Chapter 50: The First Event (I).
226 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 50: The First Event (I).


The decided event of the classroom to be held in the school festival was an act of play.

Analissa Blanchet who suggested the idea while thinking of the villainess in mind couldn't help but feel her back breaking from all the preparation that's been happening.

"I've already prepared the script, it will be from the classic love story of the frog prince and the princess bound by the curse the prince takes in the form of the frog and once given true love's kiss- only then may the curse be lifted." (Lord Ein) smiles sheepishly, holding the script in his hand and begins handing out a few copies.

"A frog prince... gets a kiss from the princess?"

Every boy in class was all thinking the same thing.

"If Miss Blanchet were to be the princess-!" They all imagined Miss Analissa Blanchet in a beautiful elegant dress, a kiss- only one lucky man would be the prince!

Lord Ein was already seeing his classmates' reaction and everyone seemed so ecstatic and excited. "Now to be fair we all know the lovely story of this tale. We will need two main characters and the rest will be the side characters. For now we'll vote on who will be the prince and the princess."


"Yes!"

"I'm so excited!"

"Kyah same~!"


Lord Ein shakes his head and asks for the class to be quiet, "I want all the voting to be fair. Seeing that well... to give a fair chance to the other ladies- we all know who would be the automatic princess if all of us voted."


He gestures to all the guys in the classroom knowing that they wouldn't care for any other woman but other than Miss Blanchet. "So I have decided that the voting will be separate, ladies- please vote on who you think is the most perfect fit to be the princess and the gentlemen will vote on the prince."


"What?!"

"That's unfair, Lord Ein!"

"While it might be true..."




"On the contrary, we all know it's not fair. Well, let's ask the ladies if they agree with my opinion." (Lord Ein) was mostly looking at Miss Analissa who smiles widely knowing that now- she's for sure not getting the role as princess because all the girls in her class hate her guts very much!


She's never been so happy to be hated this much!


"I love the idea, Lord Ein." (Analissa) says to the president of the class as she chuckles in victory at not taking the main role of the play, meaning the story is definitely changing. "Why don't we go ahead and start voting so we can have the costume tailored as soon as possible?"


'I have no plan of being the princess and I would prefer not being in the spotlight at all!' she thinks to herself, nodding in agreement. 'Now we'll just see who will take on the role of the princess.'


"First we'll vote on who should be the princess." (Lord Ein) writes on the board of a few roles. "You may raise your hand and suggest a classmate, then if it's alright with them they will be the princess."



The villainess with no hesitation raises her hands.


"Yes?"



Lady Evelyn turns to Analissa with a soft smile on her face. "I nominate Miss Blanchet, for the role of princess."


"E-Eh?"


Right-! Every girl in the classroom hates her except for the villainess! So she didn't even think about the one percent chance of her being nominated.

"But Lady Evelyn..." (Analissa) mutters, holding her chest in pain because she really can't act that well. Her knees give up when she's in front of a crowd, it makes her panic when people watch her and she thought streaming online would help her overcome that fear. "I- um... I'm not good with acting."

"...?" (Lady Evelyn) tilts her head looking confused. "But you don't need to act for the role."

"Eh?"

"You're... already a good princess... to me... you don't... well-" (Lady Evelyn) held her chin, thinking very hard not to misunderstand. "For me, even without acting- I'm sure the others would agree you're already a beautiful and kind girl worthy of being... the princess."

"...!"

Analissa was shocked to hear the villainess saying something like that with so many people in the room hearing her comment. Her ears felt hot and became a shade of red. It wasn't only the heroine who was shocked upon hearing the girl's comment but everyone inside the classroom covered their mouths and gasped.

"Gasp!"

"What is happening?"

"Has hell started to become frost? Because the impossible happened- could it be? Are my eyes deceiving me?"

Lady Evelyn Alarie, who seemed angry and annoyed with the blonde girl on the first day of school for getting the attention of her fiancé, was actually being sweet to her now?

Not to mention the noble lady took her inside her own dormitory quarters just to take care of Miss Blanchet when she was sick. What is the relationship between these two?

The Lackey, being by the villainess' side, hearing that her own childhood friend dearest Evelyn would suggest such a joke and mockery for having a commoner be the princess-?! When she's clearly destined to be the Queen! She couldn't understand nor see why in the world would she suggest the commoner to have the role of princess.

When Lady Evelyn Alarie, is the closest thing to it.

"Well if she's going to nominate the commoner-! I nominate the true princess that is deserving and worthy of the role! The Duchess, Lady Evelyn Alarie. We must not forget, she's engaged to an actual prince." (Lady Serene) stands up and rolls her eyes at Miss Analissa.

