Chapter 13: Between a rock and a hard god
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marriage, that's a word isn't? I know that I read it on the dictionary somewhere. Thought the once prisoner.

Couldn't we just live together like we use to? Why do we need to seal everything with chains, said the fearful rabbit.

I heard that after marriage relationships change for the worse, and that couples turn into monsters.. But what if she was already some sort of monster? Could they be even worse? Do I need to worry? Said the silly man.

No, no ,no, she's changed for the better, I must believe it so! I will believe it. Said the man with both legs fighting each other.

There's nothing to fear nu-oh. We hadn't had a fight in months now and she even apologized for breaking my fingers that other day when we were watching a horror movie, besides she did it by mistake, she is just too strong, well she is a goddess after all...

...and she has god parents right? Forget my fingers I don't even know if her parents like me! They couldn't hate me either right? I mean, they didn't smite me... Wait a second, can they see what we do all the time? Oh Eris! They know that!

- Throw two lighting bolts if you could see me! Said the ex prisoner not knowing there was a storm coming, and lost 10 years of life when he saw those bolts.

- Oh my love! They could see me! I'm screwed I tell you, screwed!

- Honey what are screaming about? Who can see you?

- Who? Who?! Your parents that's who! They can see everything we do can't they?

- Yes and no, they can see if I allow them to see and I don't really like the idea of being watched by my family when we are on the intimacy. They might know the implication but no more than that. So it would be akin of seeing your daughter going to her boyfriends house, you can't see them, but you can deduce what's happening.

...

- So they know?

- Yes?

- What are the chances a lightning might strike me on our wedding?

- He doesn't control lightnings, he summons swords.

- Oh great, less deadly right?

- Dad isn't that bad.

- That bad? Asked the man on the coffin.

From a prison to the chopping block. This prisoner can't catch a break.

0