Reincarnation and 5 wishes
993 10 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I think I've been here for hours, if this is how the after life is like than it sucks'

As I was rambling and cursing the darkness. I could see a faint light in the distance so I did what anyone would do...i went towards it..

'What's the worst that could happen? It's not like its the path to hell and that light is the hellfire right?...please don't let this be the light at the end of the tunnel meme..'

After dragging my body or whatever you have in the after life to the light  for hours I arrived and it swallowed me like what are you an oversized plant with a mouth. Anyway after being swallowed I was now in a pure white room. You wanna know how white? It was like starring at the sun hurts your eyes type of white.

I looked around and there was nothing so I did what any person with a brain(not like people have brains in the after life anyways) would do...I waited...
Now you may be wondering what I'm waiting for..Well to answer that...you already know the answer because this whole thing smells like the plot of a reincarnation novel.

So I waited..and waited..and waited for what felt like days and I was honestly getting pretty angry and more importantly bored of waiting.

As I was questioning my entire existence I was disturbed by an even more blinding light in this already bright enough room. And when the light died down I could see someone sitting there on a magnificent chair.

When I was done admiring the chair more than the person sitting there the figure started speaking in the most glorious and at the same time calming voice I have ever heard.

"Sorry to keep you waiting little one but you have to excuse me as I was preparing for this time"

I just absentmindedly nodded as he started speaking.

"As you can probably tell you are about to be reincarnated because you did what you humans would call a redemption arc. By saving the little girl and throwing away your life you have made the ultimate redemption. Does that make sense?"

"Not really??"

"No need to think too much about it little one as you are...well dead. But on to the main topic here, you are going to get reincarnated. And I can grant you 5 wishes that are reasonable enough. Any questions?"

I take some time to think about it and this is the cliche reincarnation plot isn't it. Any who I do have something to ask this rob.

"I want to ask something else first. How is my and Alex's family doing after my death?"

That has been bugging my mind for a long time now and I just had to ask to quench my curiosity.

"You don't have to worry about them. After your death they sued the truck driver after he was captured by the police and the government also paid compensation too because the accident happened where traffic regulations were supposed to be almost perfect."

"And your friend Alex's family is also doing well. He got a job as a professional fighter as his fight had impressed a recruiter watching it. His daughters are now going to school and his wife also got a job as a caretaker so you don't have to worry about them."

"Oh. Ok that's good to hear."

"Now do have any questions about your reincarnation?"

"Can I choose where I get reincarnated?"

"Yes you can choose any world you like. Let it be fiction or parallel universes."

"So I can also choose my so called powers?"

"Yes you can. But it has to have a limit and not too broken as it would tip the balance of the that world off and that won't be good"

"Oh ok then can I make my wishes now?"

"Yes. But I have one more thing to tell you these 5 wishes will be systematic. It will be like this
Wish 1 will be the world you get reincarnated to.
Wish 2 will be the location you get reincarnated to
Wish 3 will be the year
Wish 4 will be the power in that world. Meaning the powers that are already in that world
And lastly wish 5 will be the anything that you want if that wish is within the limit or just past the limit of that world."

"I have a question. Will I keep my memories?"

"Yes you will and also you will keep your gender if that is what you want. And I will make an exception with you and let you choose who you will get reincarnated as fictional or not"

"Oh..thank you I guess..haha."

"Don't mention it. Now then shall we get started?"

"Ok..Let me think about it a little bit"

"Go on. We have all the time in the world here. No need to rush"

"Ok let's see..."

'What world should I choose...Marvel?...nah...DC...nope...lets see the anime options..Bleach...nah...One piece...nope...DxD...no...oh I get it Naruto..not too ridiculous in power level and the world seems fun if you ignore the bloodshed but I already killed a man so I will fit just fine. And Alex's daughters also like the show so it's like tribute to them.'

'I also finished rewatching it so it's good. The plot is good and the characters are also likable except the emo duck butt. And the screeching pink banshee. And naruto himself is fine if he used some other Ninjutsu except the goddamn ras engan and shadow clones.'

"Ok I choose the Naruto World"

"Ok good choice. Now for the location?"

'Hmmm...which village should I choose?..definately not Konoha,Danzo and Sarutobi will be a major pain in the ass...i will also not get much freedom..then there is Kumo which is also a no no with that no brain Raikage...Suna is...there is literally no benifit in suna soooo..Kirigakure!..that way I can save some of the characters I like that didn't deserve to die like Haku and Kimimaro..there is also Tayuya,Karin and Jugo too..Ok then it's decided'

"I choose The Village Hidden in The Mist"

"Ok done. Now the year"

"I choose 5 years before naruto is born so I will be the same age as Haku and Kimimaro"

"Done. Now the power or in this case Kekkei Genkai"

'Hmmm...what should I choose..i can't have the Sharingan because as good as the eye is I don't want the extra trouble of going blind and it's too troublesome..sooo..oh how about Steel Release..it's very rare and not that popular but it has good potential..Ok'

"I choose Steel Release"

"And done. Now for the last wish"

'What do I choose for the last wish..i don't think sayan powers will work because well it's broken as fuck...oh I know a good one'

"I choose Perfect Adaptability"

"You will have to be a little more specific"

"Oh then..it will be perfect adaptability to exercises,fights,chakra control,Ninjutsu,Taijutsu,Fuinjutsu,Senjutsu ,weapon mastery and...basically everything I guess..hehe.."

"Ok then..done..Now for you looks or if you want to change your gender?"

"I won't change my gender..."

'Because that's what simps and degenerates would do..Now for my looks...hmmm...oh I got one...i may regret this but new life new look I guess'

"I choose Jennie from Black Pink"

"Hmm..done. Now get ready to be reincarnated. It will be a bit painful but bear with"

After he said that it was like a sledgehammer got bonked on my head and I lost consciousness right after...

33