Prologue
126 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!: (everything before this was gibberish so I cut everything up until this part of the text) 

"And for my first good-bye, I'm saying this... I love you Sans." - Bio fight with Noire

(Information to Note: The character of Sans was based on the character of "Sans" from the game Undertale)

 

Once upon a time, in a world where everything dark was light and everything light was dark, there was a pair of souls destined to be eternal companions. Sans and Noire grew up together in the Lonely Orange Village, where they were taught by their mentor, the great Eco, the Sun. Under Eco's guidance, Sans grew into an exceedingly strong and clever being. Noire, on the other hand, did not become as bright and shaped, for she could not suppress her darker and inner desires. She still carried deep sorrow and feelings of loss in her heart, but she could not afford to dwell in it, for her life was full and she had a duty to attend. That night Noire said a prayer asking that she and Sans could never be separated, and that night the moon and the stars joined together and formed a circle, and the darkness died. The light of the moon was seen through the dark circle and shone on the world that was at the very beginning of the darkness. Thus, the world that would soon be called Undertale was born. Noire had her duty and her only focus. Sans, meanwhile, had his dream. He could not stop thinking about the wonderful world he saw inside the circle, and he was more determined than ever to find it. Sans had no idea that this was his purpose in life to become the protector of the sun, just like his precious Eco. Sans watched the people in his village grow up, and although he was very close to many of them, he did not fully express it. He did not have time to work on his social skills and he did not really care for the opinions of others. But the villagers said he was cold and that he did not like their jokes. Perhaps it was true, but it wasn't necessarily their fault. Sans was a quiet and serious being by nature. Nevertheless, it was obvious that he was the perfect fit for his role, for he is also selfless and caring. Despite all that has happened, the two of them have been inseparable ever since their souls united. Meanwhile, the sun has grown dim. Without the sun to be its light, darkness has returned. The cycle has begun anew. They say that if someone saves the sun, they will have saved their world, but Sans never really believed in this, because he does not believe in destiny, and he was the first to realize that the choice between light and dark is always out of his hands. Nevertheless, he will always support his friend Noire. If Sans were to save the sun, he will have lost his best friend, and he will never forgive himself for that. He cannot allow his friend to be hurt by the darkness again. He is the only one who can stop this cycle, because in order for the sun to shine again, he must let Noire go. But this is more than just a great sacrifice. It's about something much bigger than anyone can imagine. Someone must take responsibility for all the suffering and sorrow in the world, because they, and they alone, can save the world...

End Of Prologue

0