KIARA’s BACKSTORY
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She opened the door of her room , threw her bag over the bed and dropped besides it on the bed . She could still hear her mother gossiping with her maternal aunt over the phone . It has always been like this .No one in this house cared about her and It felt as if she didn't exist .

Well it was a given as she was adopted . Yes , Kiara Rothan , is adopted . Her parents , I mean adoptive were suffering cause were not able to concieve after years of marriage so in the end they decided to adopt a child . 

Kiara was 5 when she was adopted into the Rothan family . To be honest , the day she got adopted she felt as if heaven have graced upon her with all the luck in the world . 

The life in orphanage was not pleasant , children were left in the care of wardens , who were not very faithful towards their duty and young children were bullied by older kids . Kiara thought that after leaving the orphanage her life would change , and it did . 

But there's a saying "char din ki Chandni phir Andheri raat hai " . "The brightness borrowed from the moon doesn't lasts forever " .

After a year , her brother Suraj Rothan was born . His birth marked the turning point of kiara's life . Now all the love and affection was showered on Suraj , He became the apple of everyone's eye and Kiara was now and unwanted existence .

She was only remembered when there they needed somebody to blame for suraj's mistakes and push unwanted responsibilities on . She was someone who was expected to always stay calm and quiet and endure .

But this whole while she was broken inside . So she relied on books to keep her away from the harsh world . 

She read books about love and friendship , books in which she saw real families formed with love . She imagined herself in those stories . At some point , these stories were her world . 

She tidied up and picked out her novel that she was about to complete today . But what she didn't knew was that in a few hours this story was about to change her whole life . 

1