Chapter 10
316 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle between Sasuke and haku was currently happening under the bridge and was also getting to the climax. Sasuke dodges the attack of haku and looks at the real haku in the mirror. She quickly changes the location after getting find out.

" You're pretty good, haku. This jutsu you created, combining your rare kekkei Genkai with Body Flicker Technique is great considering your age, it's a great accomplishment." Sasuke  complements her.

" But it's time, we finish this fight," Sasuke tells her then he moves extremely fast almost as if teleporting toward the real haku in the mirror.

Haku quickly throws her needle, but Sasuke dodges all of them and arrives in front of the mirror, then punches it. Haku just in time avoids slipping through the other mirror, but this doesn't go noticed as Sasuke quickly throws a kunai toward the mirror haku was in then he suddenly banishes arriving right beside the kunai.

He grabs the kunai and punches the mirror, shattering it. Haku comes out of it blown away, from the impact. he again throws the kunai at haku and appears in front of her in a flash.

He puts chakra in his hand, then instantly strikes multiple areas of the Chakra Pathway, restraining haku from moving or using any jutsu, Then he grabs her before she gets dropped into the water, carrying her on his shoulder as he lands on the water.

" Why aren't you killing me? Are you showing me mercy?"

"If you ask me, doing something like that is the same as not showing mercy to me."

" What do you mean?"

"Do you know the pain of living without a dream? knowing you're not needed by anyone?"

" what are you trying to say, haku, "Sasuke asks haku.

" Zabuza-san doesn't need a weak ninja. you stole my reason to exist, what good will be surviving like this, just kill me."

"Why do you even follow him, because he gives you purpose. The purpose of a tool, that's why you follow him."

"...No, it's because he accepted me despite knowing, I was from a family with the bloodline limit and raised me.",

"Bloodline limit?"

"Ah...he wanted this ability that everyone hated," haku says reminiscing about her past.

"what about your parent."

"My...parents die because of me."

"what happen?"

"It's was...!"haku starts crying.

"If it is difficult to tell then you don't need to... haku."

"..."

" It was a small village of the country of the water, where the show piled up deep. All we did was a farm, and we were poor, but my father and mother were happy with it. I was happy... they were kind parents."

"But when I first took notice of my surroundings something happened"

"Something? what happened?"

"This blood..."

"Blood?...did someone you know, kill someone close to you "

"Ah,...did you know?"

"No, I just had the feeling."

"It was my father. My father killed my mother, and tried to kill me."

"why?"

"The country of the water has experienced many civil wars and those who possess the bloodline limit were hated by people and my father wasn't an exception among them."

"My mother possessed the bloodline limit but she kept it a secret and married my father, and must have believed that an ordinary life would continue for a while..No, forever..."

"But my father found out about our secret. when came home seeing me controlling water then next morning. he brings a bunch of men into our house... and kills my mother. Then he walked toward me carrying the knife he killed my mother."

"I was so scared, every time he walk a step near me. it became more difficult to breathe than when he raised his hand carrying a knife. it's like my heart stopped, I lost my consciousness."

"By the time I came to, I realized that I killed my father. I was badly traumatized, I wander around for a few days aimlessly then at that time. I realized the most painful thing one could feel. I...I don't know, why I am telling you this."

"I know, how you feel, The pain that hurts deep inside, The pain that gets worse each day, I know That feeling very well, not needed by anyone in this world. This feeling feels worse than any wound. Sasuke replies to her, 'He's the same as me' haku thought.

"Do your friends know you process kekkei Genkai"

"Hmm!"Sasuke nods.

"You're lucky, I feel jealous... always remember Sasuke-Kun, When someone who accepts you from the bottom of their heart appears, that person would become the most important person to you, make sure to protect them."

"when he accepted me, I was so happy. I'm sorry, Zabuza-san, I couldn't be the tool that you wished for me to be..."

"Hey, haku. what if... If another person appears that will accept you, then what will you do?"

"What are you talking about, we... are enemies. "

*

Meanwhile, above the bridge, Kakashi had successfully restrained Zabuza using summoning jutsu in one place. A bunch of dogs was biting deep in his body to make him unable to move. Kakashi looks at him sighs and speaks.

"If I can't follow you with my eyes or ears, then I just have to use my nose in the mist. I deliberately stopped your attack two times and bled each time in your weapon to have my scent on them. Then used summoning jutsu used for pursuing purposes to counter you."

"Those cute ninja dogs and their noses work better than any other dogs. This time, you're the one who has fallen into the trap Zabuza."

"The mist has been cleared now and your future is death."

"I don't care about your bluffs."

" Don't act so tough! you can't do anything in this situation. your death is certain. Zabuza, you fooled around too much, your ambition was too big"

"You failed in the assassination of the mizukage and the coup d'etat. you ran away with a few subordinates and become an exiled ninja. your name was given to the village of Konoha immediately. To gather money for retaliation, and to avoid prosecution from the pursuing ninjas, you sided with a vermin like gatoh"

"Zabuza, do you think I survived with just this Sharingan?

