New Identity
1.5k 20 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door opened and I saw a tall and beautiful young lady enter.

She was 170cm tall at least, she looked gorgeous.

Dark red hair in fringed Bob hairstyle reaching her shoulder smoothly, shining grey eyes that looked intimidating and piercing, a small but sharp nose, white and glossy skin, small lips with a dark shade of red lipgloss

A perfect hourglass figure covered by a black shirtdress and a black leather pencil skirt, dark black stockings covering her thick muscular thighs.

Seeing this woman, my sense of danger tingled dangerously clearly indicating the strength of the lady in front of me is far above my level.

She looked intimidating and was most likely the boss or head of this building.

But why would she come personal here to make deal.....?

'Am i missing something here....?

I feel like I am forgetting something important, but what......I feel like she matches someone I know from the novel but that person couldn't be her as she was first featured in a faraway kingdom from here in the novel.....so it couldn't be her......uhh no use overthinking let's see first'

The lady was looking curiously towards me and after a few moments she spoke.

"Hello, you can call me Claire and I will be handling your request"

She said smiling and her tone was like that of a professional with tons of experience.

"Hello, my name is....."

I need another name, I should be as discreet as possible...as of now...

".....Noah"

"Oh what a nice name sir, but don't you think it will be comfortable if you remove your hood and mask to talk"

.

I was still wearing my mask and robe as I really don't wish to show my appearance to anyone untill I find some solution to it.

"Unfortunately, I don't wish to do so....."

I just left my sentence uncompleted for her to understand.

She seemed to understand as she nodded her headย 

"Alright, if that's how you are comfortable"

Although she said that, I have a bad feeling about her smile.

"So let's get to the main business,, you said you wanted to get a fake ID for yourself right?"

"Yeah, would that be feasible for you guys?"

"Certainly sir, but it will depend what kind of ID would you like?

A commoner...

A noble...

If you wish to get a noble identity it would cost more and it would not be of not this kingdom, so what would you like?"

I should opt a noble identity, even though it will be a bit risky but it will save me a lot of trouble everywhere and might sometime prove useful....

"A noble ID please".

"Okay, it will be done, though the total cost will be 10 White coins"

'Oh man so costly. In this world, a common currency system is adopted in almost all the races, which includes bronze, silver, gold, white and mithil coins.

100 bronze =1 silver and same is for all the coins.....

So this means that I will have to pay 1000 gold coins!

Damn it! A baron family will consider this amount to be expensive enough and they are asking this much money for an ID.

Calm down.....hah.....I need the ID, money can be earned eventually....and it's not like I will be reduced to a beggar losing this much......not after looting the tomb.

I nodded to her and she looked a bit taken aback clearly not expecting me to have agreed, but her expression changed within seconds and I would not have noticed this split change if not for my sharpened sense.

She wore a professional business smile "Excellent! We can start right away, you need to just do some minor things such as your signature etc.."

I nodded and followed her out of the room and we were soon walking is a long corridor made of shining marbles and at the end of the corridor was a green coloured door and as soon as I entered the room, I coul feel dense mana scattered all around the huge room.

At the centre of the room was a huge crystal with shining and reflecting surface.

Claire went ahead and injected some mana in the machine and signalled me to come close.

"Put you hand on the crystal"

I put my hand on the crystal and some of my mana flowed into the crystal......

The crystal glowed for a moment and then dimmed down to its original State.

"Here is your ID card sir"

I was impressed at the speed and took the ID and the ID stated.....

[๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: ๐๐จ๐š๐ก]

[๐๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ง๐ค: ๐๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ง]

[๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž]

[๐€๐ ๐ž: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ]

[๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฆ: ๐‹๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ]

Perfect!ย 

Even though my age is written 10 years old, the children of this age are considered to be matured due to the exposure of mana to brain at birth.

And as for what I am doing so far away from my Kingdom here?

Simple, many noble children often run away home from time to time to enjoy and get relief from strict schedules or maybe just for pleasure....so no one will find it odd .

"Sir, is the ID alright?"

"Yes! It's perfect!"

Mistakingly, I was a bit too enthusiastic and the lady chuckled with a mysterious glint in her eyes..that I didn't notice.

"This ID contains your mana signature and since everybody had different mana signatures, it will help you with the identification".

Although I knew it already but I still nodded nonetheless.

"Well then here's your remaining payment"

I handed her the 5 remaining white coins.

"Well....I should then take my leave...."

As I was leaving....

.

.

-------------

Claire POV

I am Claire and I am just a 19 year old businesswoman.......

........at least on outside.

In reality my identity is a mystery to most.

I am one of the main executive of the famous Merchant Association.

Only a handful of influential people know of my identity in the world.

The Merchant Association is the most wealthy organisation, with connections throughout the empires.

And also one of the major forces in the world.

There are only 5 executives who control the Association and I am one of them.

I am a ruthless being.....

The betrayal and cleverness of people had taught me a lot in my life.

I am naturally not 19 and very much older since as an individual gians strength, the longer he/she can live.

Anyone in my way will be crushed regardless of status.

I am an extremely ambitious person and also very greedy

Currently I am in this small kingdom due to some business with someone.

Although I was not expected to be here but there was something important going on here and I couldn't ignore that.

Even though I am the executive, I still prefer to deal on my own.

I was sitting in my office room in the black market where our branch was located.

