Chapter 1: The final boss has arrived (1)
126 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you ever read Romance Fantasy?

  When I was in the midst of web novels, there was a time when romance fantasy for women dominated the market.

  I liked romance fantasy that could relate to the emotions between the main character and the heroine, rather than the popular genres such as hunter or academy movies that men preferred at the time.

 

  I don't know why. Maybe it was because he didn't like stories where everything was crushed and the main character did a great job.

  Maybe it's because I liked emotional stories more than narratives.

  And in this romance fantasy, characters usually called 'villains' or 'villains' appear.

  A common cliché would be a character with a broken personality who is the heroine's fiancée. It was also the kind of character I hated the most.

 

  A villain with a similar role appears in the last romance fantasy I enjoyed reading, 'I swear to the wall.'

  However, he's not a heroine's fiancee, but a guy who secretly helped the main villain, pretending to be good on the outside and possessing a dirty personality who digs behind others.

 

  His name is Ludwig Eifretz. In the end, a villain character who meets a death along with the main villain at the hands of a heroine who became a sword master after discovering his cheating.

  yes. It was good up to there.

  The fact that the character I don't like will die at the hands of a heroine and no one else. How refreshing is that? 

 

  It is only a story under the assumption that the incident can be dismissed as an incident in a novel.

 

  'Life like a beggar... … .'

 

  Beautifully crafted glass hangs from the ceiling looking down on the bed. It must be what is commonly referred to as a chandelier. 

  The appearance of each glass, such as glass crafted in a luxurious shape, is truly mesmerizing.

  But to me now, it was just a medium that made me realize my current situation, which I have not been able to return to today.

 

  My height, which was a little under 190cm, had changed to a state where I wanted to be a little over 170cm at most.

  In addition, my hair, which had never been dyed before, was not pitch black, but a soft indigo-blue yacht.

  This is the biggest characteristic and trademark of the villain I mentioned earlier, Ludwig.

"Yes. 12 years ago, I was trapped in a romance fantasy novel called 'I swear to the Wall Street' that I enjoyed so much.

  That too while possessing the body of the supporting villain whose death was confirmed.

 

  "ha… … ."

 

  A deep sigh burrowed into the ground and reached the inner core as it is.

  I possessed this body when I was only four years old, and before I knew it, I was sixteen."

"He had been living quietly for 12 years without ever being able to return to reality.

 

  In the play, Ludwig met Georg, the main villain, for the first time at the age of seventeen, and became close friends, and was influenced by him and grew into a supporting villain.

 

  'Three weeks... you're close.'

 

  Three weeks from today, on my birthday and turning 17, I enter the social world for the first time and meet Georg.

  In other words, there are only three weeks left until my dead-end is decided.

  According to the original setting, Georg tells Ludwig that his eyes resemble his own and is full of ambition, and seduces him to make him his subordinate and close friend.

 

  'What should I do? It wouldn't be enough for a fool.'

 

  Karl Aipretz, who is the head of the Ifretz family and is now my father, was very strict with regards to such events and tasks, even though he was usually young.

  Even if he is a son he cherishes like Geum Ok-yeop, it would be difficult to cover up his first entry into the social world with some kind of trickery.

 

  However, for the past 12 years, I have lived my life inconspicuous as much as possible.

  In reality, when I was in the midst of my military service, I would like to practice as much as possible 'just do it in the middle'.

  Because of that, people around me didn't pay much attention to me.

  He wasn't bad, but he wasn't that good either. Because that was a popular general opinion about me.

 

  'Please pass by peacefully... … .'

 

  It is now too late to study how to return to reality.

  That's why I chose to proceed with this story as quietly and normally as possible and extend my life.

  To do this, first two conditions need to be fulfilled.

 

  The first is to avoid meeting with Georg.

  Even if I don't follow the path of a villain, Georg is different.

  If he grows up to be the main villain and my name is somehow intertwined, I don't know what kind of misery he will face. Therefore, I had to avoid meeting him as much as possible.

 

  Second, avoid meeting Emilia, the main heroine.

  It was Emilia, who later grew into a swordsman, who uncovered Ludwig's secrets and brought death directly to him. 

 

  She later opened the the eyes of Shim's eyes, and gained the ability to see through the true feelings of others to some extent.

  It's not enough to read the mind perfectly, but it's enough to tell whether a person's nature is pure or not, and whether or not there is a lie. 

  I never thought my heart was dirty, but I never thought it was clean either.

  So it was important to avoid the root as much as possible and get out of her eyes."

 

  **cough**

"  "Who are you?"

 [young master. A guest has arrived.]

 

  I woke up at the familiar voice of Nogu and put my body back halfway down.

 

  Hans inspiration. In the play, he is an elderly butler who takes care of Ludwig, and is a person of kind character.

  Presumably, it is believed that Ludwig gave advice right before he followed Georg to commit evil deeds. 

  In the end, the stupid Ludwig didn't listen to the advice properly and ended up dead... … .

 

  Putting that aside, who's the guest?

 

  "Did anyone come to see me?"

 

  Like the setting of self-control of a famous family, every morning I hear about the day's schedule from the butler or employee.

  But I heard you don't have anyone to meet with today?

  I haven't even entered the social world in the first place, and there are not many people in the aristocratic family who know my name.

  Because I have been living quietly so that there are no rumors, whether in a good or bad sense.

 

 [Princess Emilia of the Bayern family has arrived.]

  "...Yeah?"

"Emilia Bayern? Is it correct to refer to the woman whom I had foretold a while ago as something to be avoided?

  My head could not keep up with the sudden situation and I fell into a state of panic.

 

  'Why is the final boss suddenly visiting me?'

 

  There must still be three or four years left until the original main story. 

  Anxiety was overshadowed, but even if it was a sudden visit, it was impossible to give a congratulatory order to the eldest daughter of the Bayern family.

  I sent a message that I was going to leave soon, but I could feel the neck tremble along the way.

  

  Please don't be a big deal. I hope that God has not already forsaken me, who has been living quietly until now."

5