Chapter 3
931 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.

Amy poked through the foot locker. “Ooh! This one!” she squealed with delight, pulling out the pastel pink nightgown that Gabby had bought a couple months ago. “I’m sure you’ll fill this one out pretty nicely.”

I nervously pulled the nightgown on. “This is gonna feel weird,” I said. Mom looked both amused and sympathetic at the same time. “I’ve only worn this a couple times, and I’ve never slept in it.”

“Believe me, sweetie,” Mom chuckled, “sleeping in one of those will feel like sleeping wrapped up in a cloud.”

I sat down on my bed. “Okay, so I’m just gonna wake up as a girl, right?”

Amy nodded. “Yep. Ms. Malski got it all ready.”

“How does she do this?”

“I don’t actually know. When she changed me, she’d planned it, but the jerk jock she changed was just a whim that same night, so I assume she can just do it mentally or something. I’m gonna warn you, though, I changed gradually over the course of a week, you’re gonna just go from male to female overnight. It’ll probably feel a lot weirder for you than it did for me.”

I sighed. “Well, no turning back now.” I looked back and forth between them. “You can go to bed now.” As if the idea had just occurred to them, they both left my room, Amy turning the light off as she shut my door behind her.

2.

I was standing in a giant white space. Nothing anywhere, just me. I spun around several times, hoping I’d find something, but nothing was there. Eventually, I spun so much that I fell down on my ass, dizzy. I didn’t get back up, I just sat there. I pulled my hair away from my eyes, but that was about it.

Wait… My hair wasn’t that long…

It wasn’t blonde, either.

I stood up quickly, almost disorientingly. Since when did my hair reach my shoulders? And why was it blonde? What the hell was happening to me? It wasn’t just my hair, either. Sure, I had plenty of girls’ clothes in my foot locker, but those stockings on my legs weren’t included. Neither were the heels. And neither was the dress I was wearing. I didn’t have too many dresses, but none of them were black, and none of them were backless.

I don’t know where this outfit came from, but I sure looked hot in it.

Or, at least, I would if I actually had the right parts to go with it.

Not even a hint of breasts, and I could feel my dick. My waist was thinner, my hips were wider, and my ass was bigger, but I honestly just looked like a pear-shaped thin guy in a black dress.

I walked a little into the whiteness, praying that something tangible aside from myself would appear at some point. After God only knew how long I was walking (assuming this was a dream, time had no actual concept), I finally stumbled upon a chair, literally. I didn’t know when the chair came into being, I just tripped over it. I use the chair to stand back up, and then the odd feeling of the edge of the chair hitting my breast rushed to greet me.

When had those grown in? I gripped them, surprised at their weight. They didn’t even look as big as Amy’s but they felt huge. How did Amy deal with big boobs if they felt this heavy? Then again, that’s what bras were for. I wasn’t wearing a bra right now, so they felt heavier.

I gripped the chair and sat down in it, smoothing the hem of my dress underneath me the way Gabby had taught me once. I just sat there and waited, hoping that something would happen eventually. Maybe I’d wake up. I didn’t notice that I had my legs crossed. It didn’t feel too uncomfortable to have them crossed the feminine way. Was my dick gone, too?

“Hey there,” Gabby said. Gabby? What the hell was she doing here? I turned around and saw her standing there, an odd look in her eyes. I couldn’t quite tell what it was, but it… Concerned me. “What’s that you’ve got up top, sugar tits?” She reached for my breasts and gently squeezed the right boob. “Ooh… Nice and juicy.”

“Lemme go,” I said, trying to push her hand off of me. She just gripped tighter. “Gabby!”

She giggled. “Sorry, baby, I just couldn’t help myself. They’re so much more fun to squeeze on somebody else than they are on yourself.”

Okay, that was not how Gabby was. I stood up and backed away from this… thing in Gabby’s shape. The girl in front of me just laughed. “You’re jumpy.”

“What are you?”

“Nothing. Everything. All things. No things. I’m a mindfuck in a bottle, and I’m here to work my magic.”

“Are you… Are you that sorceress that Amy talked about?”

She shook her head. “No. I’m something inside you.” She was suddenly grabbing hold of me, pushing me against an invisible wall. “And I wanna be let out!

3.

I woke in a cold sweat. I was breathing heavily, my heart pounding. I looked over at my alarm clock, it was three-forty in the morning. I laid back down, slowly. I wiped the sweat off my brow. Whatever the hell that was, it scared me.

I just laid there for another twenty or thirty minutes, staring at the stars on the ceiling. I didn’t want to go back to sleep, for fear that I’d have that… Dream… Again. I rolled over on my side and my arm bumped into my right boob. Suddenly, I was very awake.

I sat up again and turned on the lamp by my bed. They weren’t fake, they weren’t imaginary, this wasn’t a dream.

A girl was me.

I got up and walked over to the mirror above my dresser. The reflection looked sorta like me, but the influence from Mom’s side of the family was definitely there. The blonde hair from my dream was there, too, laying gently on my shoulder. I almost fainted looking at the cleavage I was now sporting. I had to be at least a cup size smaller than Amy, but I couldn’t really tell without her in the room. I tugged on my nightgown a little and peeked under it. The sight of a pair of tits hanging from your own chest would likely freak out any guy, and it was sure doing a number on me.

