The rumors
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone in the party shocked 

  ''how can that be impossible, the princess has never accept any of our invitation especially  the Adonis '' 

  ''  theprincess is really so beautiful the rumors were not a lies , oh !!!!! she's like an angel  , why did she hide her beauty all that time '' 

In the party no one can deny that me the princess is the top number one beauty in Garia , everything was fine until   the duke come , to give an opening speech . Hmmm his appearance was very attractive, his handsome face, His tight muscles. Covered in that gorgeous black suit. Hmm his not That bad. 

''thank everyone for attending my party , have fun …(silence)eat the place) ....'' when he was talking, he noticed me, shit that fucking bastard looking at me, I covered my  face the fan I was carry. 

'' look there he starting at the princess , my be they are in a relationship ''

When the gussets notice the duke , the rumors start spreading . I prepared for escaping 

 ''I heard some rumors about them too ''

 without saying nothing he rushed to me saying : '' I didn't expect to be honored by Your highness's attendance.'', in exchange when I sow  him i turned  my back and went to the balcony ,   it was ignore sign , for everyone that was a rude act from the princess , bring down the duke's pride , but his pride was made of ice , so he ignored every one and keep following me, ' that son of bitch'', until he reached me  in the balcony , that made the other spreading more rumors .

 ''what going on is he really Emel Adonis , I can't believe it '' 

         ''it's obvious , he fell for the princess charm ….'' 

Blaaaaah Blaaaaah  

After he followed me to the balcony , he hugged me from behind and said in a tearful voice : 

''I can't believe you are her in my arms '' 

I pushed him hard until he was about to fall from the balcony 

'' let me go , how dare you touch me with your dirty hand , behaved yourself or I will sue you for trespassing on the royal family  '' smiling what are smiling for, how did I end up with that psycho. 

 

'' hmmm yeah I think I will be in trouble if you do that, after all you are still the princess de Alger Garia ''  what the hell , why he is smiling, his idiotic twisting smile make me feel so awful, I was right, he is really a psycho , I need to stay away from him

''princess rhea , I will never let you go '' before he finished his word I give him a hug and big fuck 

1