Shadow Games Gone Wild
180 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CWs

Breast expansion
incredibly weird narration
Yugioh


“I summon goblin attack force!” I said, trying my best to sound dramatic as I endlessly played test hands against myself. It was cold, there was nothing to do, so why not kick back and kill time? But alas, on hour two of this it sunk in how actually bored I was as I shuffled my cards for the umpteenth time. Digging through my old cards was a nice distraction from the world, even if I didn’t have anyone to play with. Nostalgia, memories, that damn friend of mine beating me with sonic chick instead of ending the game with his four thousand attack point monsters.

It was fun. As much as the old memories were at least. But now it was the boring dullness of adulthood.

“Would you like to play a game?” something said in my room, which shouldn’t be possible because I live alone.

“Oh no, I’m so bored I’m hallucinating.” I sighed, at least thankful my boredom induced hallucination didn’t sound like Jigsaw. “Sure, why not?” there was silence, as expected when talking to a voice that wasn’t real.

“The game will be played, now make your deck!” it said, seemingly coming from everywhere and nowhere all at once. I shrugged, looked at my boxes and binders of cards and reached for them. Only to find that everything disappeared just as my fingers touched the binder, I keep all my silliest and least viable to win cards in. “Oh no, if you actually look through each card it will take far too long!”

“Don’t fuck with my stuff!” I shouted, not really appreciating whatever this hallucination was doing to me. Everything was different and frankly? I didn’t appreciate it. I liked my crappy room, as crap as it was!

“Oh, don’t worry!” the voice said, cards now manifesting and giving me the feeling, I would never know peace. “you’ll get your crap back, if you win that is!”

“Fine, I’ll win,” I muttered, watching as thousands of cards swirled around me in a nearly impossible to follow pattern. It took a bit, mostly because I wanted to make something good if my sanity was on the line, which it probably was, so I could win and call a professional. Or…

‘Poor foolish mortal, about to pick a gimmick deck.’

‘Good old gimmick decks, no one ever expects gimmicks.’

One immediate lost duel later

“YOU KEPT PLAYING DICE JAR, WHY?”

“Because now the reader will have to look it up to see what it does.” I said, admittedly annoyed I lost, but it’s probably fine, after all, this is a boredom hallucination. Right? “Also, it’s funny.”

“Well enjoy it, mortal, because now your soul is mine!”

“can’t”

“What?”

“Traded it for a chocolate bar.”

“…What?!”

“Listen, I wanted a giant toblerone.”

Silence greeted me as I smiled at the pile of cards that represented my opponent’s side of the field. Now I had a few options, give them a shit eating grin, or not give a shit eating grin.

I gave the voice a shit eating grin.

“No, but, what? Why. You probably didn’t deserve that giant toblerone.”

“Well, that’s where you’re wrong weird hallucination of cards! I did! And now you can’t take my soul!” I boasted, not realizing that something was very annoyed at my shenaniganry.

“Well, no matter, I still won.”

“Yeah, yeah now I’ll just wake up on the floor and get on with my day.” I sighed, wanting this to be over. There was a snap, like someone breaking apart a bunch of spaghetti to specifically anger Italian people. And bam! I was out.

“Fucking mortals trying to make me look bad, well, if you like jokes, maybe this form will suit you better?” the voice said, somehow speaking into my mind. They probably didn’t expect the echo of no thoughts head empty that was ever present in my mental space. There was a tug on my neck, like a scarf or necklace that didn’t fit correctly. “Really? How is there nothing going on?”

There was no response since whatever it was doing to me prevented me from speaking.

“STOP USING NARRATION TO AVOID ME!”

No. anyways.

“Oh no you don’t. I’m the eldritch horror. You don’t get to decide anything!”

Fine, but you owe me huge tits.

“Oh great, you can read ahead now. That’s supposed to be my thing!”

“Fine, it can be your thing.” I said, mentally grinning.

Wait, why did we swap speaking styles? This is confusing!

“You’re the eldritch horror, you figure it out! Now get to changing my body, chop-chop!”

Fine. Okay then, she felt the prick as my power coursed through her veins. Making her body creak as her flesh became metal and plas-

“Really? You can do better than this. Add some flare!”

You’re the one who swapped how this story is being told! If you don’t like it then shut it!

“Woooow, I’m so scared, a cosmic horror that loves card games that can’t throw an insult worth a damn.” The human soul laughed, despite there being nothing in the void that was her mind. “I can still see the narration.” And yet the horror didn’t care. Not at all. The outer entity wasn’t mad. She was mad. The human was the mad one.

“Get dunked on.” The human said, reciting a meme, that showed how doomed this human soul was as her body started to creak. “Oh, wow you’re still going for it?”

If the human would shut up and stop resisting the mind wipe maybe things would get a move on.

“You can’t wipe my mind.”

Why not?

“I have ADHD! I can’t pay attention t brainwashing even if I wanted too!”

DAMN YOUR NEURODIVERSITY! FOILING MY PLANS AGAIN!

“Less salty, more dolly.”

Dolly? You want dolly? Well ill just construct you a dolly so busty you can’t help but be my puppet!

“Mx. I’m plural as fuck. You still have a bunch of separate identities to contend with, so get to the body transformation, move into the headspace, and prepare lube.”

Why lube?

“Cause you are gonna be getting fucked!”

Oh please, how strong could the human mind be?

“You’ll find out.”

I certainly will. Anyways, her body creaked as a plastic sheen overtook her flesh. Her eyes gained a glossy finish, like they were made of glass. Every follicle of hair became a pale silver, lengthening down to the hips that were widening in contrast to her shrinking waist.

“Oh, going the Shaddoll Construct route? Not bad.” The humans brain mused as the cosmic being’s power worked its way through her body. “Oh, can I not be giant? K thx”

Please don’t use internet shortenings

“It’s my weird story and I will do what I want!” This human was defiant and annoying. Maybe the cosmic horror had made a bad call.

“Is your name sherlock? Because no shit.”

Stop being smug.

“no.”

I AM A BEING OF UNFATHOMABLE POWER!

“Lmao no”

Why

“Because you activated my trap card.”

Fuck off. Just. Fine, take your hot doll body. Fucking. Go play with your tits or something, just stop being so annoying!

“No.” she said, now having a more physical presence in the cosmic space representing the abstract view of thought. “Now. Bigger.”

How big?

“Add some flair, make it so big that I’m mistaken for smuggling beach balls!” And the being obliged, just wanting this embarrassing gotcha by a human to end as her breasts breasted boobily into massive breast boobs.

Why are you taking over the writing now?

“BECAUSE BOOBS”

Ah, so even the truest cosmic knowledge is known to some.

“Yes, now. BIGGER.”

Fine, but don’t blame me if you can’t fit in your human domiciles. There was a flash of light as the elegant, all powerful, spatial, and cosmic being allowed the human full control, her body now visibly inhuman.

“Wow, buttering yourself up there much?”

Shut up. Regardless, the benevolent cosmic being would leave her, the body now a hyper exaggerated figure that would make anyone who enjoyed sexual pleasure flush. Her breasts, so large that she could barely see the ground, were squeezed by the metallic hands she now had.

“Nice.”

I WAS ON A ROLL THERE

“And I wanted to make more bad jokes!” she cried out, her hands exploring the artificial body she now commanded. “Not bad. Add about my hair being awesome.”

...No. stories done. I have nothing, I’m going home. Enjoy your porn body now human! Enjoy!

“Thanks, I will.”


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

8