The hallway light came on. I quickly locked the door. “Kenny?” Amy asked. Why was she awake? “You okay in there?”

I gulped. “Don’t come in.”

Of course, that wasn’t the voice I was used to hearing coming out of my mouth. Why would it be? I wasn’t me right now. Except that I was, just not the way I used to be.

“Unlock the door, Kenny, I wanna make sure you’re okay.”

Opening the door would have been the smart thing to do, but I didn’t at first. I was still… Exploring, for lack of a better word. Avoiding touching certain things, for fear that one day may end up being more if I decided I liked them. I wanted to make sure that I could go back to being Kenny the next day, with my little curiosity sated and everything else back to normal.

“Please, Kenny. I don’t wanna wake your mom up.”

I sighed, then unlocked the door. Amy opened the door and stood there, amazed. I pretty much grabbed her and pulled her into my bedroom, then shut the door again. Amy continued to stand there and gaze at me, like she was jealous or (in some odd way considering she was straight) turned on by the sight of me. “Please stop staring,” I whispered.

She nodded. “Yeah, sorry. Last time this happened, I was the one changing, and it was gradual.” looked me over, head to toe. “You look… Why are you blonde?”

I shrugged. “I think my dad was blonde. Maybe being female brought that out?”

Amy shrugged. “I dunno. I just look like a female me, you look like a female you with blonde hair.”

“Yeah, I get that.”

“So, how do you feel? Do you feel different? Do you feel weird?”

I shook my head. “I… Honestly didn’t even notice right away. I sorta had to bump into my boob with my arm to notice.”

“So you don’t feel different at all?”

“No, I feel different, but the differences aren’t really there unless I think about them. Is that… I dunno… Normal?

She shrugged again. “I dunno about normal, but it could be something that Ms. Malski did with her magic to help you along, since this is just for a day.”

I groaned. “I’m not gonna start liking guys, am I?”

She shook her head. “No, no. You’re still gonna have all the same likes and dislikes, I’m just saying that Ms. Malski might have adjusted your mannerisms and things like that. Might have already adjusted your brain to your female body so that you’re automatically used to everything.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. At least I wouldn’t want to just hop on the first guy I saw and start mackin’ on him. But one thing was still a problem for me. “I had this… Weird... Dream.”

Amy nodded. “Yeah. I had weird dreams, too.”

“What happened in yours?”

“An awful lot of foreshadowing.”

“Huh?”

“Just… Stuff. I’d be changing in the dream, or I’d already be female in the dream, and I’d be acting like nothing weird was going on. What was yours?”

I rubbed at the back of my neck. “I was in this big white room, wearing a dress I don’t own. Most of me was changed, but I didn’t have any boobs or other parts. I walked around the room, tripped over a chair and suddenly I was done changing. Then Gabby walked up to me and started trying to… Flirt? I dunno. With me. She groped me, and it creeped me out.”

“Okay, that’s fucked up.”

“Yeah, no kidding.”

“Is Gabby into girls?”

I shrugged. “I dunno. She’s had boyfriends, so she’s bi if anything.”

“Well, maybe you should ask her while we’re all out having a shopping trip today.” Amy walked back over to the door. “I’m getting back to sleep. You probably should, too.”

I sighed. “Yeah. I just hope I don’t have any screwed up dreams again.”

4.

Of course I’d have a fucked up dream again.

I was naked in this one, all five-foot-five of me spread across a table, on my stomach. The table was made of stone, which was just uncomfortable, especially to the boobs. I tried getting up, but then I was pushed back down. “Don’t move, sweetpea,” Amy said. Amy, this time. “Just getting you ready.”

“What’s going on now?” I asked.

“Just, y’know. Making sure you’re ready.”

“For what?”

She sighed. “Your date, dummy.”

“I’m not dating anybody!”

“And who’s fault is that? If you’d just let me help you with your makeup we wouldn’t be doing this, and you know that.”

“Why are you getting me ready for a date I’m not having?”

She made a tsk noise. “You just aren’t understanding it, are you?”

“No, I’m not!”

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. “And you’re not gonna here.”

5.

I wasn’t sweating this time, but I was just as freaked out. I wasn’t going back to sleep this time. I got up and walked over to my desk and pulled out my notebook. It was a habit of mine to write down my dreams, when I could remember them. These being likely magic induced dreams, I remembered every little feeling.

My handwriting was different. Instead of my usual sloppy handwriting, I was looking at probably the girliest handwriting imaginable. I was even dotting my i’s with hearts. That seemed stupid and just superfluous, why was that one of the changes? At least it wouldn’t last long.

I wrote about the dreams. The one with Gabby and the one with Amy. Two of the three people that knew about this. Would there have been a dream with Mom if I’d laid back down? I didn’t want to think about that, especially if it was as sexual as the last two I’d had. Granted, sexual meaning that I’d been naked in one and there was fondling in the other.

6.

