Chapter 2 Is This A Secret Agency Or What? Cont. 15
163 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 3

SHIIIIIIIIII

Mmmmm…

What's that noise?

I slept almost like a log. It's weird though, I did have the usual nightmare but it didn't seem to bother that much. I felt rather relaxed. Now back to present, I'm still sleepy but guessing the amount of time that has passed it should be morning.

What's that noise though? It sounds like rain, no it sounds close by, like the shower pouring. Why would the shower be on? I could swear I turned it off before going to bed. I don't think I'd sleep walk to turn it on either. In any case I think I should get up and turn it off before they come dump a large bill on me.

… Huh? Why am I so heavy? Sleeping like a log doesn't actually mean I'm a log. And I'm kinda finding it difficult to breath a little. No, I'm not heavy rather feels like something is on me and restricting me from getting up and breathing probably.

Open your eyes…

With a bit of effort I slowly open my eyes… it's blur… but I see a shape over me, a girl-like figure… sleeping on top of me(?). Nah, I'm just seeing stuff. Why would there be a girl on top of me, especially in a place I just came to? But if that's the case why do I have find it a little difficult to breath and what is on me?

… No!! I'm not just imagining things. My sight resolute and I indeed see a girl over me… What, there's a girl, maybe a year younger, sleeping on top of me!!. Okay, no, you can't be serious. This is just another dream. Yea, that's right, it's just a dream.

She's has her head on my chest—by the way I'm only in boxers—and there's something average and soft pressing at me… Huuuuh! I can't believe it her perfectly squishy breasts is pressing on to me. Thank the stars that the wound I had from the ghoul's attack doesn't hurt that much anymore, though it's not healed.

She's cute though, when she's sleeping. It's a shame she's fully clothed. Totally would have loved to feel her naked baggage to my body.

This is no time to be thinking about that. I have to figure out how she got in here and why, fast. I also have to get her off me so I can turn of the shower before I get into trouble, both from her being in here and wasting water—though I'd like to let her stay longer on me—heeeh. I like the feel I'm getting. I can't get into trouble on my first day here.

…I'm starting to feel nervous here. It always been my dream to end up like this and what, I'm nervous. No fair.

[Where did she come from?]

"H-hey, wake up."

She smells nice. I feel like I know that scent somewhere.

"~Mmmm~"

No response. Is she that deep into sleep? How long has she been here to go this deep? When did she sneak in here? Hey come on wake up whoever you are you're making me feel totally uneasy. And I feel something else waking up and I don't think it's the girl.

I try to hoist myself up. She's surprisingly light but I don't want to forcefully wake her up, it will be so if I move so rash.

"W-whoever you are wake up."

Suddenly the patter stops when I hear the squeeze. Is someone in there? Why would someone else be in my room? Vi-san said one room for one person so what gives? And why use my shower? Don't they have their own?

A moment later a girl—probably my age—walks out of the bathroom already dressed up in a light orange crop top and jean shorts with a towel over her head wiping it dry. She has a nice slender figure, fair smooth skin, dark blue long hair and light blue eye color. I can see her navel to her flat stomach all so alluring. In case you're wondering the size of her buns, it's as big as Vi-san's maybe a tad bigger even. I wish I was that top, right now. I'd give her a good squeeze.

The one on me has a short shaggy—and a long cluster in front of her ears—light blue-green colored hair. She's in a camouflage shirt and dark short-pants. Why are they in my room.

The girl standing looks over as hanging the towel over neck. She's probably the same height as me or even a bit taller.

"Oh hey, you're awake."

She said with a smile. I'm getting some weird vibe from this girl. She looks like those who find pleasure in teasing others.

Is it just me or I sense something familiar about them. Like the one over Vi-san. Not the comment I made on her but the aura. So they are like her, ability holders. Obvious, they are only type people like that stay in the dorms. Come to think of it I didn't ask Vi-san what her ability was. I'll ask her when I get the chance.

"~~Yea… H-hey, there.~~"

What's going on in this place? I've only been here a day and this is what I get. This sure is a nice welcoming ceremony.

"How did you get in here?"

"The front door."

"Well, that's obvious but how."

"Doors are kind of my thing."

I'm going to have to double, no triple lock to keep her out. Wait, what am I thinking? Who am I to send away a girl who enters my room.

"Sorry to budge in like this But our baths had a problem so we figured to use the closest place. So here we are."

She said as she walked over to my desk, pulled back the chair and got her leg over it, sits, and rests her hands on the head.

How convenient for them. Why my place though? Couldn't they have gone somewhere else instead? I mean there's got to be a public bath or something like that here. I'm not opposed to them coming n here though, but what if they entered when I was doing the 'business'.

"Sure I guess."

So damn uncomfortable. Awkward. Any longer my stick is definitely going to stand up.

"So you're the new guy. Guess introductions are an in order. It'd be rude to budge in without introducing ourselves."

It's rude to budge in altogether.

"My name is Yasagawa Kaede. And the one sleeping over you is Inyx."

She continued.

"Yea, Nonako Rinji. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you guys but it's not…"

What the hell are you saying? It's a boy's dream like me to have a girl in his room. And there's not one but two and I say that. So pathetic.

~But seriously this surprisingly uncomfortable for me. I've always wished for this but, why do I feel so? Nope I guess it's because the little me is up.

"~~I get the fact that your shower is broken, not that I don't mind but why is she on me?~~"

I can't take this anymore. I'll end up passing out if she stays on me like this. I catch the smile on Yasagawa-san. She's enjoying seeing me like this. She even squints her eyes a little to emphasize that.

"Wake up Inyx… You're making Rinji-Kun uncomfortable."

Inyx? It that a code name or something?

And 'Rinji-Kun'? Are we already at first name calling? Okay well I did do the same to Vi-san so I see no harm, only in my head though.

"~Mmm?~"

Slowly Inyx hoists her body up. She wipes her sleepy eyes doing so. I wish I could have seen through the neck of the shirt with the way she's posed, but it's a close neck. Whyyyy?

"Heey, Good morning."

She's soft spoken, such a cute voice, looking into my eyes. A subtle green color. I could always get lost looking into the eyes of others no matter the color they are just beautiful… and this adds all it needs to, to make this girl over me—I mean Inyx—along with her figure and flawless skin, beautiful.

What a guy wouldn't give to have such beauties in his room. And they are in my room!

"I'm sorry, when I got out of the shower I was still sleepy and you looked so good to snuggle by, so I did."

So cool. I don't mind you doing that again. I felt content with that comment. I totally wish I can show that excitement but Yasagawa-san would just look even more pleased. I feel a bead of sweat on my cheek. She's staring so intently. It's as if she can see into my soul, into my innermost thoughts and she's just exited about that. I'd have to be careful of her.

"You looked quite peaceful when you were sleeping. Are you always like that?"

She's starting to sound like a creep. But you can creep on me all you want. Hey stop that!

"So Rinji-Kun what brings you here?"

Sure you want to know why I joined this place but for the love of anyone one you care about let me get dressed. It's my room you know.

__________________

A/N: Do leave me a review if you're enjoying the beginning so far.

Your insights are deeply appreciated. I'm a noob at this online platforms writing and how to proceed further so please guide me. Thank you. 

So what would you do waking up to an unfamiliar cutie on top of you when you wake up in the morning?
  • First check your pants Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Caress her face Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cop a feel Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be virtues like Rinji Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Scared Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
1