The City Of Dul’lk – Nazi and Robots
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The City of Dul'lk is a Dangerous city, filled with superhumans, gangs, violence, and corruption. To the elite this town is a haven, but to the Average Joe this town is dangerous.

 

[The Den]

A man sits in his chair counting his cash, with a sadistic grin on his face. "Jackson, Jackson my good man" the Guy says, "Why did you call me Mister Smith" Jackson says, rearranging the huge piece of Brimstone on his back, "There is a new man who wishes to be part of our group, and I need you to show him a few techniques" Smith then stands up and turns around in his chair "You will take the new guy on a mission to assassianate Skyler, he has high social deduction skills, high intellect, and a supreme Lawyer, and has gotten many of our goons arrested, if not they are being tortured." Smith then introduces the new member.

 

The young boy walks out, he has silver gray hair, a soft face, and a Rapier ``My name is Sasuke, and I'm in this gang to earn more money for my family's Hospital bill." The boy says, "Show him around, and if he's an undercover cop slit his throat" Mr. Smith leaves the room.

 

"Let's go find this Skyler fellow" Jackson says, "Alright" Sasuke says, eager to follow him.

 

[The city streets]

"You know rule one of this right?" Jackson asks, "What is it?" Sasuke answers. "Never ever leave a mission incomplete if you do that the boss would send me to kill you" Jackson says "Now the first rule is very simple and you should listen closely, our target is a detective; here is his photo."

 

"Wait won't you need this?" Sasuke asks, "No I have a good memory" Jackson says "Every sunday at 9:00am he goes to get a cup of coffee", "How do you know?" Sasuke says, "I also like coffee," Jackson says.

 

[Tenner Coffee 9:00]

"He should walk in" Jackson mumbles under his breath, Skyler walks in the Coffee shop. "There he is," Jackson says, "Wha- What do we do?" Sasuke asks, "We wait for him to leave and then we follow him," Jackson says.

 

The detective sits down right behind Jackson and then he shouts "Hey Jack", "Impossible I had a disguise" Jackson whispers, "Silly, Jackson" Skyler then grins "I noticed you had your blade with you, if you wish to assassinate me, then go right on ahead, however I must warn you I do bite."

 

Skyler gets up and then leaves, “Come on let’s follow him” Jackson says as he walks out grabbing Sasuke’s hand.

 

[The Sidewalk]

Jackson and Sasuke chases after Skyler, “You know Jackson” Sasuke says “I’ve been considering changing my mind about this seeing how crazy this is”, “If you quit I’ll have to kill you” Jackson states.  

 

[The Warehouse]

Jackson and Sasuke stops running and walks in, “Well, Well, Well” Skyler says “I’m surprised you would follow me this far, answer my question do you believe in eliminating Non-Aryans”, “What the hell is an Aryan” Jackson asks, “If I’m not mistaken people with Blue Eyes, and Blonde hair” Sasuke answers.

 

“Exactly, I believe there is a supreme race we need to show all the other groups of people that Aryans are the best” Skyler says, “Sorry I don’t have Blonde Hair nor do I have Blue Eyes, but what i do have is a giant brimstone blade I will use to slice your damn head off” Jackson then grips his blade and pulls it out of the sheath on his back. He stands tall and grips the sword with two hands and points it infront of him.

 

“Well, Well, Well” Skyler comments “Do you like Cannonballs?”, “Yeah,” Jackson says.

 

A Cannonball is shot at Jackson, Jackson grabs his blade and slices the Cannonball in half. Immediately after he slices the Cannonball, A giant robot dashes at him and punches him, Jackson goes flying. “These things are made out of pure steel” Sasuke says “these things should not be even obtainable.”

 

“Who cares?” Jackson says, gripping his sword tightly, the sword collides with the robot's fist, sparks go flying. “What do I do?” Sasuke asks, “Kill the other bastard,” Jackson says, grunting.

 

“Alright I can do this” Sasuke mumbles, as he takes a deep breath, Skyler points at Sasuke and gestures to him to come. Sasuke grabs his Rapier and summons an ice ball at Skyler, prompting Skyler to dodge, as he pulls out two Smgs and starts firing rapidly.

 

Sasuke creates an Ice wall between him and the guns. Skyler appears on the other side of the wall and kicks Sasuke across the face, sending him flying into a wall. 

 

Meanwhile, Jackson leans against a wall as the robot pins him down, he leans against the wall, and then grins. He jumps off the wall , and lands begins the robot slicing his body in half “Now I can focus on Skyler” Jackson cracks his neck and walks towards Skyler only to be shocked by a sound.

 

“I am the Genesis of Robots” The Robot jumps up, “You’re a robot didn’t even notice” Jackson states as he jumps up.

 

Sasuke tries to run from Skyler and freezes the ground of the Warehouse. Jackson slips, Skyler grabs his pistol and shoots at Sasuke before falling over.

 

Genesis grabs a giant crate and throws it down at Jackson, “This damn Ice” Jackson mumbles, he rolls out the way of the crate and throws his blade. The blade spins and spins and decapitates the robot, Jackson slicks his black hair back “Now, I can get to Skyler” Jackson says.

 

“I.AM.THE.GENESIS” Genesis shouts as he shoots up into the sky, and dives straight at Jackson. Sasuke creates an Ice wall between Genesis and Jackson, Genesis has trouble breaking through it. “What the hell are you doing” Jackson shouts “Kill Skyler”, “Bu-” Sasuke tries to talk, but Skyler punches Sasuke so hard he goes flying.

 

Then, grabs Sasuke's collar, “You thought you were tough shit, huh?” Skyler says, shouting at Sasuke, “No I didn’t, '' Sasuke says, stabbing him in the stomach. Skyler takes a few steps back “Why didn’t you just stab me in my heart” Skyler says, “because, I don’t like the idea of murder, I did this to help my family, but i can’t go through this.” Sasuke says.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” Jackson shouts, “I can't kill him” sasuke says “I’m sorry.”

 

Jackson throws his blade at Skyler, slicing his left foot off. Genesis punches Jackson, Jackson goes flying. Genesis jumps up and slams his fist on Jackson’s stomach, Jackson coughs up blood.

 

Sasuke creates a giant Ice box around Genesis, “Now” Sasuke whispers. Jackson jumps up, adn grabs his blade. He swings around chaotically, Skyler barely dodging each strike. Jackson picks up his blade to slice skylers head off, When something blocks him.

 

Sasuke summoned an ice wall between Jackson and Skyler, “What the hell” Jackson shouts, “I can’t let people die, these are human lifes” Sasuke answers.

 

“He’s getting away” Jackson shouts, “I know” Sasuke says, Sasuke lets Skyler go. “He didn’t deserve to die” Sasuke says “I know he’ll thank me, and I can’t do that”, Jackson clenches his fist “We’re going to the boss, better hope he has mercy.”

 

[The Den]

 

“WHAT!” Mr Smith, shouts slamming his fist on the desk ”There is absolutely no way you can get away with this” Mr Smith, grins and manifests a giant battle axe “This is over”

 

“Wait boss” Jackson says “Please let him live, I Promise you he will not make that mistake again”, “It’s not like you to beg for someone else’s life “ Mr Smith says “This must be important, fine I will let Sasuke live only if he proves himself worthy enough to complete the next mission”, “Thank You so much sir” Sasuke shouts “I will be forever grateful” Sasuke runs out the door.

 

“Why just why did you decide to save him?” Mr Smith says, “I like his power very useful on the battlefield. Do I need any other reason?” Jackson replies. “No you don’t” Mr Smith looks off into the distance after all, he’ll come to his senses”

1