The World of Naruto
758 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the village hidden in the mist(Kirigakure), in an orphanage that looks run down and is situated somwhere secluded.

In a particular room, you can see a girl who looks a little over 3 years old. Her jet black hair fluttering in the wind from the broken window that she is looking out of.

Her name is Kuroi Hana...

(nlg this made me think I was writing a discovery channel documentary lol)

_________________________________________

I look out the window from this sorry excuse for a room and think

'Damn, Im really in the Naruto world. And it's already been 3 years too.'

Yep that's right I was born here and not just magically woke up in the body of a child. And I'm happy for that because it gives me extra years of training.

And oh my parents are dead if your wondering. They were ninjas and they died while carrying out a mission in the hidden rock. 

And no I didn't mourn their death. As much as they were my parents in this life, they were rarely home and we didn't get to interact much.

I mean yeah i was sad that they were dead. But you cant really miss people you barely know. That was my relationship with my parents in this world. We were at most like a shop keeper and a customer.

Not a really good explanation but you can just say we were not that close. 

But i kind pity them, barely able to be home with their daughter and always away on missions that could possible be their last.

I don't think that I would be able to that, so they have my respect. Rest in Peace.

Anyways during these 3 years I have not been messing around. At first I was kinda worried that I would not be able to immerse myself in this world and be like a guy watching a movie. But that's when my wish Perfect Adaptability comes in. Now I'm really living in this world and not like a spectator.

Anyways where was I...oh yeah, during these 3 years I have unlocked my chakra and started training my chakra control.

One year ago---------------------------------------------

When I was 2 and a half year old i began training. Not much physically because I'm just a child and those protagonists who begin training really early are not very realistic.

A child's body however chakra my help it develop is still in its growing period and is the most delicate in this period and training at a very early age can stun growth and permanently damage the body.

So I began training by some light running and stretching and did some light exercise for flexibility. After that I began meditating to unlock my chakra.

It took me a day to locate and unlock my chakra as Perfect Adaptability is a cheat. I found a secluded spot in a forest where wild animals are rare and trained there.

At first I did the sticking the leaf in your body exercise. I got the first leaf stuck on my forehead in about 2 hours and from there kept doing it for a total of 5 hours.

After that I went to the orphanage and ate lunch. The orphanage is poor but there are not many children there so we get regular meals.

After lunch I went back to the forest without anyone seeing me and continued training for another 3 hours. At the end of the day I was able to stick leaves almost all over my body.

It's really weird seeing a child who looks only 2 doing exercise but chakra passively makes the people stronger than the people on earth so it's doable.

At night instead of sleeping I tried meditating so that it gives the same effect as sleep while also training my chakra control.

And for what I was training. It's a thing I read in one of my favourite fanfic of Naruto. 

It's coating my hands or whole body with a thin film of chakra. And guess what, it works wonders for chakra control. I always wonder why they never thought of this.

I can only coat 1 finger with chakra right now but Perfect Adaptability makes it easier and easier. But I can't keep doing it for long as I'm still an amature in meditation so I still need sleep.

For the next month or so I kept training my chakra control and it reached what I would assume is chunnin level. I can also coat my whole hand in chakra now. I also tried picking up water with my chakra coated hand and I did. It was really fun throwing pure water with your bare hands or chakra coated hand.

I can also climb trees with my feet now. I still have to concentrate hard to run but it's getting better.

After another month I was able to run and do tricks on trees and walls. I can also walk on water now. Running is still a bit hard but I can definitely do it in a few days.

I also tried a new chakra control exercise I may or may not have stolen from another fanfic. And that exercise is to coat the water I picked up with my chakra coated fist and try to make it like a water balloon, the balloon being pure chakra.

This exercise also worked wonders for my chakra control. I can now coat my whole arm in chakra. 

And by the next week I was able to run and do summersaults on water. And if you are wondering where I practice my water walking...I'm in the village hidden in the mist...there are a lot of river or ponds. 

The one I'm practicing on is not very deep,  in case of accidents. 

After mastering the basics I finally decided to try my Kekkei Genkai. I refrained from doing it till now because I was afraid I would mess up and harm myself.

"whooo...*inhale*....*exhale*...let's do this"

I closed my eyes and meditated. I can now replace sleep with meditation after continuous practice. 

I activated or used my Kekkei Genkai and tried concentrated on my hands and...

Opening my eyes and looking at my hands, I could see my hands covered in what looks like shining and hard looking black metal.

"Whoa...it's like Tetsutetsu's quirk but black. Let's test it out."

I went over to a big boulder and taking a deep breath, punched it.

*Crack*

I could see a deep fist size dent in it and the area around it was cracked. 

After that punching test I tried my whole body with it but couldn't. I guess it has to do with chakra control, if I can cover my whole body with my chakra then I think I would be able to do it with my Kekkei Genkai too....good.

Now that I have a thing to work on I put my hand in my pocket and took out a rusty shuriken. I found this on a river side and it is one of my most precious finds.

Putting the shuriken down I took a good long look at it and imagined it in my mind and after a minute of concentrating, I could see it slowly forming from my hands.

It was exactly like the rusty one but brand new and sharper and firmer. I think it's even better than a normal shuriken.

I then imagined 3 more and they were formed faster than the first one. I took the 4 shuriken and started throwing it at a particular tree.

One out of the four hit the tree. I'm not an Uchiha so I'll have to practice more but Perfect Adaptability will make it way easier.

I then sat down again and imagined a kunai from memory alone and this time because the image was not that clear it took longer but still formed.

I examined it and it was really firm and sharp. I then proceeded to throw it too and it hit the side of the tree. Perfect Adaptability already doing it's work.

I then proceeded to spending the whole day imagining all types of weapons to see what suits my taste and surprisingly it was two weapons that took my interest. 

One was not even a proper weapon. They were a Scythe and a small sized chain. I then decided to connect the chain in the bottom of the scythe. It really looks good.

After that I imagined them disappearing and they all dissolved into what I would assume is chakra and disappeared.

Happy with my progress I cleaned myself and went towards the orphanage..

32