Chapter 2: Goddess of disguise
99 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The goddess Eris, understanding the man did not know much of the future, decided to explain to the prisoner, at the very least what a star was.

- So you want me to become one of those stars you say?

- That's exactly what I want.

- But why? Wouldn't be better to conjure gold and silver and make me rich, if your goal is to give me confort?

- No can do. I need to help all of mankind with my boons, even if I decided to give them to a single man.

- I see. And isn't it there any other way? For what I could understand, those stars you're referring to are either beatiful singers or exceptional actors, two traits that I have none.

- There are multiple ways to turn you into a star, it doesn't need a song nor deceit. Say the proud goddess.

- Be as it may, I don't really see how can you help me like that, let alone all of mankind.

- Also, if I'm from the past and you are a goddess with eldritch clothing, don't you think people are going to start questioning why you and I look different from them?

- Nonsense! I'm a goddess, and my disguises are perfect! Said the goddess that failed to undertand what the prisioner meant. Since people were already taking photos.

- That doesn't count! I haven't even started the preparations! Said the goddess as she stomped the floor, and but with a gesture everyone there was burned to the very ground, except for the prisioner of course.

Did she just kill the people around us out of spite? Oh gods I escaped prison to be thrown into hell! Curse my idiocy!

- Don't worry, they aren't dead, I just sent them into another time. Though I don't know where, truth be told.

That's even worse! The prisoner thought. This goddess is both a petty loser and an idiot!

- And with this no one should be able to distinguish us from normal citizens. Said as she conjured clothes of the highest quality. Supreme and Gucci.

- Why do I think this is going to be the beginning of the end? Said a man from an ancient civilization, with upmost drip.

3