Reincarnation *old*
200 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes and all I saw was white. Then I sat up and stretched as I looked around. Behind me I saw a man in a business suit. It was the picture perfect definition of a shady ghost businessman. One with an annoying grin on it's face at that.

"So, you have awakened."

"Who are you?"

"A God I guess?" The white shadow responded as I glared at him. His voice sounded monotonous. Like those A.I. you see in sci-fi movies.

I tried to remember what happened to cause this situation as I looked at the white expanse surrounding me.

Then there was the 'God?' in front of me.

I heard a voice ringing in my head at that moment

"Are you done looking around?" it said as it started float around.

Then  I looked towards it as it begun to speak again.

"You died and I went and snuck your soul out to play around with it."

Wait... to play around with? Were souls that easy to manipulate?

"Of course not, But, I am a god. I specifically can mess around with souls because of my 'Type'."

Oh so- wait you can read my mind? Type?

"Of course what did you expect? I mean your face is also very expressive anyway."

Was my face that expressive? Well anyways I have more than a few questions.

"I'm getting bored so let me put this straight. I'm gonna send you of on a sword and magic adventure after I have fun with your soul." The 'god?' said.

"Is it just a normal game-like fantasy world?" 

"Yup. Oh, I'll give you the chance to 'Create Your Own Character' so have fun!"

A blue screen reminiscent of those from old RPGs came out. I can scroll through a list and holding a specific choice will bring up details about the option. There was also a number in the corner labelled 'Reincarnation Bonus Points' with the number 1000 next to it.

I guess this is a good thing? Might as well read the details of everything because I might find a loophole or something.

 

~~3 hours later~~

 

"A word of advice to future me, When someone is choosing their character stuff I should leave the room and take a nap or something" The 'god?' says as he continues to chew on some jerky he pulled out of who knows where.

"It's not my fault that I have to read each detail carefully in case I misread something."

Welp I have made my decision anyways.

 


Name: N/A

Race: Mini-Golem [Multimaterial]

Class: Magic Golem

Level 1

Health: 250

Mana: 550

Strength: 80

Magic: 180

Dexterity: 35

Luck: 35

Skills 

  • Mana Circulation Max {Passive}
  • Magic Sight Max {Passive 
  • Telekinesis Max {Active}
  • Chantless casting {Passive}

Magic

Analysis Magic Lv. Max

Earth Magic Lv. 8

Body Enhancement Magic Lv.6


 

Welp might as well explain my choices. I first chose to be a golem because they run only on atmospheric mana and are unaffected unless in extreme temperatures. Not needing to eat and having a resilient body will help me survive in a variety of situations. Worst case scenario I could be thrown into a volcano for the lols.

Next is class. Being a magician is obvious. Why would you not want to use magic? The circulation of mana in your body is required to use magic. Magic sight is required because a golem with human eyes is just... weird. Chantless is very important because I know I will not remember any chants for the life of me. I mean, it also prevents me form saying something like "Warp the world, destroy dimensions, insert crazy spell name here" or something to that effect

Analyze is always a reincarnation staple for intel gathering. And I thought having Earth magic and telekinesis could allow me to have floating swords created from the ground and to shoot them out like a minigun. Body enhancement is always great for movement or when I need a little 'oomph'.

But, the best part about my choices is that [Multimaterial] golem can grab anything from dirt to Orichalcum to even Dragon scales to make my body out of. That means my stats could fluctuate from their current state to even a dragons (hopefully).

Welp I am done creating myself and am ready for my own isekai adventure!

The 'god?' chuckled after seeing my selection before it ripped open rift below me and sent me on my way.

The 'god?' then closed the rift before pulling out ringing cellphone and answered the call.

"Yes yes I grabbed a soul. It was that weird gloomy one from before... Yeah I did the usual for it and allowed it to choo- wait He was a Top tier soul? Well,I might have just already sent him... WAIT! You can't dock my pay for this!? Aghh I have to go there? I'll be there in a jiffy."

The 'god?' then clicked his tongue before putting away his cellphone and snapping, creating a rift that seemed a little more sinister then before. After he hopped in the rift closed as if a great whale swallowed him whole.

 

5