chapter 13
912 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After arriving at the Konoha, we head straight to the Hokage building to report. Kakashi reports the mission in detail. He also explains the haku identity and circumstances to the Hokage. he also suggests the idea to let her join the Konoha saying she will be a valuable asset. They take haku to a different room with Ibiki Morino for more information on mist village. while they sent us outside and discuss it among themself for a few minutes. 

Then Danzo brings up the idea to make her join " Root " since she had already some experience in this field and also her rare kekkei Genkai made her an excellent candidate, but he quickly gets shut down by Hiruzen. Some of the higher-ups likes the suggestion but there were also some objections. They look at hiruzen their leader to ask for his opinion to decide the conclusion on this matter. He takes a sign and stands up looking at everybody.

"If what Kakashi said is true then welcoming her to Konoha is the best decision, there is no need to throw a talented kid for a small reason since she doesn't have a place to stay. Konoha will become her new home. I believe this benefits Konoha as a whole overall ."

Hiruzen announces his decision to everybody and calls out team 7. They come through the door standing in front of them waiting eagerly to hear the judgment on haku. Hiruzen coughs sitting on his seat, he looks at them.

"Cmon, old man tell us already," Naruto shouts at him irritating hiruzen just as he was about to say it.

"Patient, Naruto" Hiruzen replies calmly to naruto getting his composure back, he speaks again.

"We have decided to let her join Konoha but the real problem comes after that" he stops and looks at Sasuke.

"Is it about the money and the place?" Sasuke responds to Hiruzen. he doesn't say it but simply nods at him.

" If it is about where she will stay then my house has plenty of rooms. Also, the money my parent leave behind should cover her finances until she can sustain herself that should fix the problem."

"I am glad Sasuke, you are very understanding," Hiruzen replies smiling at him. Sasuke too looks at him thinking in his head ' well you don't need to old man, I would still bring this topic, even if you didn't mention it, and give the same answer because it's easier to get close to her when we are living on the same roof." While Sasuke was happy with this decision, Someone was exploding from the inside.

'WHAT, SHE WILL STAY WITH SASUKE?' sakura shouts in her head getting all jealous. she moves closer to Sasuke and talks in a sweet voice.

"Sasuke will you be alright with her alone?" sakura talks to change his mind but Sasuke quickly shuts her down.

"No, it will be fine."

"WHY, THAT WOMAN" sakura screens in her head.

*

A week later, Sasuke was fighting with haku on the training ground. They were going back on forth but the longer they fight Sasuke would continue to gain advantages. Reading her moves head of the time without using his sharingen relying on his Ai and his own.

After the fight, they take a rest on the tree for a while, Sasuke stands from the tree getting already recovered from the exhaustion. surprising haku to see him recover so fast from fatigue.

"Okay, let's do it," Sasuke mutters taking out the weight on his body. he gathers chakra in his gate and then with a sudden push opens it. he keeps increasing the gate and then stops at the sixth gate. The violent aura of chakra surrounds him. he takes a long breath and starts to calm down making it flow in a certain rhythm, his body which had turned red due to his muscle tearing apart also starts healing returning to its original color. 

he trains in the fifth gate, doing various difficult maneuvers in it then he fights with an opponent using stimulation in his mind. after a few minutes, he stops the training but still maintains the form to get used to it.

"It's truly unbelievable that you were fighting me while wearing that much weight Sasuke. it's since more, I know you more outclass I feel." haku says it carrying a bit of jealousy and sadness in her tone.

Don't be too hard on yourself haku," Sasuke says as he lower downs his gate to the third, the gate of life. he closes his eyes and then reopens them activating his sharingen.

"It's a shame that I can't use the fifth gate with sharingen. To use sharingen to its full capacity, I have lower it to the third gate." Sasuke muttered with a bit of disappointment. 

This time he trains using his sharingen for a short period quickly getting exhausted from the previous training. After training, they head back to the house. later in the evening, Sasuke heads out to meet with Kakashi. he wanted to ask Kakashi to teach him a few things before the chunin exam. 

At a training ground, Sasuke arrives a little late knowing Kakashi's habit of coming late. he walks in front of Kakashi.

"YOU're late, Sasuke."

"I was going to arrive in time but the cat cross my path. you know so I had to take a different path."

"..."

"Anyway, Kakashi sensei. I wanted to learn summoning jutsu and that jutsu you used against Zabuza."

"Sasuke, I will teach you the summoning jutsu but I can't teach you that jutsu."

"Why, Kakashi sensei."

"It's off-limit Sasuke. I will teach you other things but not this one so give it up."

"Fine, If you don't want to teach me. I'll just steal it then when you use it in front of me next time."

"Sasuke, I will teach you that jutsu eventually but not right now Okay, be patient." 

"Okay, so can we start the training."

*

Time skip, 1 July (2month and 17 days)

Today was the day the chunin exam begins. I had waited this day for quite eagerly because the special event was going to take place. I was sure to use this opportunity to grow even more powerful. I had already prepared everything I needed to at this point. I even went as far as to take my time to teach naruto and sakura a few jutsu based on their chakra nature affinity in those months.

Right now, Naruto, sakura, and I had already headed to the academy, passing the very first test with ease. we gather in a room full of the different village's genin. I passed the writing test without cheating. Sakura and naruto too passed the exam making it to the second round.

 

While Sasuke, naruto, and sakura were walking outside the academy, someone calls out to them. A kid slightly older than them wearing green spandex, it was rock lee. he walks in front of Sasuke gauging him.

Today, I wasn't really in a writing mood so, it came out like this. Yeah, this is it for today. Next time, I'll make a good one.

 

6