A small ask: Aka. I’m overthinking things (skippable chapter)
1.4k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, making this while I still realize it. 

I can go two ways with this and I'm unsure where to go.

First would be the slower, more slice of life like stories. Ie. "new student" like writing that focuses on the micro day to day things. A day would be a few(or one) chapters and subtle changes would be shown more time.

Second would be faster, skip like and big event based. Ie. "I prefer sleep" like writing, more fitted for adventure then fluff. Days could and likely would go by quickly and more flash would be put on the active characters rather then the world.

 

I know I'm overthinking this, but I often lose intrest when I have no plan. I am happy people enjoy my story so far and I want to be as amiable to those who read, and want to read, this story. I will say I'm biased to SOL, since it fits my writing style (or I think it does) But I am open to suggestions. 

Unrelated thought: I wish I had cash to pay someone to read my thing before I published so it feels right. The recent chapter, though the story elements would have had to appear, didn't feel right to the story, at least to me.

Also, if you guys are wondering, "why so many polls?" easy answer; I'm new at writing a full story and so I use polls to help gauge things, and to interact with my readers while getting feedback. Hope you understand

Yep. Another poll.
  • First Votes: 64 87.7%
  • Second Votes: 9 12.3%
Total voters: 73
15