Chapter 2
550 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Sasuke leaves the hospital, he walks around the Konoha to get familiarized himself with this village while walking down the road, he starts to attract the glare of the villager. who recognizes Sasuke's identity giving the boy an empathic look towards him but he didn't bother with it and continues making his way to different areas for a few hours visiting them.

Then, he decides, he had enough so he heads to the Uchiha district walking in the desolate place which Uchiha used to call home now gives nothing but a creepy feeling of the ghost town. No longer able to bear the creepy vibe around the Uchiha district. He decides to head home but changes his decision and heads to the training ground to familiarize himself with Sasuke's technique and jutsu.

After half-hour walking he reaches his destination, the place Sasuke and Itachi used to train before the tragedy, it gave him a nostalgic feeling despite never being in the first place in a sense, It was an odd feeling in his head but quickly dismisses it.

Sasuke then starts stretching moving his body gradually increasing the intensity of the warm-up continuing it for a few minutes sweating profusely before stopping to take a deep breath and getting his body to relax after completing the intense session of the warm-up.

"Finally done that was quite intense, staying in the hospital for a week really rusts this body, well anyway, I should start with a bang."

Sasuke extends both hands in front of him already memorizing all the jutsu and the hand seals. He moves towards his target, the boulder twice his size to test out this jutsu.

Gathering his chakra in his mouth, He moves his hand very fast forming various hand seals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger.

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu

Realizing a giant orb of fireball even bigger than the boulder, it crashes against the boulder, and upon impact, it gets shattered into small pieces seeing the destruction he cause brought a smile to his face, this was more than he had expected.

The original Sasuke with his chakra control and reserve could only make a small fireball and didn't have destructive power, But this on other hand was completely different from Sasuke. 

'So, This was the benefit the Ai was talking about better chakra control and larger chakra reserve.' Sasuke thinks in his head.

"The chakra control had gone significantly better and the chakra reserve was also increasing by the day. I wonder is this the only benefit or maybe there is more to it. " 

'Or maybe I'm just becoming greedy' Sasuke thinks in his head and decides to ask the Ai.

"What do you think about it. "

[ I don't know? Host.]

[The benefits the fusion brings aren't immediate ones so there isn't an absolute answer to this  question.]

"Really I thought u had some clue about it. Well, can't u simply scan my body and analyze me or u could have at least had a hint about it. Maybe there are some changes going on in my body even the slightest changes will do."

[Host, there were some slight changes but nothing serious or harmful, since you didn't ask me I didn't bring it up.]

"So there were some changes happening in this body. what was it?"

[Host when were you in that hospital there were two things I had noticed. Host your body healing far faster than the time I had determined in hospital.]

[Second, were the changes in chakra nature I had noticed briefly during the fusion process but couldn't say for certain due to the lack of data on it.]

"Why didn't u tell me about those things in the hospital"

[Host, I hadn't a drawn conclusion on it yet, so I held back this information, I apologize if I made a mistake.]

"Well, don't worry about it. It was nothing serious but from now on tell me the slightest changes in my body."

[ I understand host.]

"So, my body is healing faster huh." 

'perhaps did I gain some regeneration ability or something like that but right now it is very weak.'

"Did I perhaps gain healing ability? what do u think?"

[It could be very possible host the chances of that happening is very high.]

"Also, chakra nature what do u think must have happened can't u just scan my chakra nature too."

[No, I don't have that capacity host.]

"Not even if I activated my Sharingan."

[Host the Sharingan certainly increases my capability since I analyze through your senses but chakra nature is out of my reach.]

"Well, Don't worry about it. I just got a brilliant idea. If we got that we should get some answers to that question. The chakra nature testing paper."

"Kakashi gives us that paper soon enough in anime, I just need to ask him besides that, I'm not in hurry to find out that but more importantly, I need to get stronger right now. "

[An excellent idea host.]

"Okay, now I get that out of the way let's start the training again."

"I have to get used to this body as quickly as possible. I took out the kunai from my pouch then look at my next target and started throwing them in the tree."

'I have no doubt about it that processes Sasuke's muscle memory so, mastering to throw kunai shouldn't be that hard.' Sasuke thinks in his head.

"After 4 hours of training learning to throw kunai, learning to walk on the tree and water. I call it the day. I don't wanna over overexert myself just coming out of the hospital today."

After training Sasuke had started to feel really tired and hungry so, he decided to head toward the home soon, he arrived in front of his home at the gate. The home really gave him the same nostalgic feeling as the training ground but, he didn't linger too much in it and decides to head inside the house.

The place had already started gathering the dust everywhere but he didn't care about that right now he was more hungry so he went straight to the kitchen. when he arrives at the kitchen he found an envelope lying on the table containing money.

'Must be the work of that old man since I'm young he wouldn't hand the money of Sasuke's parents to me yet.'

After that he looks around the kitchen in there, he found rice, egg, meat, and even fresh vegetable in the fridge. The place had also electricity and water running.

He could only believe it was the work of the old Hokage then he quickly starts to make the food in the kitchen it took him a while to find the right utensils and the spice but nothing less he finds them makes the food and eats it.

