Chapter 41: Performing for the Villainess (II).
640 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41: Performing for the Villainess (II).

"Miss Blanchet, I'm asking if you can... perform for me today."

That was what the girl said with her somewhat playful tone when she suggested for Miss Analissa Blanchet to perform for her. Every cell in her body was screaming to run, the three braincell-

Well only the two wanted to run, horny braincell wanted to ask for a pole and do her best performing.

...

'Stop! Don't you even dare! We'll lose our dignity if you wear that lingerie!' (Logical Braincell) was holding the wild cell trying to put on seductive clothing and attempting to summon a pole in their brain.

'PERFORM! I WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM! GET ME A POLE! I'LL GIVE THE VILLAINESS A DANCE TO REMEMBER!' (Horny Braincell) was leaping out of the logical braincell's hold trying to escape, she wanted to perform a sultry and sexy pole dance for the villainess.

'I'm too tired for this so I'll watch these two fight with each other. I'm not even sure we know how to dance.' (Normal Braincell) grabs a cup of juice, sipping it before returning back to control the main body of the heroine.

"Ahem, I don't know if I could perform today, milady." (Analissa) replies hesitantly knowing that if she suggests that idea of performing today Farrah would agree in a heartbeat. "You know I'm a bit busy with all the other customers today."


The blond girl motions to the other empty table, the only customers that were left today were a few elderly women and men playing a few card games.

They all seemed to be having fun holding their cards and throwing unneeded ones in the center of the table.

"Hmm... go fish." An elderly woman threw them on the table with four spades.

"Where did... the fish come from?" Her other friend tried squinting his eyes, the spades did indeed look like fish swimming on the card.

"You idiot we're playing blackjack. What do you mean fish?"

Analissa laughs nervously, clearing her throat, noticing that they were playing card games that were similar to her real world.

It fascinated her.

"Um... cough... friends of Farrah's grandmother. I'm often called to refill their cup with juice so-"



The villainess hearing this could not accept. It wasn't too long after she recovered from her cold, leaving only a cough.

"You working after recently getting out of bed, filling up their cups while you cough?"

"Yes but-"


Lady Evelyn Alarie raises a hand before side glancing at her looking serious.

"Come back with me, back to my room to rest if you're not going to perform."

"?!!"



Panic.
Everyone, do not panic.

"Pardon?"

"I said come to my room and rest if you're not going to perform. Clearly you’re not well enough to be left alone at work." (Lady Evelyn) bit her lip as she pleaded, her mind raced on how this was actually crossing a line- but for some reason she just couldn’t help it.


Analissa was confused, so the Villainess was not here for her to interrogate whether she was going to meet up with the crown prince or anything like that?

Lady Evelyn was just actually concerned about her health?

"Milady, I assure you it's been three days since the cold and my coughing is not that bad. I'm not... I don't want to be stuck in a room much, I prefer the outside." (Analissa) assures the villainess knowing that her real reason for coming was just to check up on her.

For some reason that made her really happy.

Lady Evelyn didn't know what to do, she had the right to push the order to go home with her.

"Tweet! Tweet..." (Losimer) mutters and suggests something that might work out for the two.

"You mean... I can try and ask if I can just wait for her to finish work while ordering food?" (Lady Evelyn) leans down to whisper on Losimer who nods.

There would be no problem, and she can escort her back to either her room or the commoner dorms safely.

That would make her heart calm.

"If that is the case I will not bother you with your work…” She stares at the menu wondering what kind of treat she can get while she waits. “Then can I just... place my order?" (Lady Evelyn) folds her menu seeing an orange tart she was eyeing on the menu.


"Of course, cough. Please let me note it down and then send the list to Farrah, I've already given you a menu so just choose anything you might like." (Analissa) sees a little bird head peeking up on the cloak of villainess and tries hiding her smile, holding up the notepad she uses to take orders by her lips.

‘So I was right, the bird does belong to Lady Evelyn… that means she’s the one who gave me the uniform that fitted my size…’ (Analissa) felt grateful that villainess has a soft side, though it does make her wonder why is she being so considerate-?

Lady Evelyn was quick to notice and immediately looked away, her view of the bird was gone but still she needed to make precautions. "Losimer, get your head down before she realizes I brought a bird inside a restaurant."


"So... will they also have something to eat? A bird just like him flew away not too long ago by the window in a rush, wasting a few snacks is no good." (Analissa) shakes her head, looking towards the window where the scarf still nestled and a few berries were left unfinished on a plate.

“Please, may your bird finish what’s left? It would be a shame if the berries went to waste.”

