prologue
655 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark place filled with internal darkness lies only one soul lingering in the never-ending dark void.

In there the soul ponders to come up with a solution for his situation but no matter how much he thinks he couldn't come up with a single logical answer to his situation.

A situation he didn't expect nor couldn't comprehend in the place he was trapped in currently.

As the soul was thinking there cause a sudden tremble in the void making it shake violently and soon enough it started to break apart making the soul uneasy about the current situation.

The crack started forming like a spider web in the void and suddenly a white portal formed at the far end of the void causing a ray of light to come out of the portal seeing that the soul started running toward it. The void started collapsing giving the soul a panic and in response, the soul ran even faster reaching near the portal as he drew near the portal its light gently embraces it then everything turns white, and soon a strange voice comes out of nowhere?

"SLEEP CHILD. " Where is that voice coming from"

[STARTING INTEGRATION PROCESS...... COMPLETED.]

[SCANNING THE SOUL...... Completed.]

[REGISTERING THE SOUL AS THE HOST... COMPLETE.]

[STARTING TELEPORTATION DESIGNATION... NARUTO WORLD.]

[TELEPORTATION COMPLETE.]

[SEARCHING for the compatible body... found the compatible body for the host.]

"Identifying the target..... Sasuke Uchiha."

"Compatibility....100% percent."

"STARTING HOSTILE TAKE OVER...hostile take over completed."

"STARTING THE SOUL FUSION PROCESS."

At the same time in the night, the unconscious boy in the hospital started conversing his body changing ever so slightly his eyes turning red due to the unknown memory entering the boy's body causing his eyes to rapidly change finally after a few seconds later it stops.

[The targeted soul is completely absorbed into the host... HOST FUSION COMPLETED.]

[STABILIZING THE HOST SOUL AND HOST NEW BODY.]

[WAKE UP, HOST.]

" Huh, where am I? "

[Host, currently you are at the hospital.]

"HOSPITAL? WAIT WASN'T I RUNNING AND I " MY HEAD HURT "... WAIT WHO ARE U?"

[I'm an AI created for the sole purpose to assist hosts in any way possible.]

"AN AI And assist me? " what is happening this keeps getting weirder. " The one who saved me from that place was it You?

[NO, my creator was the one who save you.]

"Your creator?"

[YES.]

"WHO IS HE."

[There are many names my creator is known for but among mortals, my creator is known as a GOD.]

"A GOD... OK, then Why did a god create u to assist me? and WHY I'm in the hospital."

[My creator created me as a recompense for the troublesome situation you have faced host.]

"RECOMPENSE ME FOR WHAT? WAIT THAT ARTIFACT. THAT WAS YOUR CREATOR.'

[YES.]

"SO, the artifact my company found was from a GOD, not an alien civilization hahaha."

"when the artifact suddenly activated on its own and shallow me I thought of the worst of my death but it led me to the void place which was quite unexpected."

"I couldn't do anything there nor could I hear or smell anything and the place just didn't since to have ended no matter how much I walk in that place."

[I'm truly sorry for such an inconvenience caused by my creator.]

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't trapped there for too long and u also save me in the nick of time and brought me to the hospital beside that I'm more interested in your capability."

"An AI that can have a full conversation with a human without a pre-program set of lines. A true artificial intelligence. if I could reverse engineer it then the benefit It will bring along is huge."

"Money, Fame, women, and power just thinking about it makes me excited."

"Also, what's the name of the hospital. I need to contact my company they must be in chaos right now."

[HOST, we are currently not on earth.]

"WHAT DO U MEAN?"

 

12