The sun started to rise a couple hours later. I had gone from writing about my dreams to just plain writing. It was something I always enjoyed. It was likely being awake two extra hours of the day, or maybe it was actually my change, but I had a rush of inspiration hitting me. I wrote about an elf running away from home because of her abusive parents. I was having a lot of fun writing it, which hadn’t happened in awhile.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, then Amy asked, “Can I come in?”

“Yeah.”

She opened the door, one hand holding a hairbrush and the other a toothbrush. “Remind me which one of these I use on my hair and which one I use on my teeth.”

I laughed. “The big one is for your hair.”

She sat down on my bed. “I knew that.” She started brushing her hair out. “How’d you sleep?”

“Another freaky dream. This one with you in it.”

“Ooh, cool.”

I shook my head. “No. Not cool. You had me on a stone table naked getting me ready for some ‘date’ that I wasn’t going on.”

“Okay, I understand the not cool part now.” She walked over to me and started brushing my hair. “I wasn’t doing this, was I?”

“No. This feels kinda nice.”

“Cool. Whatcha doin’ there?”

She was looking at my story notebook. “I’ve been up for two hours writing this story about an elf running away from home. I just got her to this town where she meets some dwarves.”

“Ooh, can I read it? It sounds like it would be neat to draw some stuff for it.”

I had forgotten that Amy loved to draw. The idea of her drawing stuff for my writing sounded kinda cool. “Yeah. Just, lemme get a little further along, okay?”

“Yeah. You’ve got plenty of time until your mom gets back anyway.”

Wait a second. “Mom’s not here?”

She shook her head. “She got a call a few minutes ago, I’m surprised you didn’t hear it. She told me to tell you when you woke up.”

“Where’d she go?”

“Her work, somebody called off and they need her to fill in for a short shift.”

I felt a little more anxious about Mom seeing me now. I had felt that getting it over with when everybody woke up would be easy, but I hadn’t even heard the phone ring. Hadn’t heard the door open. Had I been that caught up in my writing? Jeez, inspiration was hitting me a little too hard.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Amy said, almost like she’d read my nervousness in my hair. “My mom and dad were on vacation the first couple days of my change, they came home and were totally okay with it. Granted, I’d never heard any of that stuff about Uncle Hud until yesterday, so Mom kinda makes sense now, but Dad was totally okay with it, too. He still tricks me into helping him in the garage, which grosses Mel out.”

I sighed. “Hopefully she comes home soon, though. If you and I are going shopping with Gabby today, I sorta want Mom to see a little of me before I get home and go to sleep just to be Kenny again.”

“That reminds me.” She sat down on the windowsill beside me. “You need to pick a name.”

“Kendra’s a name.”

“You’re not really gonna go with that, are you?”

“Right. Because Amanda is so very different from Adam.”

“Hey! It’s kinda backwards at least. You’re using the same first three letters.”

“Mom told me that she was gonna name me Kendra if I was a girl.”

“Oh. My mom wanted to name me Emily. I prefer Amanda.”

I rolled my eyes. “Still. I hope she gets home soon.”

Almost as if on cue, I heard the front door opening.

7.

I quickly stood up and then froze. Mom was actually about to see me. Assuming Amy was right, my mind was changed a little, so I took my new look in stride, but Mom went to sleep last night with the image of her son in a nightgown and was now about to walk into my room and see me filling out that nightgown the way it was supposed to be filled. All the nerves were rushing back to the surface.

“I brought donuts!” Mom shouted from the kitchen. “And chocolate milk!”

Amy turned to me. “If that’s not a reason to go out there, I don’t know what is.”

“Yeah, nervous,” I said.

“I know, but don’t worry about it.”

“I’m gonna be worried for the rest of my life.”

“I assume you mean day.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, how about I go and warn her first?”

“Warn me about what?” Mom asked. She was standing in the doorway, looking me up and down. “I always knew you’d turn out pretty if you’d been born a girl.” She walked over to me and pulled some of my hair up lightly. “I see you got your dad’s hair. Well, a little lighter. Your dad was more dirty blonde, you’re more golden.”

I had to ask. “This isn’t freaking you out in the slightest?”

She nodded. “Yes it is.” She smiled. “But I don’t want to worry you.” She grabbed me by the shoulders. “Today’s for you, sweetie. Experience being a girl for a day. You never know, you just might like it.”

I coughed out a laugh. “I’m sorta afraid of that.”

“Don’t be. If you like it, then you get to be the person you wanna be. If you don’t, then you get to stay the person you always were and today’s just a day to be out of character for fun.”

I nodded. “Yeah.” Then the next question I had to ask. “Would you have rather I been born a girl?”

“I can’t say it hasn’t crossed my mind, but I love you however you want to be.” She walked over to my foot locker and opened it. “Now, I saw an outfit in there that I think should work just fine for you today.”

My eyes widened. “I don’t get to pick my own clothes?”

“I’m not saying you have to wear it, but it’s relatively modest and should allow you some comfort since it’s hot today.” She picked through my clothes. “Though, wearing a bra will probably be a tad uncomfortable with the heat.”

I gulped a little more loudly than I wanted to. Even if I was determined to enjoy it, today was already gonna be a long day.

30