Soon after finishing the food, he washes the dish and then heads to the bathroom. Opening the shower he gets the dirt and sweat out of his body. After getting out of the bath he felt fresh.

The sun was setting beautifully from the window, he looks it for a while enjoying the view but got tired quickly then went to his room to get his futon ready then he slept in it calling the day.

(MORNING 6 AM)

Sasuke had already woken up from the bed looking at the sun taking the fresh air. 'Ah that feels nice this clean air and good atmosphere this is why I like the villages rather than the city ' soon, he heads towards the bathroom to freshen up taking his time in the bathroom.

He heads towards his room and starts wearing his navy blue, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar, white shorts, and white arm warmers.

Then he goes to the kitchen to make breakfast ' what should I make well since it's the first day at the school, I should eat light he thinks' and soon after he makes the breakfast and finishes it. He looks at the clock still seeing enough time in his hand. he heads towards the ground to practice his throw on the tree. After a while of training throwing his kunai, he stops his training.

"This should be enough I already got used to this body now I can properly throw kunai and perform jutsu just as good as Sasuke if not better but the main concerned lies in fight experience.

"I had a fair amount fight of fighting experience and training but fighting a ninja is completely different than a normal civilian. I should look for training partners to practice also I should buy some weight to increase the intensity of my training"

After practicing for while he heads to the academy there he arrived at the front door of his class. When he opens the door, he heard the loud sound of girls screening at him just like in the anime.

'Those kids sure do like Sasuke, huh I wish was this popular back in the days anyway it's thing of the past. I shouldn't dwell too much on this now I should act like Sasuke which shouldn't be that hard just don't try to talk to anyone. '

" I act aloof towards the girls then head to the seat near the window. The deck anime had shown Sasuke usually sitting on it. "

After taking his seat near the window girls started chatting among themself.

"Look it's Sasuke he finally came to the academy" shouts the girl with brown girl then another girl quickly follows up.

"Yeah, I miss him so much I was crying for days I thought he would never come again."

The boys, on the other hand, had faces full of jealousy and anger on their faces especially the kid with yellow hair and whisker marks. Meanwhile, some boys didn't care simply more interested in going back to sleeping or eating chips.

Soon after Iruka comes to the room and starts the class. The whole day had gone smoothly in the academy. Naruto hadn't really started beef with Sasuke yet and Sakura hadn't approached him too.

"Today's class didn't require any sparing or kunai throwing. Sasuke also didn't have many friends and I also didn't approach anyone so the day had by without any trouble."

After the academy Sasuke head towards his home to clean the place up since it was too dirty, It took him quite a while but he succeeded in it.

" I should practice some chakra control since I have time before it gets dark. I run towards the training ground arriving in a few minutes."

After arriving at the place, he climbs to the tree reaching the branch of the tree, he sticks upside down there staying for a few minutes before suddenly losing his grip on the tree and starts falling straight to the ground but before he reaches the ground he turns his body in mid-air landing nimbly like a cat.

"I thought I could better than this since I was able to walk on the tree and the water quite easily but I guess, I was wrong, I need more practice."

"After my training, I got home took a bath, made dinner, and go to bed. Tomorrow early in the morning, I wake up and start my routine, I head out to run to the side of the river."

While Sasuke was running there was a man full of optimism and confidence aura around him looking at him far from the back running wearing the green spandex, a Konoha jonin jacket, and a Konoha headband on the hips.

The might guy of the hidden leaf village is also known as the self-proclaimed rival of Kakashi seeing Sasuke, He starts to approach him and speaks with Sasuke.

"The power of youth is ablaze inside of you kid keep working harder one day, you will surely achieve your dream like me the green beast of Konoha and the eternal rival of Kakashi."

"What? who are you?" Sasuke responded turning around he looks at the man and instantly recognized him.

'It's him the might guy the strongest taijutsu master just, what I really needed for my taijutsu.'Sasuke thinks in his head.

Seeing Sasuke questioning him, might guy introduce himself again.

"Let me introduce myself again, I'm a might guy the green handsome beast of the Konoha."

"The green beast of Konoha? I had never of that title before in the village." 

Sasuke replies with an unenthusiastic manner toward the might guy. Hearing that might guy quickly gets dejected.

"what? how could it be possible?" 

I thought my hard work was finally paying off might guy shouts while crying, but quickly gets interrupted by Sasuke.

"Hey, are you jonin mister might guy. "

"Yes, I am a kid a full-fledged jonin look at my jacket it's proof of being jonin." might guy quickly responds wiping his tears.

"hmm, a jonin say mister what do you specialize In?" 

"my specialty is my taijutsu." might guy replies quickly with the thumps up, following a wink, and shining teeth.

"Hey, kid what do u say are u interested in taijutsu. It would waste to lead go such youth, I could give you cool green spandex too, If you join."

As the guy was talking about the benefit the training will provide. Sasuke had already decided so he simply replied with a nod.

Taking might guy a back little usually, people would decline his offers and he was used to it but to finally found one person to accept brought tears to his eyes. he felt his hard work finally pay off, and with his signature shocking pose, while crying to the young kid, he says.

That's the power of youth might guy tells Sasuke with a thump up and his signature pose, both of them run at the same pace and they start discussing again.

12