Part 2: Dreams
2.5k 18 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As she woke up, Lilith wondered if her eyes were really open.

Wherever she was, it was dark- she stared up into an endless and unnatural darkness. However, the sight felt… familiar.

 

What happened last night? I remember the golden light, and then… she was drawing a blank. 

If she couldn’t remember the past, she should figure out the present. Looking to her left, she saw more void- with two familiar-looking armchairs set on some invisible surface. Those were from when I first met Medenta. Is this a dream, or am I back there?

“Both, actually.”

Turning towards the source of the voice, what Lilith saw shocked her.

On her right was a large pool. Despite seemingly being within a void, Lilith could only see the surface. Which probably meant it wasn’t a void, but that wasn’t what Lilith was thinking about at the time.

The reason the pool was so shocking was mainly because, instead of water, it was filled with cum. At the edge nearest Lilith, Medenta (Lilith assumed) was bathing in the cum.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re dreaming- but last time we spoke in person, it was a dream as well,” she said, her back still turned to Lilith. “This space doesn’t really exist, it’d take way too much power to do something like that. I just manifest it inside your mind.”

“Huh. Anyway, last night. What happened?”

This night. You’ve only been out for an hour or two.”

“Okay, but why don’t I remember what happened?”

“What’s the last thing you remember?”

“The church shifting. What happened after that?”

“Well, after that you passed out and hit your head on the podium. I was using too much divine power, and you weren’t a strong enough conduit. Amelia and Kass took you upstairs. That bed you’re in is actually real- you’re lying unconscious in it in the real world.”

“Really?” Taking a look down, and she was in fact in a bed- a quite large, soft one. The covers were a deep blue, and the sheet a light pink. It was probably filled with wool or something similar.

“Now then, as much as I enjoy this chat, I did actually contact you for a reason,” Medenta said.

“Is it something important?”

“Oh, yes,” she said. “Very important. I mean, I am a sex goddess now. It wouldn’t make sense for me to stay a virgin.”

Lilith paused, unsure what to say. “You want to fuck me?”

“Or get fucked, or probably both.” Standing up from her cum bath, the goddess turned around, and Lilith saw for the first time how she had transformed from their first meeting.

 

When Lilith had last seen the goddess, she looked nice, sure, but not in a sexy way- more like one of those old, marble statues. While her face looked more or less the same, almost everything else was… more.

Her breasts, formerly, were a bit above average. Now, each one was about the size of her head, perky yet still with a sense of weight to them from how they lightly bobed as Medenta walked towards the bed. 

As above, so below- her hips and rear had expanded to match her chest, giving her walk a sultry sway. Though Lilith hadn’t noticed it at first, she was also just generally bigger- almost eight feet, at a glance.

And, of course, she had a massive cock. Even in proportion to Medenta’s large frame, it was incredibly large- if she was the same height as Lilith, it’d still have been at least a foot and a half long. As she was a good bit taller, her member looked to be about two feet long with balls to match.

Well, this is a dream, right? Maybe I’ll be stretchier, and not get torn in fucking half by the biggest dick I’ve ever seen in my life.

“Don’t worry,” Medenta said, evidently reading Lilith’s thoughts. “In this dreamspace, things are a lot more… malleable.” As she said this, the goddess shrank in stature to something more in line with Lilith’s own height, and her dick shrunk to a comparatively manageable 12 or so inches.

Things shifted, in that way they often do in dreams. One moment, Lilith was underneath the bed’s covers, and the next, she was lying on top of them, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Medenta stood in front of her, their legs touching. Medenta’s dick flopped on top of Lilith's, dwarfing it in length.

Of course, even though it was half its former length, twelve inches was still a lot- going up past Lilith’s belly button. 

“So, this is going into me, huh?”

“Yup. You excited?”

Well, I’m wetter than I think I’ve ever been. I mean, I’ve only had a pussy for a week, but still.

Medenta smirked, then grabbed hold of Lilith’s legs, spreading them as she took a step back. Her dick rubbed against Lilith’s own as it went backwards, then fell into position.

“Here we go.”

As she thrust forward into Lilith’s vagina, shoving her foot-long fuckstick into her worshipper, she understood for the first time the pleasures of sex. Moments after the inner walls of Lilith’s body embraced her cock, the goddess came, releasing a deluge of spunk into her fellow futanari.

As Medenta filled her up, Lilith had her own orgasm, spraying her seed across herself.

“I- can see- why you enjoy this so much,” Medenta panted, already feeling her dick begin to stiffen up again. “Now, let’s have some more fun.”

Medenta drew her hips backwards, dragging her cock almost out of Lilith, before thrusting back in.

As she repeated this motion, Lilith realized something. Is it… going deeper? Indeed, as Lilith’s eyes traced the bulge going up and down her belly, it reached further each time- after a few thrusts, it had already reached six inches past the starting point of her belly button. 

“Dreams, remember?” Medenta smirked as she felt another orgasm building up. “I can make it as long as I want,” she half-moaned. “And I- aaahn- want it pretty long.” 

Lilith felt Medenta explode inside her- the deluge of cum flooding up through her. After momentarily coughing, she felt some of it come out of her mouth.

“Your insides are basically one long tube right now,” Medenta explained. “Which means I can go in one end, and out the other.”

As she explained this, she made her dick grow even longer, pushing up to Lilith’s chest.

Lilith then felt the goddess’s phallus move up her throat, forcing open her mouth. She felt like she should be choking, but she wasn’t. 

She was just really, really horny.

Just as Lilith felt the giant dick’s growth cease, something new happened- Medenta’s body began to grow, returning to its original size- with her dick becoming thicker to keep proportional.

As the goddess grew, Lilith felt her body rise off the bed, soon realizing that she was being lifted by the sheer strength of Medenta’s erection alone.

Hot.

Grabbing onto Lilith’s sides, Medenta began moving her up and down her dick like a human onahole, and soon, came again. As the blast of cum moved through the goddess’s member, Lilith orgasmed in tandem, slipping back into unconsciousness.

 

Welcome back, everyone! It took me a while to build up enough chapters to start releasing them again, but I’m hoping to return to a regular schedule now that the busy part of the year has passed us by. I’m going to start out releasing a chapter bi-weekly, but will probably speed up once the backlog gets big enough. 

 

There’s probably going to be more Medenta sex scenes- they’re a good taste for the stuff our characters can do at higher levels. This scene in particular showed off some high levels of [Penis Size] and [Deformation], as well as [Air Supply]- which has a number of other uses. 

 

As always, I’d love to hear what you though of this chapter in the comments!

53