Reincarnated Royal
1.3k 8 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--------------------------------------

Today I am so excited.

Why not

I am Alex, a highschool student, I am currently 16 years old and I love reading novels and watching movies.

I am what people call a model student.

My grades are always high and I am also good at sports and have good friends.

My parents are happy to have a son like me. I am also lucky to have supportive parents like them. I also have a brother and a sister and both of them are University students.

Ever since I was born, I always felt things were easier for me than anyone else, students used to study a lot and still weren't able to score well but I studied less and always scored high.

This was too easy and I always got bored of things easily.

I tried taking sports in middle school but that too was easy for me and that's how I became a model student.

Sigh

I was dying of boredom when I found novels and form then on I became an avid reader of novels.

My favourite genre was eastern fantasy with magic, weaponry and schemes.

I always feel excited reading novels.

Anyways,

First it was just a hobby of mine but soon reading became an addiction to me.

It didn't matter what it was but I just wanted thrill.

I learnt a lot of things in my life though I wont say that I am an expert since it's only been 16 years since I was born.

Today I am especially excited because one of my favourite novels which I read up to date and literally memorized it.

It was going to get new volume, the name of my favourite novel is "Ark of Mages and Lords" and finally it is going to be published and I have been waiting for this day for past few months.

The novel was very diverse and had many different arcs in it and there was no specific protigaonist but each arc had an area where the story revolved in the particular volume.

Particular characters were focused and some characters existed in all the volumes and had something to do so I regarded them as the main people of the novel around whom the story was made.

The novel would have been a fail but the author depicted and guided the novel in such a way that it hooked up the readers and became a popular novel .

There were many characters in the novel whom I liked due to their cunningness and whatnot.

The world was a world where there were kingdoms and empires.

Powerhouses in dark.

Secret organizations

Academy and so more 

oh gosh so exciting!!!

I was on my way to home and was crossing the signal when I realised that in my excitement I didn't see the signal and form the front was a car speeding up towards me.

The driver saw me and panicked and same was I, but my intellectual side knows that I won't survive even if the driver applied breaks because the road was too narrow to shift up.

Sigh, I wanted to read the new volume and see my family once too.....

Nothing can be done now is no use to regret, I should have been careful.

Bam!!

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello! please send an Ambulance fast here an accident has occurred!"

.

.

.

.

WEE-oww-WEE-oww

WEE-oww-WEE-oww

.

.

.

.

"Please get aside! The patient is in critical condition

everyone move side!!"

.

.

.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

.

.

.

"Doctor! Not good, the patient's heartbeat is decreasing!"

"Oh no prepare to give him shock!"

.

.

Buzz Buzz 

.

.

.

.

"Sigh....we tried our best but the patient is no more...."

Said the doctor to a middle aged man and women along with two young adults .

They were Alex's family.

They cried and grieved his death.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------

Alex POV

'Mmm.....where am I? Why is it so dark here and didn't I die....so how can I be conscious....

is this how afterlife is ?

I feel so cramped like I am being compressed 

Ugh it's getting tighter every second here....

Ahh!

.

.

.

"Fuh fuh w-what happened to me? Where am I?"

I can now see my surroundings and I am currently laying on a king sized bed.

I get up and check the room and was amazed by the room.

I was also nervous due to what was happening....but still I was in awe of my surroundings.

The room was very extravagant and had white marble walls which held beautiful paintings and there was an armchair swinging slightly near a big curtained window with a balcony that I was able to see slightly from the gap in between.

There was a table made up of some type of golden material with a whitish substance situated near the bed.

On the side of bed was a luxurious lamp and a mirror made of some black material and near the mirror was a wardrobe of high quality wood or maybe black metal.

The room had a red carpet over the floor spread to every corner with a silver lining at corners.

'How did I get here!? Am i dreaming? 

.

.

 'The feel I am getting surely indicated that I am not dreaming'.

I look towards my hand and my mind went blank for a few seconds.

My hands were smaller than I had earlier and although I wasn't dark skinned but I was still not the fairer one.

But now my hands looked too pale and white like devoid of blood.

I panicked and got off the bed and realised that my height too has gone changes and has become smaller.

'What the hell is happening to me !?'

I hurriedly went to the mirror to check my body and what I see in the mirror sent me to daze for a moment.

In the mirror was a boy who looked no older than 10 but the boy looked extremely charming.

Really Charming!

 I cannot even express his beauty just by words and I am no gay but he looked extremely pleasing to look at and I could stare at him as long as possible.

He had silvery-white hair with a hue of bluish green and dark deep red eyes which were like gens shining in dark.

They were deep looking and ready to suck your soul in them if you stare for a moment.

Small and cherry like lips, a small nose and a thin frame with white eyebrows.

But more important than that I recognised this figure.

Why? Because....

he was a character of the novel I loved so dearly.

His name is Genesis Althan of the Great Althan Family.

The Althan Family is a family of Vampire Royals!

They were the family that existed since the world existed which indicates how old and prestigious this family is.

Not only that but The Vampire Progenitor is the one who started this family!

He was the first and since known the most powerful Vampire to have existed till now!

And I am currently Genesis Althan.

I was shivering in fear and a little bit of excitement.

But mostly fear.

.

.

.

.

After a few minutes i concluded that 

I have already figured out that I have reincarnated before I even recognised myself and it generated flames of excitement in me due to the endless possibilities I could explore and thrill of reincarnation.

I reincarnated and not transmigrated, I am sure of it because I have realised that I just awakened my memories but I was born after I died in my old world and just awakened my memories by a stroke of luck.

But alas, the one I reincarnated as was none other than the infamous Genesis Althan.

Only me who have read the novel several times knows who he is and how many problems will arrive in future.

There are endless death paths I am seeing in front of me.

.

.

.

Hi readers!

I wanted to ask if you want smut (R-18 stuff) in this novel 

There might be incest 

Chose below :

Only opened for 14 days.

You may also comment but do fill the poll.

Also if I missed something comment down I will  edit it

 

Want smut (R-18 stuff) in this novel ?
  • Yes Votes: 45 76.3%
  • No Votes: 14 23.7%
Total voters: 59 · This poll was closed on May 13, 2022 12:15 PM.
31