The villainess turns to where the blonde girl looked, seeing the cozy nest she’s built for Losimer made her happy.

"Yes, that would be a shame… though I would need to ask him if he would like to finish another bird’s supper." (Lady Evelyn) sighs having her cover blown, might as well let Losimer eat.

She turns to Losimer who was shaking his tail happily having little swirls of pink flowers around him, it was a good thing he informed his master to see the girl she was most interested with only to gain a few snacks in the end.

“Losimer, would you like what she’s offering?” The villainess asks her pet familiar who obviously nods at the free food.

“Tweet~! Tweet.” (Losimer) feeling comfortable gets out of the villainess’ cloak.

“Are pets around in this establishment?” (Lady Evelyn) looked around to see if anyone else had brought their pet with them just to be safe, many restaurants don’t allow any kind of pets because of hygiene rules.



“I’m sure if they’re cute- and the owner’s cute… I’ll make an exception.” (Analissa) places a finger on her lips and gives Lady Evelyn a wink. “Let’s make this our own little secret.”

Farrah already knew of the bird’s existence but oh well!

“I’m joking, the cook here is soft around animals which is pretty cute.” (Analissa) would even try suggesting to Farrah if they ever had the chance to change the place, she wanted to see if they can make it into a cat café or a dog café.

A bear café did cross her mind, but they wouldn’t be practical and hard to take care of. Not to mention, bears are wild animals that could attack anyone- not unless they’re contracted bear familiars.

Oh to dream…

“Ahem, if your familiar won’t cause any problems then it’ll be okay! Now- can I have your order please?” (Analissa) had her pen and notepad at the ready but for some reason the villainess is not speaking.

“...”

Grip…

Lady Evelyn was gripping onto the menu too tightly, her heart leaping out of her chest- why did she have to go and wink in that silly revealing maid uniform that’s not appropriate for her to wear after just recovering out from a cold!

“Um… your order-?” (Analissa) asks, tilting her head and body. Lady Evelyn almost jumped out of her seat, because in her eyeline sight- the moment the blonde girl leaned over she almost had a heart attack.

She almost saw something she probably shouldn’t have… again.

“Orange tart, thank you! H-Hurry up I’m famished!” (Lady Evelyn) buried herself into the table in respect for Miss Blanchet, while her right hand handed Analissa the menu.

‘This girl will be the death of me…’ she mutters as Analissa took note of the villainess’ orders of an orange tart and strange behavior.

Was she always that jumpy? The villainess is beginning to be expressive too. Maybe she’s not used to being inside a commoner restaurant?

Is that why she’s that flustered?

“Alright… if you’re feeling well Lady Evelyn just tell me and I’ll have some medicine for you.” (Analissa) trailed her eyes into the villainess’ body language, Lady Evelyn was trying so hard keeping her eyes locked on hers but- it seems to be trailing down then going back up.

“I don’t think… what I’m feeling right now requires medicine.” (Lady Evelyn) answered and by that point Analissa understood why she’s been so jumpy.

“Oh… um… I’ll get your order now and get another extra scarf for me to use.” The streamer didn’t want to make the other girl uncomfortable, and possibly anyone else in the restaurant. She had to lower down her head in embarrassment, thinking not again.

“Hopefully Farrah has something for me to work with.”


Analissa left turning her back around, the villainess breathed a sigh of relief but cursed herself for displaying such an elegant display- not once she had thought it was possible to order so foolishly and loudly.

If the other nobles could see her now…

“Farrah! I have another order for you! And do you have another extra scarf I could borrow?” (Analissa) yelled from the counter, Lady Evelyn’s eyes never left her figure. Farrah pops her head and takes the paper with a nod before returning back into the kitchen.

She observes the blonde girl a little, body relaxing when she sees Analissa being in tune with the place. It was like this place was made for her to be the stage.

Analissa carried plates and cups around happily so that this didn’t seem to be like work for her.

“It’s like she’s dancing around table by table.” (Lady Evelyn) grinned, body melting.

She places her chin by the palm of her hand and continues to observe. How dare this girl tell her that she can’t perform, Lady Evelyn happily enjoyed her front row ticket show to the girl doing her best at work.

“Tweet.” Losimer shook his head, pecking the berries as he watched those two. He was getting confused on what this blonde lady was towards his master. “Nom… nom.”

“Ahahaha…” The heroine laughed to herself feeling nervous.

Analissa knew that she was being stared at… but still did her best to ignore the piercing stare of Lady Evelyn and continued on working.

Wipe, wipe…
Sweep, sweep…
Refill, refill…

Clank.

