Ash to share and two clips of Hardballer Rounds for Aiden and puts them into his backpack for safe-keeping.

“Here this should help,” says Ven as he helps Sarah put on one of the smaller SWAT uniforms over her new vest to give her a bit of extra protection from bites and cold. This act of protectiveness does not go unnoticed by Jay though he does not say anything. Ven then helps Sarah put on one of the Tactical Leg-Holsters and a Pouch Belt granting her extra carrying capacity.

“And then just in case of emergencies you should have this.” continues Ven as he searches through the lockers until he finds a flare gun and a box of six flares and places them into Sarah’s backpack.

“Oh how kind of you.” jokes Sarah leaning in and kissing Ven on the cheek. The moment is shattered by the sound of gunfire from the floor above them. Sarah, Ven, Tristan and Jay take off at full speed towards the gunfire to make sure their friends are okay arriving on the third floor just in time to find Aiden helping Ash back up to his feet. The sound of running fills the air as everyone looks down at the first floor from their higher position to see hundreds of infected swarming into the building. Ash’s Zorrin-Industries phone suddenly chimes loudly, causing him to open it and check his notifications.

“What’s up?” says Aiden as Ash checks his phone.

“I got a text. It says 'head to the roof'.” replies Ash confused.

“A text. From who?” asks Aiden gesturing for the group to close formation and ready their weapons.

“I don’t know but we can’t stay here so I say we do what it says,” replies Ash.

“Agreed. Everybody to the roof,” orders Aiden as the group rushes in formation higher up the building passing floor after floor as quickly as they can. Two floors from the roof and the horde is closing in on them as powerful minigun fire suddenly tears into the building saturating the floors below them with concentrated gunfire dropping infected like flies. The group looks towards the source of the minigun fire as they continue to climb the stairs of the building to find two large Zorrin-Industries Drones hovering outside the building.

The Zorrin-Industries Drones continue to pour constant gunfire into the building covering their asses as they finally reach the roof to find a Zorrin-Industries UVTOL Combat Transport waiting for them with its boarding ramp already lowered. The group files into the UVTOL and straps themselves in as the U.VTOL raises its ramp and takes off into the air.

***************(Current Party Inventory Thus Far)*****************

Jay Brickston = x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x2 Desert Eagles, x1 Single-Barrel Riot-Gun G.L., x4 .50 Ammo Clips, x4 Frag Grenades, x4 Incendiary Grenades.

Ash = x1 Nanophene Vest, x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x7 9mm Ammo Clips,  x1 9mm Pistol, x1 Defib Kit, x1 Zorrin-Industries Z-Phone 6, x2 Thermal Scalpels.

Detective Lizzie Cullin = x1 Nanophene Vest, x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x4 9mm Ammo Clips, x1 Beretta 93R Handgun, x1 Tech-Brace, x1 Transfusion Kit.

Ven = x1 Nanophene Vest, x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x1 Ak-47, x1 M4 Rifle, x6 M4 Ammo Mags, x1 MK M.W.R. Bolter Rifle, x30 Bolter Ammo, x1 First-Aid Spray.

Sarah Brickston = x1 Nanophene Vest, x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x1 Baseball Bat, x1 Flare Gun, x6 Flares, x20 Sniper Rounds, x1 Remington 700 Sniper Rifle M.W.R. with x1 Silencer and x1 Tripod Attachment.

Terra = x1 Nanophene Vest, x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, Ak-47 Ammo Mags, x1 Police Stun-Baton.

Tristan = x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x1 Combat Shotgun, x48 Shotgun Shells.

Aiden = x1 Nanophene Vest, x1 Nano-Tact Comm-Link Band, x1 Hardballer Pistol, x4 Hardballer Ammo Clips, x6 Fresh Bandages, x2 First Aid Spray, x3 Doses of Antibiotics.   

0