1. Came back.
29 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Stop. I don't recall having a Taoist partner. So, go away."

"Yeah, How can you trouble Senior brother Gu like this?! We have seen many liars like you, So go away, Get away from Senior brother Gu."

Lu Xianyu blinked his eyes trying to recover from his momentary change of scenery.

Huh? wasn't I having Tea with Dragon Emperor? What's the sudden shift?

When he raised his face and saw the face that haunted him in his nightmares his blood boiled but he controlled for the past 1000 years he has learned to be calm.

Listening to that arrogant Junior Sister of his so-called husband and looking at that man whom he loved with all his might standing on the stairs with cold and strange eyes, he laughed.

"Yes, I understand. Then Junior will retire. Junior wishes you a long life together."

Gu Muchen looked at him with a headache, This man is too persistent. Whenever he is practicing or meditating he will come to irritate him. He knows that he has no interest in love so why will he marry a man on top of that, he recalls that he is still single.

If Sect Leader hadn't insisted, he will kick him out.

Lu Xianyu went down the ShenJian Peak which was his home for 2 years and the happiest moments of his life at that with no expression.

He went down the sect with a cold heart.

His siblings, His Father, His Dad, His subordinates, His people, His...children.

He touched his belly and smiled. It was at this time he was pregnant and he didn't know in his last life.

Tears welled in his eyes when he recalled how his babies, He saw...he saw them at birth so cute and lively, and then he saw their bones and skin apart.

Recalling that torture...he bit his lips and controlled the tears, now he can't break down, his babies are still here, and he will take care of them, give them all the love and pampering that should be theirs.

Lu Xianyu stood at the door of the sect, once out of there, he will be free.

"A'Xian."

A soft voice sounded from behind which made him pause.

"Sect Leader."

Lu Xianyu looked back and saw the young man. He was the youngest sect Leader of the XingMeng sect, He Yang.

"Are you really leaving like this? It's only 2 weeks since A'Chen lost his memories. Why not-"

"Sect Leader, He doesn't want me, nor do I want to force him. If our fate breaks like this, it was not meant to be from start."

He Yang frowned and wanted to say something, He knows that Gu Muchen loves Lu Xianyu, and he has seen his paranoid side, so he knows that he will recall everything.

Lu Xianyu shook his head and gave a helpless smile.

"Brother He, the time we spent together...I will recall them but now, I don't want to be pained by his strange eyes."

He Yang paused, it seems that this time he is stubborn this time around.

"Alright. I can't stop you. But where are you going?"

Lu Xianyu paused. The Immortal Realm knows that Immortal Shen Jian's Taoist partner is actually an orphan but Lu Xianyu has a family, a big family.

"Back home."

It's been a long time.

He Yang was puzzled, but he nodded.

"Go on. But don't forget us."

Lu Xianyu smiled.

In this sect, there were 3 people he was grateful for and had guilt for.

One was his husband who lost his memories because of himself and staggered his cultivation, One was Sect Leader He Yang who was killed when he tried to save his children from the Hua clan and the other was Immortal Shu from alchemy Peak who killed him when he was a puppet to let him rest in peace.

He will repay them.

Lu Xianyu nodded and left.

He Yang saw his slim back walking away, He recalled those red eyes and sighed. It seems like he has cried.

Poor child.

What fate brought to him was really harsh.

.

Standing in front of the ridge that flows with black Qi, Lu Xianyu smiled. He was a Demon Lord.

The most Supreme Lord since the birth of Demon Realm but to be with Gu Muchen he broke his roots and became a good Monk, now it feels like a joke.

Why hide your true self just because you love someone?

If that someone loves your disguise then it means he never knew you from the inside, what a waste of good time.

Shaking his head, He stepped into the river, The black Qi surged and surrounded him gently as if to welcome him back.

Immortal Realm and Demon Realm are separated by a huge barrier, No one can peak to another side, so it feels like the world is divided into two parts.

But there was a hole in this barrier known only to Demon Realm because it was caused by them when Demon Lord 21 fought with Demon Lord 22.

The dull black sky which he spent looking at in his childhood brought him back all his memories.

His elder brother will pull him to fights, his second brother will take him to play pranks on the old officials of Demon Realm.

In the end, when he was selected to become Demon Lord, the two brothers even used himself as a cover and played dirty everywhere.

His Father and Dad only had themselves in their eyes. They showed off everywhere and no one was safe, the reason he took the throne at a young age was that his Father wanted to enjoy life with his dad.

As soon as he stepped on the black soil, he heard a huge roar.

Ah...The Feng Clan's pet.

The huge bird landed firmly in front of him and two people jumped from the bird. A young girl with pink hair and red eyes, and a young boy with similar features.

"Xiao Dong, Xiao Wei, Why are you both here?"

Feng Dong almost cried but controlled but his sister Feng Wei jumped in Lu Xianyu's arms and cried.

"Brother Yu! Wah! I missed you to death! Do you know how boring and disgusting these days were?! Where were you~!"

Lu Xianyu protected his stomach and patted the girl on her back. This little girl was just a little bun when he left now she grew up to be so pretty in 5 years.

 

 

 

5