Chapter 23: A maid you don’t want to mess with (III).
1.1k 5 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: A maid you don't want to mess with (III).

"I am so- so- sorry!" (Analissa) exclaimed, turning her head down at Lady Evelyn's maid who was enjoying every bit of her apology. It's not always often that you would have someone saying sorry all cutely like this~

 

A few moments ago, it was revealed that the heroine did some things when she was sick and cannot remember anything- any memory of yesterday up to last night was gone.

Liara hummed for a bit wanting to see more of that flustered expression but oh well... she must behave, so she decided to take the girl's apology.

"I accept your apology, Miss Blanchet, so please do not lower your head. We are of the same status, both commoners so let us talk in fairness." She tells the blonde girl who sighs a breath of relief.

Her three braincells has stopped fighting after hearing the maid has taken her apology.

Analissa smiles a little stiffly but soon relaxed after she said talk in fairness but ah- she hasn't gotten her name yet so she doesn't know how to address the girl in front of her, "I know you know my name but I actually haven't gotten yours. How should I address you?"

"Liara Fischer, Miss Blanchet. Delighted to meet you. A late introduction but I suppose it's better to be introduced than never at all." (Liara) 

Analissa nods, finally getting her name, "So... Liara, where's the other two maids? I thought there were three of you?" she recalls having remembered three maids cornering her that one time when she was getting home.

 

"Oh, they are my sisters. The one you've eyed on was Melody and the grumpy one was Nayeli. We're the only maids Milady brought into her dorms, there were supposed to be more but Milady insisted that we were all she needed." (Liara) was proud to be chosen to care for the Lady of the Alarie family indeed, out of all the hundred servants she had in competition.

Truly, Lady Evelyn, born to be engaged with the crown prince, was heavily guarded and would often be surrounded by more than a dozen servants. In the private academy however, nobles who attend it are required to only bring a maximum number of five servants.

 

The academy thought if they lessened the number of servants, the noble students could learn how to take care of themselves because some servants are not allowed to be inside the academy's premises and only stay near the dorms. 

 

There have been reports of servants helping their masters to cheat on exams, so they've been strict upon conducting servants inside the academy. They are only allowed within permission from the Dean or a teacher, with a signed letter of a magic seal not many would be able to replicate so they'll know immediately if it's a fake.

Analissa blinked a few more times, excited to hear that the three maids were all sisters! After all they were not really considered important in the original otome game- having their artworks as those black silhouet you would just skip the dialogues on.

 

Our streamer being a single child, she has been envious to those who have siblings. 

"It must be rather fun having your sisters with you at work." (Analissa) said enviously, giggling a little imagining all the fun things they could do together.

 

On the other hand Liara agrees and disagrees with her words.

"It is fun, yes but they are still my siblings so perhaps there are more times I found them annoying than fun." (Liara) recollects how her sister fought this morning about chores. 

She was the eldest out of the three so naturally, she was the one going to be settling their bickering over the smallest things. 

"Thank you... I remember the three of you taking care of me last night- just some bits and pieces of memories and I thought I was well behaved during that- but apparently I was wrong." the heroine cannot believe she threw a tantrum over the flavor of the medicine, of it not being orange flavored.

 

"A-Actually Liara... D-Did I do anything else that could be inappropriate towards milady? Truly, I cannot remember anything..." (Analissa) was truly out of the loop. 

All she remembers was how she was supposed to be locked in the bathroom.

 

In the plot of the otome game, Lord Ein was supposed to be stalking her and he was supposed to save her in that bathroom. There wasn't anything in the original story in the otome game about her getting sick too.

 

After saving the heroine, he then asked for her to tie him up as a reward and punish him by doing things with him that's- well- it was only shown in the nsfw patch of the game.

To which our Japanese streamer didn't buy because there wasn't any good in knowing all this toxicity. Lord Ein guilt tripped the heroine into fulfilling his fantasy in the game.

 

However in the plot now... none of that happened and she's inside the villainess' bedroom safe and sound. She wonders where Lord Ein is currently if he didn't save her? 

Is he just chilling his ass off?

 

"Well if I'm being honest Miss Blanchet, I've only reported the things you've done with us." (Liara) tells the Heroine who bites her lip in a worry.

