The last evening
3.9k 14 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kass and Lilith walked around the town, the setting sun’s light slowly losing to the growing shadows, they thought of how their lives would be different after tomorrow.

For Lilith, the change wouldn’t be too much; she’d only been in this world for around a week, but Kass was about to have his whole life changed. Ever since Lilith had entered his life, things had changed and progressed at a breakneck pace; the last few days had made him far more powerful than any of his previous training had. On some level, he was still apprehensive, but he trusted Lilith; the apprehension was more about how the village as a whole would react. 

He himself reacted… badly, when he first found out. But then again, neither of them were prepared to have that conversation when it happened. 

“So, Lilith, about after the raid…”

“Yeah?”

“Do you have, like, a plan for what you’re going to do or say to the town?”

“Vaguely. Step one; use magic to make sure the raid goes well. Step two; announce my abilities to the town after proving that I’m on their side and that I can use them to benefit the town. Step three; explain that I can give power to other people, Step four; profit.”

“Profit?”

“Sorry. Expression from my past life.”

“Past life?”

“Oh, yeah. I never explained this to you. I died before Medenta revived me.”

“That- yeah, you never explained that. So, where did you live before… this?”

“Someplace far away that’d take a really long time to explain.”

“That’s fair. So, do you have any skills or spells to convert a lot of people at once? Because otherwise, it’d be a really slow process to convert the whole village into, what’s the word, ‘futanari’, since you can only do two a day.”

“Yeah, good point. I should check a few things like that when we get home.”

 

Soon enough, they arrived at home, the sun just barely above the treeline, and entered to see Amelia cooking the promised stew.

“Ooh, that smells nice,” Lilith said, walking over to take a closer look.

“Thank you,” Amelia smiled. “There’s still a few minutes until it’s ready, so do what you need to.”

“Got it.” Sitting down, Lilith pulled up her menu to see what skills or spells would help with large-scale conversion. And, soon enough, she found what she was looking for.

 

Consecrate

Type: Faith/Special

Level: 1

Allows you to convert a willing (By at least ¾) settlement into a settlement of Futanari. The settlement will level up by increasing Faith and Sexuality. Individual non-acolyte settlement members will not have Menus, Levels, or SP, but will generate Sexual XP for you.

Unlocked when a settlement trusts you.

 

“Oh, this is how that’d work.”

“What skill are you looking at?” Amelia asked, stepping away from the stew to take a peek.

“A skill that would, theoretically, let me convert the entire village into futanari. It does specify that the settlement has to trust me, and that at least ¾ of the village is willing. I’m guessing it doesn’t specify the entire settlement because it’d be too hard to please everyone.”

“Cool. Well, the stew’s just about ready, so if you could get out some bowls, we can start dinner.”

“Sure.”

 

Soon enough, the three were all eating the delicious, meaty stew while sat around the table, when Amelia noticed something.

“Hey, Kass?”

“Yeah?”

“Is it just me, or are your breasts growing in?”

“Wha- no, my [Breasts Size] level is still at zero, they shouldn’t have grown.” Examining his chest area, however, Kass did in fact feel that his chest was no longer flat.

“Well, my [Breasts Size] skill started at Zero, and even then, they were a size bigger than you have now. I guess it must’ve happened during our training, slow enough that we didn’t notice.”

“Wait, they’re going to get bigger?”

“Not by much. So, Amelia’s qualify as around D-cups, that’s two levels, and mine are C-cups at level one. So, yours are going to reach around B-cups.”

“Is this another one of your nonsensical measurements like ml?”

“What’s nonsensical about it? What measurement would you prefer I use?”

“Okay, that’s fair. I’m just not sure what to think about the fact that I’m growing boobs.”

“Understandable. It’s a big change.”

After the three had finished their stew, they all retired to their rooms.

“You know, I have a question,” Amelia said, laying in bed next to Lilith.

“Yeah?”

“Supposedly you’re starting a religion here, but I don’t think you’ve really done anything religious.”

“Well, we do need to keep a semi-low profile for now.”

“Okay, but do you have any plans after now? Any tenets, rituals, similar?”

“That is a very good question.” Opening her menu, Lilith looked for anything that would inform any religious decisions.

 

Commune

Type: Faith/Special

Allows you to commune with Medenta through meditation.

Requirements: Faith level of at least 3. Cost: 1 SLP.

 

Well, I’ve got three Faith points, and two spare SLP, so I might as well.

“I found a skill that’ll let me commune with Medenta. Do you mind if I test it out tonight?”

“Go ahead,” Amelia yawned. “Just make sure you get enough sleep tonight.”

“Sure.” Sitting down cross-legged  on the floor, Lilith closed her eyes, and tried to empty her mind.

<Can you hear me?>

Is that you, Medenta?

<Indeed. I am glad you decided to contact me.>

Yeah. I’ve got some questions I want to ask you.

105