Lord Ein chuckles at his own fiancé and shakes his head clearly steering the pot for more trouble. She can't see that the Duchess is very... attached towards the blonde girl in maybe- slowly, in an intimate way.

"Please raise your hand the next time you'll nominate. I see your point, so we'll just leave it for you ladies to decide who'll have the role of princess. Will there be any other suggestions from the class?"

"Hmph, I'll raise my hand if I want to but- here." (Lady Serene) raises her hand and continues to speak. "I vote for the nomination to be closed."

The other girls raised their eyebrows at Lady Serene but could only say nothing. It was obvious that between all the girls in the classroom Lady Evelyn is the perfect choice for the role.

"Ah, very clever, closing it so there's less competition." He writes Lady Evelyn's name into the board. "May I please see the hands that want to have Miss Analissa Blanchet the princess role?"

There was only one hand out of all the ladies that were there. It was the villainess, who was raising her hand proudly.

"..."

Lord Ein blinks, he smiles, knowing that everything is going according to his plan.

"Only one? Alright." He became chipper after seeing the end result of Miss Blanchet losing.

"I know we have our winner but may I see the hands that would vote for Lady Evelyn Alarie?" (Lord Ein) asked the crowd and a handful of hands were raised.

Everyone has voted for Lady Evelyn.

Out of all the voters Lady Serene was the happiest of them all, feeling proud of herself for leading the Duchess into victory against the commoner girl.

Analissa sighed a breath of relief, not being picked as the princess it was all that she ever wanted. Her three brain cells were all having conflicted feelings however.

'What a humiliating feeling- I know that every girl in our class hated us but ouch...' (Logical Braincell) pouts.

'But oh my gosh the villainess voted for me. I'm so happy her vote is all that I need!' (Horny Braincell) was too busy gushing over Lady Evelyn to be depressed.

'We'll take the role of a tree because no way in hell we'll be acting in front of the crowd.' And Normal Braincell was just happy they won't get to act in front of so many people.

The villainess frowns at seeing the result, she may have won and taken the main lead role but it wasn't what she wanted.

"..."

She doesn't want to be the princess nor the future queen to be married to some slimy prince who doesn't respect her. "I suppose even the act in the play I still don't get what I want."

Lord Ein loves seeing the despair look of the villainess, Lady Evelyn but- it was for her own good.

"..." The Knight wrote another column and labeled it with 'Prince', it was now time to choose a prince for the play' "Now who among you gentlemen would choose to be the prince of the story?"

Every boy turned around to look at each other being unsure- Lady Evelyn Alarie is an engaged woman, they wouldn't like to be acquainted with her based on the rumors floating around that she was very hard to deal with and cold.

"Oh? No one is nominating someone?" (Lord Ein) was loving the silence and laughs. "I nominate myself then, for the role of prince."

He smiles as he writes his own name on the board happily.

The ladies who were sitting almost jumped in their seats.

"What?!"

"Lord Ein is the prince?! I should've nominated myself!"

"Lady Serene, will you be alright with this? He is your fiancé after all."

Lady Serene bitterly smiles, seeing his fiancé being up to some shenanigans. "I do not care for him. After all this is an arranged marriage by our parents he can do what he wants."

"Now will there be other nominations?" (Lord Ein) asks, and they all shook their heads. If it wasn't the heroine, they didn't see it being worth the trouble.

"Well that is that, looks like I'll be working with you now, Lady Evelyn. Do take care of this frog to lift up the curse." He teased and the villainess waved off her hand.

"Democracy is a cruel thing."

"Now let's have the side characters. We have the king, queen, the witch and we'll have to add the story with some twist to make it more interesting for our audience." (Lord Ein) was being rather coy and suspicious.

"We don't want to give them just any other ordinary fairytales, right?" He smiles, somehow the villainess' gut was telling something is not right.

"Wow, wow, wow... This is my first time participating in a school event!" The Japanese streamer felt excited seeing the new plot of the story unfold. Maybe she unlocked the friendship route instead?

This is the first event in the game, it took a while but she's finally here. "I can't wait."

It was clear that she's not in the spotlight now, perhaps she should enjoy everything while it lasts. Every other character has been filled and Miss Analissa Blanchet chose the very practical role of being-!

"I'm tree number one! Yay!" (Analissa) smiles, filling the classroom with energy. As long as she's not a main character she was perfectly content being a prop!

"..." The villainess seeing the heroine so happy on getting a role as the tree just made her look so cute. 

14