Just as I was doing paperwork, an extremely tempting smell came to me.

Just smelling it was making me drool subconsciously.

Snap!ย 

I can back to reality and was shocked at what was happening.

Was someone using mind magic on me!?

I am one of the main executive of one of biggest organization so naturally I have strength and magic far surpassing the so called famous powerhouses.

I could be counted in the top 100 strongest beings in the world.....so what is going on?

The scent was extremely sweet and was spreading in the whole building......these weak fools couldn't smell it as far as I can guess.

But this smell was too much for me to resist even though I have countless mind protection treasures and my own superior physique.

This means that this was not an attack and was something different.

Unable to control my curiosity and hunger....I quickly found that the source was a nearly 10 year old boy with face covered with a magic clothed hood talking to the receptionist.

I quickly made a call and informed that I will be attending that boy....

I don't know why I did this but something inside me tells me to meet with him, interact with him and know every little secret about him.

Just who is he and how is he emitting such a smell to make someone of my level drool with hunger....but this wasn't the normal hunger.

As I entered the room, he was sitting on the sofa and also looking at me.

A tingle went down my body as he stared at me.

Gulp..

Even his eyes were hidden by the hood so I couldn't see him properly at all.

I was just wishing to rip apart all the clothes he was wearing at that moment but I controlled myself.

I asked him to remove his hood but he denied to reveal himself.

Oh god! The scent was just getting stronger every passing second!!

Breath in.....out....in.....out.

Huh could it be....

.....he is not human!

It may be possible.......

that he is son of an Arc Succubus or a Succubus Queen.

But it is not possible as I know she only had daughters, not a son....then who is he ?

Illegitimate son of their Royalty of succubus race?

Only that can explain the string and tempting scent he is emitting.....most likely he even himself don't know about it and is subconsciously emitting it.

This scent is extremely addicting and if a normal person breathed in once....he/she won't be able to live without it anymore.....that's how dangerous this scent is and that's also one of the reasons that many fears the succubus race.

.

.

The thought he might be a charming Vampire never crossed her mind since even though Vampires are charming, they could not affect her to this degree if charm techniques are not their speciality but since succubus is a race that has charm as one of their main weapons, he could be one of them was what she was thinking.

I soon asked him what type of ID he would like and he said a noble one.....

Hmmm......it's suspicious...

It does indeed support my suspicions that he is not a human but I can't be sure.

Unexpectedly he had a lot of money on him which he took from a storage device under his robes which I couldn't see.

A bit shocked he agreed without any protest to bargain.

He must be a noble if he is not from human territory or maybe.

After I made him an identity card....he was very happy and enthusiastic that for a moment I was unable to control myself from seeing his face by ripping his hood off but my control over myself was great so I was in control and soon he was about to leave but I didn't wanted to let him go without knowing anything.....my curiosity was killing me but alas I didn't have any reason.....

"Come back again sir"

I called out to him and said, he stopped and nodded and finally left.

haah...the scent is still there even after he left.

Well it wouldn't matter much to me anyways...haha

I have a lot of work to do and will forget about all of this smell and him without me knowing ha ha.....

Yea...no one can come between my ambition...

Yup......I wouldn't want to get involved unnecessarily in someone else's business.....

ha ha.......

......right?

.

.

Claire was just standing alone in the dark room alone.....and thinking.

.

----------------

Noah POV (MC new name)

After getting my identity, I left the building and walked on streets and occassionally check-in some stuff on the nearby stalls or shops.

I bought some materials and basic books about alchemy since the books I had with me were ancient and I would like to know how much Alchemy has progressed till now.

I also purchased some history books and some books about basic geography of nowadays.

Some books about Races of the world and their current relationship.

I must know about relationship of humans and Vampires currently though it won't affect me much since I have already found a solution on how to hide my appearance and race from everyone.

Yes, the solution to it is a face changing art which can only be used by a warrior.

I remembered it not some time ago that there was this art in novel.

But the twist is that it's no ordinary art since it not only changes your face....you can also use it to change your body structure from inside and even mold your organs to some degree freely.

One of a kind art made by an infamous spy.

This art is currently not known to the world, this art was later found by a mercenary accidentally who then auctioned it off and it was bought by the son of Duke of some faraway kingdom at the auction and later that guy became a master assassin with multiple identities.

He made a huge name for himself in later volumes of novel.

Yeah he could be called one of the protagonists of the novel.

I will be taking that art even before the mercenary found it....since the mercenary was force to reveal the location where he found it due to the greed of that guy to find something more.

And fortunately the location of that art is nearby this kingdom.

After walking and shopping, I left the black market and came back to the surface on the kingdom.

I have many things on me now and now I just need to register in Alchemy Association.

Then I plan to leave this kingdom and go deeper inside the human empire so as to be safe from my so called pursuers.

So I just need to register here and leave.

Hmm, the Kingdom that will be my destination next will be Volet kingdom.

It is a safe place and the kingdom is quite famous both for it's strength and how connected it it.

And there were some protagonists of the novel too so that means that kingdom is a treasure chest for me.

haha

The Alchemy Association there is far better than this one and I can settle in that kingdom and start training.

Yes! All set...

Let's go.....

.

.

.

.

๐™ƒ๐™ž ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ!

I am thinking of making a short academy arc, will try not to be cliche and maybe there he can....... ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜

hahahaha

18