Chapter 6
824 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.

I woke up with Gabby’s hand on my boob and my hands on her’s. I went to get up, but she was on top of me, like she had been before I fell asleep. About three seconds after trying to get up, I realized her hand was still in my panties, her finger resting exactly where it had done such wonderful things last night. I eased her hand out and gently slid out from underneath her. Clearly, everything we’d done last night had worn her out more than me.

I quickly found my discarded bra and shirt and slipped them back on, after making sure there wasn’t any dirt to rub against my skin. My body felt a little more sensitive, oddly. I wondered if it had anything to do with all the contact or just sleeping on the hood of a car all night long.

I reached into the car and pulled my phone out of the glove compartment. It was almost dead, of course. I’d left it on the whole night. Before I shut it off, I noticed a dozen texts from Amy. That was when it hit me: I was still Kendra. I hadn’t changed back yet, even though I was supposed to change back at midnight.

I moved back over to Gabby and gently tried to wake her up. “What?” she asked when I finally got her awake.

“I’m still Kendra, in case you didn’t notice.”

“Oh. I was kinda hoping you’d decided to stay that way.” She sat up and put her clothes back on. “Wait, you haven’t decided to stay, right?”

“No.”

“Then why are you still Kendra?”

“I don’t know! Lemme just drive you home, and then I’ll go home and find out what’s going on.”

She nodded, then hopped in the car and fastened her seatbelt. Before I started the car, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the neck. “For somebody who’d never felt the inside of a pussy before, you sure knew what to do with one.”

2.

I shut the engine off and just sat there in the car for a little while. What would I do? I could stay female and actually have a girlfriend, or I could go back to being male and Gabby would just be a girl who happened to be my friend. Neither seemed like bad options. I wished I had hours to think about it, but I needed to get inside and explain to Mom where I’d been all night.

I grabbed my phone again and walked up to the house, opened the door, and there was Amy carrying her bags. “Geez, what took you so long? My bus leaves in a half an hour.”

I sighed. “Sorry.”

“I tried calling you last night. How come you didn’t answer?”

“Sorry, sorry. I was just… Well…”

She rolled her eyes. “You don’t have to tell me every detail. So, you gonna change back or no?”

“Which should I do?”

“Uh, that’s your decision, cuz. Did you enjoy being the girl in the relationship for a day or do you just wanna go back to being the guy you didn’t have a problem being?”

I sighed again. “Just lemme go apologize to Mom real quick, and then we’ll go, okay?”

“Yup.”

I took a deep breath and walked inside the house, where Mom was sitting on the couch, watching TV. She looked over at me and smiled. “I was worried about you.”

I nodded. “I know.”

“Have you made your decision yet?”

I shook my head. “No.”

“Well, don’t leave this up to a coin toss, understand? Now get your cousin to the bus station and hurry home. Her sorceress friend said you have to be asleep for everything to change back if that’s what you decide.”

I nodded. “Yeah, I’ll do that.”

“Ken,” her voice took a softer tone, “it doesn’t matter which you choose, pick the one that makes you the happiest.”

I nodded.

3.

I turned the ignition off when we got to the bus depot. I sighed. “I still don’t know what to do.”

Amy looked like she was about to burst into laughter. “Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

“Have you and Gabby talked it over?”

I shook my head. “Well. I mean, if you count the pre-sex stuff.”

She smacked me on the back of the head. “I said I didn’t want to hear the details.” She unbuckled her seatbelt. “What did you talk about?”

“She just basically asked me if I’d stay Kendra.”

“Really? A basic question like that and then you were scissoring like maniacs?”

I shot her a glare. “We didn’t scissor. And you said you didn’t want details.” I tilted my head back and looked up at the ceiling of the car. “Why does this have to be complicated?”

“Because you found out your cousin knows a sorceress, your best friend is a lesbian and you’ve been a girl for a day. Girl brains immediately complicate everything.”

I unbuckled my seatbelt. “I guess.”

“Look, Ken, not to rush you or anything, but you really do need to make a decision.”