 

"T-Then! Oh... I'm afraid that I did something that has made Lady Evelyn upset! She could barely look me in the eyes this morning and she told me to behave-!" (Analissa) was pouring out her true feelings unconsciously towards Liara who nodded in understanding.

 

Milady is not the same when you were around that's for sure, Liara thought.

 

However, when Liara saw Lady Evelyn looking much more relaxed and flustered this morning and even wore her uniform this early, something must've happened. 

Quite interesting, this little blonde cockroach is more than it seems in milady's eyes.

 

"Well... If it helps, my sisters and I were there when she carried you all the way from the commoners dormitories to here." (Liara) recollected the memory of yesterday, where milady nearly gave her a heart attack just seeing a noble girl carrying a commoner girl- in her arms might I add!

In a bridal- princess carry- style-!

Analissa's braincell's listened intently when she heard Lady Evelyn CARRIED her- to her dorms?! All by herself?! 

She remembers that she was stuck in the commoner's bathroom so- does that mean?! 

Lady Evelyn actually went to the commoner's dormitory to find her- oh right! 

Drats! She forgot she didn't attend classes today, that's probably what sparked the villainess' interest to look for her. 

After all, Analissa is well aware that the villainess is keeping tabs on her, to make sure she's not doing something like getting close to the crown prince and whatnot.

"Actually we weren't exactly there entirely- we don't know where milady picked you from. We servants are tasked to welcome their masters home and we were surprised when she was carrying you- all soaked and with a fever." (Liara) explained, continuing with a slight hint of sparkle in her eyes that she wanted to know everything as to where and how and what in the world happened that pushed milady to care for Miss Blanchet. 

"So milady, may you give me your side of the story? Anything you can remember will be greatly appreciated. After all I worked hard giving you such a wonderful free meal- a tale is enough of a payment for such~" she tells Analissa who gave a deadpan face and went with an 'ah'.

Ah, this maid is really scary, Analissa thought to herself and her braincells agreed with it.

 

However, maybe talking about it with someone would make some of the missing pieces of the memory come back. So she ought to at least explain her side to her, and she did give her meaning... the Japanese streamer hasn't touched meat ever since Farrah's restaurant!

 

Ah! Analissa forgot that she was supposed to go to work yesterday too! Looks like she'll also have to explain to Farrah why she couldn't go- and a lot of simps- ahem customers will do.

 

"You see... I was erm... locked inside of a bathroom by a couple of girls who didn't like me. They told me I was trying to get the crown prince's attention as well as Lord Ein's but that's not true!" (Analissa) cried out, finally after weeks someone was finally going to listen to her pain of having men chase her all the time.

Liara covered her mouth in shock and anger, who in the world would think it's okay to lock someone up in a bathroom?! She waits for Miss Blanchet to continue her story.

 

"I don't even want anyone's attention! Lord Ein and I are friends- buddies- comrades! And the crown prince... I'm a little afraid." The blonde girl was not sure if it was the slight effect of the light fever she was having- she really managed to pour out every emotion there was. 

"Afraid of what, Miss Blanchet?" (Liara) was truly invested in this girl's life problems and drama now. If there's something she can report back to milady, anything would do. 

When Liara waited for an answer Analissa looked serious- her expression was something she would have never expected that the blonde girl would have a side of, and it made the maid a bit surprised. 

"I..." she starts out, remembering the flashing images of the villainess' dead body on the ground. In a pool of blood, the crown prince repeatedly stabbed animations from the stomach and to her neck. 

It was gory, the sight was definitely not made for people with weak stomachs. The game has received praises of good riddance. Finally one of the hardest bosses is dead and the heroine will finally be with the crown prince.

He's definitely one of the worst love interests ever made.

 

"I'm afraid he's going to hurt Lady Evelyn..." she tells Liara no longer wearing that usual sweet smile. All that was left was a girl’s serious proclamation of genuine fear, the villainess could actually really die.

"And that's the last thing I want to have."

 


Remember, this is no longer a game.

 

Thank you to my patreon!

Platymage

Mis0

Anonymous

Andres Gtz

60