“Here is your orange tart, my cook said it’s on the house milady.” (Analissa) places the marbled plate down onto the table, it was the expensive plate around the house because Farrah insisted that someone with high ranking shouldn’t be served orange tart on the wooden plate.

‘Farrah is so nice… but understandable to give Lady Evelyn the marbled plate. This set looks so expensive… it must be the same plate that’s been served when the crown prince visited before.’ (Analissa) almost freezed at the memory, but thankfully Lady Evelyn’s thanks brought her back to reality.

“Thank you for bringing me my orange tart, Miss Blanchet.” (Lady Evelyn) smiled widely, making the other girl flustered by the sudden attack.

“M-My pleasure…!” (Analissa) had to cross this experience off the bucket list, serving the villainess once already seemed like a dream but now it’s come true.

“Ah…” (Losimer) who was on the side of the window was done eating his berries and decided to lay his fat belly onto his master’s head. “Tweet…”



Flap, flap…

“Oh? Um…” (Analissa) watched the little sparrow bird lay onto the villainess’ head. Losimer cleaned his feathers a bit before deciding to close his eyes to take a little nap. “That’s too cute…”

Analissa couldn’t believe that birds really do land on someone’s head before making it into their little bed.

“What’s cute?” (Lady Evelyn) asks, she was already half finished with the orange tart where she had to admit- she wasn’t expecting much from the commoner establishment.

Yet this level of cooking is rivaled against the trained private chefs of the royal family.

“Your bird, milady. Does he often lay in your head like that?” Her eyes shined and twinkled with curiosity. It almost overwhelmed the noble lady.

“Losimer does whatever he wants, he’s not hurting my head but he’s certainly making it hard for me to eat.” (Lady Evelyn) frowns, reconsidering on taking her bird back inside the cloak but she couldn’t because the blonde girl might be saddened by that action.

"Losimer… it's a pretty name.” (Analissa) reaches a finger out to Losimer’s sleeping head before retreating it back, it’s no good to disturb someone sleeping.


“Tweet… tweet.” (Losimer) shaked his feathers a bit before sleeping, and talking about how many berries would be enough to fit his belly next time he visits this place.



“Goodness, I wonder what he’s saying.” (Analissa) was ever so curious about animals. Adding magical animals into the mix would make her super curious and hyper with questions. “What do you think, milady?”

Lady Evelyn, held the fork in her hand and thought of an idea she could do to have the heroine home by her side. “My familiar… is asking if you were free after work?”

“Eh?” (Analissa)

The three braincells hearing this was like;

‘Eh.’ (Normal braincell)
‘Eh…?’ (Logical braincell)
‘Ehhh?’ (Horny braincell)


Pop!

The sleeping bubble popped from Losimer’s nose, is his master dragging his good name into some personal plan?!


“Tweet?!”


Losimer was demanding for his master to explain, tweeting angrily.

“Tweet! Tweet?! Tweet-” (Losimer)



“Umm… is he really asking me that?”

Somehow Analissa doesn’t feel like that was the bird asking but her instead. The villainess lied because her pride was too high to say what her honest feelings were.

“I mean I am- in an hour. Is that okay?” she just gave up, because the villainess looked like she was about to make fried sparrow bird into dinner.

“Yes that’s alright- I mean Losimer says it’s alright.” (Lady Evelyn) held Losimer’s small beak shut before replying.

“@*&#T@!” (Losimer) was fighting back, he was screaming things telepathically.

All questions why she had to use his name to ask the blonde girl out on a date instead of hers. He’s not even interested in humans!



“Oh! Um maybe don’t hold his beak too hard, milady.” (Analissa) told the villainess worryingly, they’re definitely not getting along.



“Trust me I’m not hurting my familiar, he’s just… really too excited to have you onboard later.” (Lady Evelyn) had little nerves popping out of her neck, not looking too happy.

“Ah- I’ll be looking forward to you both then. Please, let the poor thing go first, Lady Evelyn.” (Analissa) pleaded, feeling bad for the bird.

She wasn’t sure if she was imagining it, but the little one was really close to crying.

Lady Evelyn groaned hearing this but she followed her wishes not bearing to look at the heroine’s sad face, “Fine.”

She let go of the beak and Losimer then stuck to Analissa’s head the whole time.

List of Patrons:

Thank you to my patreon!

Platymage

Mis0

Anonymous

Andres Gtz

Ghostricktower

Asteria Urbanska

Blake Roberts

If you'd like for more otome game: And see the advance story of our webtoon! Prologue is now available in my patreon! 

35