I sighed. “I know. I know! This is just the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make.”

She smiled. “Oh, please, fashion choices were a tough decision for you before you got the body to show them off.”

“Not my point.”

“Yes or no.”

I took a deep, deep breath. I had some real consideration to do here, and only a minute or two to do it. I didn’t have a problem being either boy or girl, and nothing really big would change either way. Mom would still be there, Gabby would still be there. The only change aside from my body would be that if I stayed a girl, Gabby and I could actually date.

But then there were the problems with staying a girl. School, periods, getting hit on by guys. None of those actually seemed horrible, but they were hassles. School was the biggest problem, because it meant either exposing myself as transgender or passing myself off as somebody new. The girl named Kendra hanging out with all of the boy named Kenny’s friends would screw up that illusion quite quickly.

I exhaled, finally, and said, “I wanna go back.”

I looked around the car and realized that Amy was nowhere near me. I got out of the car and found that she was pulling her bags out of the trunk. “Sorry,” she said, you were taking too long.” I rolled my eyes. “So, did you choose?”

“Yeah, I’ll go back.”

She hugged me. “Okay, I’ll text Ms. Malski while I’m on my way home. Just go home and take a nap, and you’ll wake up Kenny again.” She backed away and picked up her bags. “Well, time for me to go, cuz. Don’t hesitate to call or text, got it?”

I nodded. “Bye, Amy.”

She flashed me a smile, then walked up to the bus she was taking and waved to me just as the bus passed by. I waved back, then sighed for the billionth time and got back in the car.

4.

I pulled the car in the driveway and sat there. I wasn’t tired, yet. I knew I would be, eventually. I got out of the car and walked into the house, gave Mom a hug, then went into my bedroom. I had time to kill before I eventually felt the need to take a nap. Now I just had to find out what to do to kill said time.

My phone rang, Gabby’s picture popped up on the screen. I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer it. Even though she had said that she’d accept my decision, I couldn’t help but feel she’d be disappointed in my choice. I held the phone to my chest and waited for it to stop ringing.

I set the phone to vibrate and set it down on my desk. I reached into my desk drawer and pulled out the notebook I’d started that elf story the day before. Writing always passed the time, and I could even use my experiences in my transformed body as research. What better way for a guy to write about a voluptuous female elf than having been a voluptuous female himself? Granted, I had no experience on the elf part, but nobody really did.

Seven pages later and I’d been proved right about the time passing. Suddenly it was dark outside and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. Had I really written for so long that it was night time now? Sure, Mom had dropped by and left me a sandwich in the meantime, but that was the only thing I remembered aside from writing. I’d skipped right past naptime and straight into bedtime without even realizing it.

I looked over what I had written. That was something I did whenever I considered myself done for the day. I’d gotten my elf maiden from her hometown to a dwarf kingdom not far away, and given her a bow for a weapon. I’d even introduced a love interest in a human guy who’d pledged his life to her in exchange for lifting a curse on his village. It actually seemed kinda sweet the more I thought of it, though the idea of a guy falling in love with me was creepy.

“Are you finally done?” Gabby asked. She was sitting behind me, on my bed. When had she come into the room?! How hadn’t I noticed her walking into the room?! “I’ve been sitting her for three hours waiting for you to get out of your little trance there.”

I blushed. “Uh… Whuh when did you get here?”

“Like I said, three hours ago. Your mom even brought in a plate of sandwiches and had a conversation while you were out of it.” She took a drink of the soda I didn’t notice. “You ate most of the sandwiches, by the way. You’re lucky you’re going back to being a guy tomorrow, otherwise you’d have to start paying attention to fatty stuff.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

She shrugged. “You only get like that when you’re really into it, and I thought it might be like people sleepwalking, y’know? I didn’t wanna accidentally hurt you or anything.”

I sighed. I guess it wasn’t impossible that my writing trances were like sleepwalking. I didn’t think I got into them enough that Gabby had ever noticed them, though. “Okay, I’ll take that. How come you came over, anyway?”

