Chapter 6: You’re fairer than any other, oh my goddess!
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The goddess and the slave were both at the couch watching the tv, and the goddess could not stop complaining about the series plot, but even if the goddess continued, she did not get the attention she needed, for the prisoner was thinking on a most important question: Does the goddess love him? Or does she want his suffering?

Let's say she loves me, the prisoner proceeded, can I love her back? For if I were to be unable to reciprocate, wouldn't she pour her entire spite onto me? Do I love her? I mean, sex is great don't get me wrong, but she has one too many flaws. Like her chest for example... Where are them?! How can she be so plain and lacking! Can she not conjure a better pair? Also, her breath during mornings utterly destroys my sense of smell, I can barely maintain a straight face when she tries to kiss me, it's like a dragon wanted my lips and not my sword. She's also a total klutz when it comes to cooking, well that or she tries to kill me by poison, or rather, that she wants to poison just enough so I won't die that easily...

- And let me guess she's also an idiot? The goddess asked with annoyance on her face.

The man as an act of survival instinct, kneeled with all his strength, to the point he broke the parquet and his nose. In a voice of both, desperation and fear, he screamed: - Oh ever so beautiful goddess, thine beauty only surpassed by thine intelligence. What am I but scum under your eyes, for without your light I can no longer live!

The goddess was flustered and she felt her heart racing like never before, for no man on this earth, had ever shown such a demonstration of admiration.

 For the goddess could not read minds, but was annoyed at the soap opera she was watching, where the mother in law, was bad mouthing the main character.

2