"Zabuza, I'll show you my original technique and it's not a copy," Kakashi tells as he performs Ox → Rabbit → Monkey hand seals. Chakra starts to suddenly form around Kakashi as he generates lightning on his hand. "Chidori" he shouts the name of the jutsu.

Zabuza widens his eyes in shock looking at the jutsu." what the...I can see the chakra on his hand"

"You're too dangerous. The person you are trying to kill, Tazuna-san, is this country's courage. the bridge he is trying to create is this country's hope. your ambition sacrifices too many people. that's not what a ninja is supposed to BE ZABUZA."

"Who cares. I have fought for my ideal, and that won't change in the future, either."

"I'll say this again"

"HuH?"

"Give up."

*

While Sasuke holds haku on his back, climbing on the wall arriving nearing the steel bar of the bridge then they heard a chirping bird sound. " what's that" haku asks glancing in the direction of the sound coming. Sasuke quickly runs and jumps landing on the steel bar, they look at the situation.

"No...Zabuza-san"Haku shouts out seeing, Kakashi piercing Zabuza with his Chidori ending his life right before her, She cries and tries to move but couldn't, due to the injuries and her chakra path being sealed. Sasuke puts her slowly on the ground. The mist also starts to disappear on the bridge.

'He did it, thanks Kakashi. Finally, the moment I was waiting for...' Sasuke thinks but is quickly interrupted by two people.

"SASUKE !" Both Naruto and sakura call him running towards him.

"Are you fine, you've not hurt anywhere?" sakura asks him.

"Yeah, I'm fine but" Sasuke responded looking at haku.

"who is she, Sasuke," Naruto asks Sasuke.

"she is with Zabuza, Naruto," sakura tells naruto.

"what?" naruto shouts looking at her, then haku looks blankly at the Zabuza corpse and turns around looking toward Sasuke.

"I apologize. if you have to dirty your hands with my blood but please will you kill me, Sasuke- Kun" haku begs Sasuke.

"What is... she saying?" naruto asks facing this sudden situation. sakura too widens her eyes in surprise. Sasuke moves closer to her and kneels on the ground facing her. he thinks, choosing his words carefully, and he speaks.

"Haku, do you remember. what did I tell you about accepting." Sasuke tells while putting a sad expression.

"I also had a family, it was a small family in Konoha. My father was the head of the Uchiha clan, he was strict and always busy. Mother was gentle and caring. She was the very definition of a good housewife And my big brother was a genius in the Uchiha clan, people always compare to me. it was a huge burden on me but I was happy because he was a kind brother to me. at least that's, what I believed at that time."

"one day I was coming from finishing my training. I noticed something strange so I ran to my home then I started to see dead bodies lying everywhere. I was shocked and scared, I ran even faster to my home. when I reached and ran to my parent's room. Then I saw him with cold eyes carrying a blooded katana with our parent's dead body lying beside him."

"WHAT?" sakura shouts in shock, but instantly closes her mouth with her hand. "What the heck!" naruto says looking down feeling emotional.

"That's enough, Sasuke," Kakashi tells him from the distance.

"No, let me finish Kakashi sensei. It's because it's important, I want all of you to listen." Sasuke tells looking at them and continues.

"They were massacred, by my brother, he had gone mad because of the power. he had process the mangekyo Sharingan."

"Mangekyo?" haku questions.

'Yes, It's a final stage of evolution for Sharingan. which provides its users incredible powers with some drawbacks."

"He had killed and massacred all of the Uchiha clan, leaving only me behind because I had the potential to achieve the same eyes and give him the challenge. After the massacre, I realized. how alone I was, I had no one left. The place I used to call home now becomes the memories that hunt my dream. "

"Then I had decided that One day. I will revive the Uchiha clan, bring justice to it, make this world a better place and prevent a tragedy like this from never happening."

"Haku, you could help me and others who are in the same situation, rather than thinking of dying here. Don't you think, there are other people. who could use your help, who faces the same tragedy? join me, haku and we can make a change in this rotten world unfair world."

Sasuke tells haku, Listening to Sasuke the undecisive haku emotion starts flooding, and her memories start playing out. she starts to see Zabuza's image taking over Sasuke in front of her.

she couldn't help but think of this moment. The same as when Zabuza had the first time met her on the bridge then the Zabuza apparition starts appearing right beside Sasuke. She looks at the apparition in disbelief.

"Haku, I... want you to come with me." Sasuke tells haku standing up and extending his hand toward her, making her come out of her dazed expression then the apparition talks to her " Go, with him" he tells her and walks away disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"I...?"

she weakly tries to raise her hand to catch Zabuza's apparition but she couldn't instead she grabs Sasuke's hand. he pulls her toward him and hugs her tight.

"I am really glad you choose this path, haku," Sasuke tells her as she slowly loses her consciousness in his embrace.

I finally learn to insert author notes, I know it's kinda late but I'm still happy.

6