“You weren’t answering your phone and I wanted to know if you wanted to go see a movie.”

“We just went to the movies yesterday.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t stop me from being bored today. You wanna see a movie?”

I shook my head. “I’m actually starting to get tired. You wanna just watch TV with me till I fall asleep?”

She smiled. “Now that sounds like couch cuddling.”

“More like my bed.”

“Ooh, even more fun.”

I walked over to the bed and poked her in the chest. “Not that kind of fun. As good as it was, not when my mom’s in the house.”

The smile faded. “You’re no fun when your mom is home.”

I sighed. “Whatever. Move over, I’m laying down. You pick a movie.”

5.

Of course she picked something on Lifetime. I was kinda bored watching it, which did wonders for my fatigue. More than once, I had to struggle to keep my eyes open. I would have just let myself sleep, but I wanted to make sure Gabby went home before I did. As much as I enjoyed what we did the night before, I didn’t want her doing anything with me that could potentially keep me stuck as Kendra.

“Why aren’t you crying?” she asked, wiping at her eyes with a tissue.

“Because I’m just about asleep and do I really need to cry about a woman winning a court case? Why isn’t she happy?”

“Because her husband is innocent and she knows it! She wanted it all thrown out, but her lawyer went ahead anyway. This is actually depressing!” She wiped at her eyes with another tissue. I had to admit, that was awfully sweet to know she had a tender side. “So help me, I will find a movie to make you cry.”

I yawned. “Not tonight, you won’t. No offense, but can you go home before I fall asleep?”

She sighed. “Fine, I’ll go. I was a little interested in seeing how the process worked, but I’ll go just to please you.” She was smiling.

I laughed. “Whatever. I’ll see ya tomorrow so we can see how my new stuff looks on me without boobs.”

“Not as good, but still adorable.” She hugged me. “See you tomorrow.”

6.

I could see both my bodies floating in the air. My male body was sitting down, looking all sullen and sad, like I was regretting something. My female body had a similar look, but more hopeful.

I possessed neither body, and simply seemed to be some sort of floating nothing. I moved toward my bodies and tried to reach for them, but I couldn't.

My male body fell off of what it was sitting on, and began to convulse. I tried to help it, but being a floating nothing, I just couldn't do anything.

Help me! my female body screamed, an expression of pure pain on her face. I looked down at my male body and watched him die. What could I do? Become! What did that mean? Become?

She put a hand to her chest, over her heart, and nodded. I moved closer to her, but she backed away. She shook her head and pointed at my male body. Become.

I realized what she meant. She wanted me to become one with my male body. I moved into him and the convulsions stopped. I opened my eyes and my female body smiled. Happy. She began to fade, but her smile and her warmth remained. In spite of that, I felt like I would need her.

The warmth remained, but her presence was gone.

7.

I woke up and immediately knew that I was male again. Lil’ Kenny was standing at attention, no doubt thanks to the panties I was wearing. I took a deep breath and let it out. At once relieved and depressed at the same time.

I walked over to my desk and turned on my lamp. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. Two days female and it was like I was rediscovering myself. Surprisingly, the thing I missed the most about my female body was the blonde hair. I wondered if Mom would have a problem if I bleached it.

I pulled out my notebook and sat down to write. I didn’t much want to go back to sleep. Alleviating my fears that my elf maiden story was just Kenda expressing herself, I was just as lost in my writing as before. So much so, in fact, that when Mom walked in, I didn’t even notice until she threw my pants at me.

“Get dressed,” she said, “and as cute as those panties are, you should probably wear boxers.”

“Why?”

“The doctor. You have a scheduled physical before school starts, remember?”

I sighed. “Oh, yeah. I’ll be dressed in a minute.”

“Good.”

“Hey, what would you say if I bleached my hair?”

“Just so long as that's all you bleach. Keep the manscaping to yourself.” She smiled, then shut the door.

I laughed. Mom probably gave me too much freedom.

26