Chapter 2 Is This A Secret Agency Or What? Cont. 7
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And why would I?"

"For your own interest."

Okay? Vague… Interest? I have no interest… except you!

"And where would that be?"

"You'll soon find out."

She totally working the mysterious vibe.

"I do mind. Don't get me wrong I would definitely follow a woman as gorgeous as you anywhere, being the teenager I am. Which sensible man wouldn't? But I just met you and all and you look shady as hell… besides I was told never follow strangers no matter how beautiful they are. For all I know you want to kidnap me and demand for ransom or harvest my organs. So no thanks."

I said, standing and walking during the last words. I said that! I really said that! I've aways wanted to say that line to a girl, but please don't kill me for saying that. Where did this confidence come from? I'm still terrified saying it, but it just flowed out.

"Nothing you do or say would interest me."

I pocket my hands saying that

"What about answers? You want to know what attacked you, right? The creature on your phone. I can give you the answers you seek."

What…?

My feet halt.

I quarter turn.

"How do you know about that?"

"We know a lot of things. Now, again, would you mind accompanying us?"

I can't let this opportunity pass to find out what it was that happened yesterday. I thought I was going crazy just thinking about it. I thought anyone that heard me would think I was crazy, but this woman knows what it was and said she can give me answers… She doesn't seem to be lying.

I think it's safe to go with her, for now. They could have taken me in with force if they meant any harm but they came with this approach. I know this logic is questionable but it's the only one I got as proof that I'm not crazy. It's the only way to know whatever it was that tried to kill me.

I'm totally getting the vibe of some secret agency from them. Like those sorts of movies which totally has them fighting some secrete wars unbeknownst to normal civilians. Boy wouldn't that be awesome to see? And just maybe…

Being totally honest here, that's not the only reasons why I want to go. My… well, you know… wants me to follow the gorgeous lady… Wait, but how did they know I was there. I never told anyone. And I doubt someone was watching and didn't even try to help or report it.

I face her… and asked:

"How d you know I was the one there that night?"

If they were watching and did nothing they are nothing but sickos and I wouldn't hesitate in sprinting for my life.

"We found your bag. And checking through we found some… stuff, and also got you name from your books. The rest was easy. We just searched using your school's database and found your related information and waited for the perfect time to talk to you—which didn't take long as much as expected."

I see… My bag. Yea, it fell when I knocked into trash bin… My bag!!! But… No no no no no, this pretty lady probably thinks I'm nothing but a pervert—though she's not far from the truth—but what's more embarrassing is someone as beautiful like her know something like that… She's already probably assessed who I am with just the contents of my bag; which had the mags and DVDs I got from Kofu's Eye Candy. That was not a good first impression at all. I feel like my legs would give way at any moment and I would drop to my knees. Finding that about me must have already put her off, not to mention given her a bad first impression.

To make it worse she said it so nonchalant. How low have I been rated in her eyes… I'm so embarrassed.

That said, she said they found me with just my name(?). There so much to fear from this secret agencies. You can't so much as try to go 'under the radar', I believe that what they say. Even with the modern tech out there and ones used by the police it takes much effort to track someone but they can do it so effortlessly.

Remind me to never piss any of those agencies off.

I guess my worries were written on my face because she says:

"You don't have to overthink it. I promise your safety. No harm will come to you, I guarantee that."

That's easy for you to say, you're not the one on the receiving end. The way I see it (and how it happen in the movies) anyone who says that, definitely would do something or will happen.

If I look at it in any way—now that I've completely run all the scenarios with just the little I've heard and how 'good' they are at their job at finding people—I can't turn them down or even try to run away. If they found me what's stopping them from using my family as leverage. I may be overthinking it but who's to say they aren't the ones responsible for the whole creature thing. If so they are not people to trifle with.

"It's your choice. You can reject the offer and we will leave… but know that you will never find out the answers your seek."

Then again I don't have to rack my brains too much in trying to figure out what it was, when they are just going to give me the answers… The cost though…

...…

I had no choice—with the way she stated it—but to follow, narrowly holding back the fear within. We sat in the car and we drove off to God-knows-where.

The car doesn't come off as a limo, it's only a little longer than the normal cars you see. But the interior is different from that norm. I've never seen the interior of a limo—except on TV. It has the two seat in the front, for the driver and front passenger; one directly behind that two, partitioned by a wall—which I'm currently on—facing the another, which  Shimura-san is on. It definitely is a small limo.

Unlike me who's sitting in the middle of the seat, nervous, Shimura-san is sitting by the window on my left, her legs crossed, her right elbow on the windowsill, index pressed to her cheek as the middle and thumb gently hold her chin; her left hand resting on her thigh.

The car slowly gaining speed, moves on the highway taking the road which leads out of town…

But I have to wonder, where are they taking me to? I won't lie I'm freaking scared since I'm not sure what they are going to do to me. I can't shake the restless feeling I'm having right now. Not only am I so scared, I'm nervous since I'm alone in the back with the Shimura-san—who by the way is a total knocker. And what ever I said about her boobs being a disappointment I stand to correct that. Not that she has showed me anything. I just want to clarify, that's all. I LOVE BREAST OF ALL SIZES!! There!

I am trying not to make eye contact whiles casually staring down at the perfectly packaged milkers and still feeling anxious about my predicament. If I am going to die in this situation the least I could get is stare at them. Please don't let her catch on—I pray she doesn't catch on.

"You awfully quiet. You're not going to ask any question?"

I'm so nervous I can't think of anything to say. Besides I'd know what I need to when we get were we're supposed to. That is if I don't end up whacked first.

"I… uh…I…"

Seriously? Well, you can't blame me, the two factors here are really halting my brain from creating any speech.

"Where'd your confidence go…? I thought you'd be trying to hit on me or something."

She teased me? How low have I really fallen in her eyes? And with the look in her eyes I'm sure caught on to me ogling at her twins. Yea, where'd it go? I'm back to being my usual self. I still can't believe I had said that earlier. That was 'in-the-moment' feeling, I guess.

[Don't get me wrong I would definitely follow a woman as gorgeous as you anywhere being the teenager I am, which sensible man wouldn't?]

I have never done anything like that before in my life. I've always been a wuss. I could never stand in front of any girl and say that. But it just slipped out like something natural.

What was even more surprising was the face I was sure I was making. I felt like I was actually grinning when I said that, like some kind of pro, who was good with the ladies.

Something I thought I wouldn't be able to do, I was lost for words. I guess it would be okay to ask where we were going. I doubt they'd answer being a secret agency and all, but there is no harm in getting to know about them, at least I know I might not return home either way, so knowing wouldn't be a loss.

"So who are you guys?"

I think I can totally guess. They are a secret agency which fights monsters, M.I.B. stuff . At first I would have thought it to be nothing more than fantasy and those in the likes but now it wouldn't be a surprise if they really were.

"You're not that smart from what we could gather about you…"

Harsh… I know I'm not that smart, but why'd she have to say it out like that. It hurts my feelings.

1