Lunchtime
5.4k 6 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How did your training go?”

    “It went alright,” Lilith said, entering the house alongside Kass. “I think I’m really getting the hang of dagger fighting.”

    “I had some trouble during the inter-weapon fights,” Kass sighed. “I’ve only ever used spears before this, so getting used to a sword’s been a little rough. What’s for lunch?”

    “I ended up deciding on some potage,” said Amelia. “There’s also some bread, if you want any.”

    “Nice.”

    After finishing lunch, Kass went off towards the blacksmith’s, leaving Lilith and Amelia alone. 

    Standing up, Amelia motioned towards her room. “Can you help me with something?”

    “What do you need help with?” Lilith asked, following Amelia.

    Amelia sat down on her bed, and took off her dress. “Earlier, I started lactating. I used some magic to suppress it, but the milk’s still been building up, and I think the spell’s going to wear off soon.”

    “Yeah, definitely feels like there’s a lot of milk in there,” Lilith said, gently holding one of Amelia’s breasts. “You know, this might be a weird thing to ask, but…”

    “But what?”

    “Can I drink some of it?” 

    “Well, there’s plenty to spare,” Amelia said, blushing furiously at the thought of Lilith drinking her breast milk. 

    As Lilith delicately put her lips around Amelia’s nipple, Amelia willed away the spell keeping her milk plugged up, and almost instantly felt the pleasure of release. From the nipple Lilith wasn’t sucking from, the milk sprayed out, a fierce and strangely pleasurable sensation. However, from the other side, she felt Lilith’s touch. Lilith’s soft lips caressed her breast, her tongue drawing out all the milk. The combined pleasures caused Amelia to orgasm, the flow of milk speeding up as she came from her dick as well.

    [Milk Quality] has leveled up!

    “So… want to try for a pregnancy again?” Lilith asked, smirking.

    “I’d love to,” Amelia said, spreading her legs.

    Grabbing hold of Amelia’s legs, Lilith began thrusting into her pussy, remembering the first time the two of them had sex. 

The sensation was similar, but this time, she wasn’t in her lust-induced frenzy. She felt every second of it, and she loved it. One thing she felt, however, that was new, was the sensation of Amelia’s own cock swaying back and forth with each thrust, lightly smacking against Lilith’s belly. 

Soon enough, Lilith came, and felt Amelia come at the same time, her cock spraying seed up towards Lilith’s face as her breasts spurted milk in tandem, staining Lilith’s dress she hadn’t taken off. Amelia moaned in pleasure, calling out Lilith’s name. In response, Lilith started to thrust harder, cumming again-again- and again. Eventually, Lilith’s and Amelia’s cocks had both softened, and the two fell into an embrace.

“Do you think we got you pregnant that time?” Lilith asked.

“Let’s check,” Amelia replied, opening her menu.

Information

Name

Amelia

Age

20

Class

Follower of Medenta

Major Enhancement

Brood Mother

Combat Level

1

Sexual Level

9

HP

20/20

SP

0/60

MP

19/25

Atk

10

Def

10

Mag

25

Spd

10

Skills

Records

    “Oh, I leveled up quite a bit,” Amelia said, opening the Records menu.

Records (since becoming Acolyte)

Times being pregnant: 1

The records screen is only going to show relevant information from now on, since it’s hard to keep track of every time they climax.

“We did it!”

    “You’re pregnant?” Lilith asked, looking over at the menu.

    “According to this! I wonder how much the pregnancy’s supposed to be accelerated by?”

    “Not sure. Let me check if I leveled up, too.”

Information

Name

Lilith

Age

21

Class

Priestess of Medenta

Combat Level

6 (71%)

Sexual Level

14 (32%)

HP

45/45

SP

2/90

MP

30/30

Atk

20

Def

14

Mag

36

Spd

19

Skills

Records

“Nice, I leveled up from that,” Lilith said, appraising her information. “Let me see if there’s a way to look at the specifics of any Enhancement.” At that, another menu opened.

Enhancements

-Horse cock

-Brood Mother (1)

-Infinite Cum

Enhancement store

    Guess that Enhancement Store is how I would unlock new enhancements. For now, let’s just check out Brood Mother. Unfortunately, the menu didn’t reveal any new information.

    “No info, unfortunately,” Lilith said, turning back to Amelia. “What other levels did you get? I saw pop-ups for the first two earlier, but did you get two more just now?”

    “Just upgrades to [Fertility] and [Milk Quality]. But, there was something odd on the [Milk Quality] one…”

Milk Quality

Type: Breasts/Passive

Level: 1 (30%)

Your milk tastes good enough to regularly drink. Increases by having your milk consumed.

Level: 2

Your milk tastes good enough to regularly drink, and speeds up healing. Milk stays fresh for 24 hours. Increases by having your milk consumed.

    Looking over the skill, Lilith’s mind lit up with possibilities. “If your milk can help heal injuries at level two, it’ll probably become even more potent as it goes. And if it stays fresh for a while, it could be used as a healing potion! Should we tell Milo about this?”

    “I’m… not sure,” Amelia said. “He knows you have magic, but if we explain that my breast milk is also magical, then we’d have to explain the whole thing, and he might react badly… we got away with just explaining that you have magic, but this might be too much.”

    “Okay,” Lilith said softly. “I’ll trust your judgement. We don’t have to tell him.”

At that moment, Kass entered the room. “Hey, Amelia, Ostenfeld sent me home… early…” his voice trailed off as he saw Amelia naked, Lilith’s dress pulled up, both of them covered in cum and milk, and their dicks both in view.

Oh, fuck.

125