light
199 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She grabbed the hand that was outstretches toward her  with all her power , in that moment , lights appeared in her eyes , that make her fell dizzy .

Rhea was certain that she was about to die at that moment , but she didn't care , because that moment was a moment of silence and peace for her

  'just how long has it been since the last time I felt this peace '

Suddenly , a bright light appeared , and her miserable tape of life began to appear before of her , and bring  all the bad memory , especially the day of the fall , the fall of the imperial family .

      The sudden passing of my brother the emperor  was the matchstick that ignited the devastation

 

  "this is a closed case ! the emperor Demetrios Castello de Alger Garia  died from an accident that occurred due to his own fault , if you keep investigate ,  it will make the other kingdoms into chaos , and they will think of a coup against the royal family , so we ask your majesty  to bear with it a little longer "

 

The dead of the last emperor was the most heinous crime in the history of the empire , because the emperor was found cut into pieces

That investigation only let our family with more questions than answers , of course , we couldn't accept the reality .

   It's not like we were weak or not good enough, it's just we have never expected To be betrayed.

 

·           *.        *.            *.        *.        *.    *.      

    After that the previous event, my second brother was crowned as the next emperor of the empire, because my first brother wasn't married nor have a son to be his Heir, so the only solution to avoid the revolution is to make Maximilian the next emperor.

But the opponents didn't want to submit. And they started the revolution.

In an ordeal like this, the nobles did nothing. Just the imperial family goes down, and the most  Disappointing thing is the rumors they spit out.

" its seems that the royal family is trying to use the emperor death to break the empire"

"they had tried to keep up a reputation of innocence , but they finally shown their true Colour   "

The more I tried to find the truth , the more I scorned and condemned by society, they spat at me , telling me that the emperor now is nothing more than body , and I should stop and not look for trouble .

" Rhea I will find the true of brother's murderer ,  all you have to do is to eat and sleep well , when the sun goes down go to sleep and when the birds chirp , wake up and eat , you have to make sure you eat three time , that all you need to do , so please promise me you will, you just need to do that and wait for the good news  "

4