Patreon Special Chapters Promotion!
884 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcome to the special chapters of the Otome Game novel!

Where three of our lovely hosts will explain the world of the famous visual novel [Love Lily Blossom Otome Game] and [Otome Game: I, The Villainess] will be your savior, let’s welcome them!

 

Special Chapter 1: How Otome Game came to be, a short history.

Three lovely braincells of the heroine pose in their own special way in the start.

Normal braincell, who was sassily putting a hand on her waist.

Logical braincell, was adjusting her glasses giving a small shiny effect.

Horny braincell, was trying to purse her lips giving a kiss and her hand was forming the shape of a heart.

This will be uploaded to my patreon! This will not be free, the script novels for special chapters-! Only on patreon! 

You will see the three braincells having fun and teaching you about the world of where they live in, magic, character fun facts and secret lores!

You may see the future scripts once the future webtoon and webcomic art for it is drawn!

See you then and I hope you may continue supporting!

Thank you to my patreon!

Platymage

Mis0

Anonymous

Andres Gtz

Ghostricktower

Asteria Urbanska

If you'd like for more otome game: And see the advance story of our webtoon! Prologue is now available in my patreon! 

17