Progress
8.7k 19 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow, I leveled up from a single masturbation? Either leveling will be really easy from here on out or there’s a hell of a level curve.” Lilith opened her stats menu, looking at the improvement.

Information

Name

Lilith

Age

21

Class

Priestess of Medenta

Combat Level

1 (0%)

Sexual Level

1 (+1) (0 (+3)%)

HP

20/20

SP

15/20 (+5)

MP

5/5 (+5)

Atk

10

Def

10

Mag

10 (+2)

Spd

10

Skills

Records

“Oh, nice. It shows what my stats were last time and how much they’ve changed. I guess increasing Sexual Level doesn’t do much to my physical stats. +5 increase to SP means I get an extra 5 minutes until I reach that sex trance, and it takes one more jack-off to get down to zero. Speaking of jacking off…” Lilith started rubbing her cock again, wondering if a second ejaculation would have similar results. Soon enough, she came once more.

-5 SP.

Sexual Level

2 (3 (+26)%)

“Oh. well, I guess it couldn’t be that easy.” Undeterred, she opened the Skills tab, navigating to her Penis Size skill.

A six-inch penis belonging to a follower of Medenta, and one of their main ways to relieve sexual buildup. Better than before.

Level up? (Yes/No)

“Hmm, do I really want to spend it just getting an extra inch on my penis?” She shrugged. “Eh, everything else is sex stuff too. Might as well.” Pressing the ‘Yes’ button, the panels disappeared, and her gaze went downwards, towards her improving member.

    Her penis began to throb, growing to a full five inches. But the throbs continued, and with every throb, it grew visibly more. After about fifteen seconds, the throbbing ceased, and her penis had been enlarged by an inch. “W-wow. That felt… a lot sexier than I thought it would. I’m going to have to do that more often.” Opening her menus again to check what the next level would be like, she noticed something off.

SP

13/20

“What? It’s barely been a minute! I guess being in arousing situations makes these fill up faster. I guess that’s why it was filling up so fast earlier; I was naked and the wind was arousing me. I’m still naked now, but at least there’s no wind. Anyway, what I was originally checking.”

Penis Size

Type: Penis/Passive

Level: 1

A six-inch penis belonging to a follower of Medenta, and one of their main ways to relieve sexual buildup. Better than before.

A seven-inch penis belonging to a follower of Medenta, and one of their main ways to relieve sexual buildup. Sizeable.

Orgasm removes SP on a percentage basis.

Insufficient SLP. Needed: 1.

Insufficient Penis level. Needed: 3.

“Huh. That’d actually be bad with my current SP. I’d need to be, quick maths, level 16 before that starts paying dividends. And that’s assuming SP increases at a flat rate. Guess I’m not gonna do that for a while now.” Looking out the cave entrance, Lilith noticed that the sun was setting, and night was fast approaching. “Huh. I should probably look at that Records screen before I turn in for the night.”

Records

Climaxes: 2

Threesomes: 0

Foursomes: 0

Fivesomes: 0

Orgies: 0

Handjobs: 0

Titjobs: 0

Blowjobs: 0

Pregnancies caused: 0

Children fathered: 0

Children mothered: 0

Times being pregnant: 0

Acolytes: 0

Sexual partners: 0

“Again with the zeroes. Hm, what’s that ‘acolytes’ thing?” Clicking on it revealed another window.

Apostles

One of your goals as a priestess of Medenta is to convert others to your religion. Doing so using the Proselytize skill shall allow them to share in your power, and empower you in turn.

“Oh yeah, this must be the religion Medenta was talking about. I wonder what this Proselytize skill is.” Opening up the skill store, she scrolled for a few seconds before finding it.

Proselytize

Type: Miscellaneous/Active

Level: 1

Cost: 50% of max MP

Cooldown: 24 hours

By having a willing target who is currently filled with your seed declare their desire to join your religion, you may convert them into an Apostle. This will transform them into a futanari, and you will be able to grant them special abilities.

This will also unlock extra skills.

Insufficient SLP. Needed: 2.

Insufficient Sexual Level. Needed: 10.

Lilith smiled. “Nice. It doesn’t tell me what those additional skills are, but even turning other women into futas would be worth it. Wait a minute, the skill doesn’t specify women. It just has to be willing. I could turn a cute femboy into a futa, make him grow breasts…” Her mind, open to the possibilities this skill would bring, came upon another idea. “It doesn’t even have to be a human! I could make a harem of futanari monster girls!” She resolved to try and get this skill as soon as possible. “And now, let’s clear out these SP before I go to bed for the night.” Using the prospect of a futa monster girl harem as fap material, she began to jack off, fingering her pussy in tandem. Soon, she came for the first time.

-6 SP.

Ignoring the pop-up, she kept going, her shaft still just as hard. After she came the second time, another pop-up came.

-6 SP.

Her cock soft and her mind clear, she noticed something. “It’s reducing by 6 each time now. I guess it scales with penis length, or maybe level? Cool.” Checking her level once more, she pulled up the menu.

Sexual Level

2 (29 (+52)%)

SP

2/25

“Still not a full level. I should probably get some rest for the night. That is, if I can sleep on this rocky floor. I should check if there’s some sort of skill for that tomorrow.” Yawning, Lilith closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

126