The Immortal Deity Creates Ice Cream
73 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Touya, and Lindsey are now at Silver Moon Inn. Touya is helping a girl named Aeru due to a request from Mika, the owner of Silver Moon Inn.

Aeru runs the coffee shop which is Parent and it is the coffee shop that the four of us have visited previously.

Aeru requested Mika to introduce her to a new dessert menu for her coffee shop which led to Mika requesting Touya and the three of us.

"How about Ice Cream?"

Touya suggests and the rest of them are confused about what Ice Cream was. Touya takes out his smartphone and browsed the internet for the recipe for Vanilla Ice Cream.

I had planned to mock Touya for requesting World God a smartphone instead of a cheat skill or divine weapon instead of his smartphone which is a divine artifact but now Touya is using his smartphone for spreading the culture of another world which is the merchant route.

Not only is Touya walking the harem route and OP route, but he is also walking the merchant route. What a cheat!

I might as well skip time since the process of creating ice cream and Touya flexing his smartphone's usage is boring.

...

"Tasty!"

It appears that all of the girls are pleased with the Vanilla Ice Cream. Well, I don't care that much about the girls since they aren't my type.

I can use my law of ice to turn any liquid into ice cream but I am sure that the gods and immortals that I have defeated will cough out blood after knowing that I use my law of ice to create ice cream instead of freezing the world.

Elsie has just returned from her guild work and she erupts in displeasure after finding out that she missed eating ice cream.

Mika will create another ice cream so Elsie can taste it and the ice cream plagiarizer, Touya Mochizuki, is forced to mix another batch of ice cream ingredients.

"How I wish that there is a hand mixer in this civilization. My arm hurts..."

Touya mutters as he complains about the demise that he has set himself into.

Sigh, I might as well help Touya regarding the ice cream making. I have a lot of qi in my qi sea that is comparable to the total energy of a million universes combined.

Using the law of gravity, I levitated the ice cream mixture and spin the mixture around at Mach 20 for a few seconds. After that, I use the law of ice to turn the mixture into ice cream.

And that is how an Immortal Deity creates ice cream.

"Thank you for the help, elder brother Seref!"

"No problem. I will now meditate so don't disturb me."

I reply to Touya with an expressionless face and an apathetic tone.

I have gone lazy just because I have ascended into Deity Immortal Realm (Universe Realm Peak Stage) which I cannot allow! If I am harsh to my disciples and subordinates, then I must be harsher to myself when it comes to cultivation!

As I thought of that, I proceed to cultivate while Elsie and the rest eats the ice cream in glee as they experience foodgasm due to the ice cream I have created.

My ice cream recipe is not perfect but instead, it is beyond perfect and has transcended the origin of all ice creams and it is the best in the entire universe. After all, I am at Universe Realm.

3