Be mine
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'' princess I just want you to give me an answer , why do you hate me that much '' 

What !!!!!! why shouldn't I hate you ,  you say you love me right but  my previous life memory  about you wasn't that  good , I trusted you so much , you said you'll come back for me but what did you do ,  leave me alone , and get engaged to her   , I will never forgive you . 

'' don't you know why , because I hate dogs like you , your excellency hahahahhaha , there is nothing will make me love you or trust you , you're just a dog  that will bite the hand that feeds him   I will take my leave first '' 

I thought my words  were like a sword piecing his heart , but he did take it to heart , as if he  my  pain , or knowing what I was going through In the past , or maybe he was also reborning  with the memory of the past , who know 

     '' it's okay  if you hate me ,  punch me away  , or turn me down , I swear to the goddess  with the name of the knight life I will help you and love you  until the end of my days , you will not going to suffer from any pain , because I will be your shield '' 

   '' what a shame  I don't need your help or protection I just need you as a duke and the leader of the scarlet moon   ''

she took her leave and let him confuse , though  how could the princess who were like an angle becoming like a knife , cut everything around her without showing any concern or mercy , she becomes a cold-blooded villainess. 

'' oh dear!!!!! her word really like poison hahaha , if I was you, I'm sure ...... 

''shut up'' he stopped him before finishing up his speech. 

'',come on brother it okay!!!! don't get mad '' 

'' I'm not '' about to explode from anger. ~~

[honestly, it's the first time someone rejected you , I didn't know my cousin was so attractive ??????  , she is really kind of interesting  , can you lend her to me , I will make her mine .]

In that moment he said something he shouldn't say , the duke raised  his sword  at the first time in front of someone from his  family ,he was close to separate his head from his neck 

 ' I  can't let you touch her with your dirty hand , you are the same as a demon ,I'm not going to let you do it again '

''don't ever think of touching her she is already belong to me , only me , do you understand ''

'' hold on bro , I was just kidding with you  ' emel step back and left like nothing happened. ''

'Hmmm ,you think I'll  let you go with that , so she is the one you have been looking for , hahaha  she will be mine I will take everything from you , I will make you lose everything , even thought we were a sibling but you took all the love from our mother and father ,you were the smartest the genius  , and I was just the hopeless the smart less the useless , I was always behind you , even my name was Emel shadow , I hate you I hate you , I will make you drink from the same poison I drank in the past .'

1