Ch. 28 – Silver Moon
263 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Silver Moon a group of female knights. 

Fia Alkaolno a new member of the Silver Moon joined with the help of her father teaching her the ways of using the long sword. It's a group around 3,000 units strong. Half of the group is people like her who has no special skills or abilities. Within the Silver Moon group there are different levels.

Despite being 27 years old she looked more as she was 20. People in this world are capable of normally living to the age of 120. The truly powerful can live for much longer with the help of mana. After receiving the system she was hopeful at first yet discovered that it didn't provide much aside from making learning things much easier.

Using this Fia was able to exponentially increase her potential as a fighter proving to her father that she could still do it. The years of hard work have paid off when she unexpectedly was accepted as a knight for the Silver Moon. They are a group of prestigious female knights all amazing strong woman who are capable of producing wonderful results.

Male knights join the Golden Sun this goes back to long ago when there used to be two protectors The Solar Luna Twins. A golden hair boy and a silver hair girl these two were a special twin God/Goddess. They sided with the human protecting them as one of the weakest celestial beings they gained their power working together in coordination.

This ritual has then been lost ever since the disappearance of the celestial beings. This left the techniques taught for a powerful aura merge to be lost forgotten in the rivers of time. Ever since then they downgraded and soon increased the members splitting each up into different levels. 

If Fia gained the system when she was born in this world or perhaps when she entered the Royal Academy at first she would surely use it to become the Heroine. Yet, after her 27 years of experience she lost her childish fantasy growing up learning of the dark parts of society. Having her eyes opened she worked hard training for years with her father in the way of the sword taking upon and learning his long sword knowledge.

Her father would be called decent by the truly powerful but still shows how strong he was to be a normal civilian who earned their noble ranking. Nobility is a funny thing in the Kingdom of Everich. It can be given and taken away possibly removing hundreds of years of history. Rarely does a family fall losing their nobility the four Dukes have never lost their powers in the past decades showing how powerful they truly are.

Yet, never in the entire history of the Kingdom has the Royal Family ever changed. Sure the people have changed, but the traits have not. It comes from an ancient contract that all leaders of the Kingdom would have Golden Eyes showing proof of their bloodline and power. Those who voluntarily leave the royal family not wanting to participate in the succession then lose that power of Golden Eyes becoming a normal being.

Yet their royal blood still shows with their eyes giving off a very faint near undetectable silver aura. A mercy given by the Silver Twin to help light these people to their chosen future. 

 

...

Meanwhile, in a mysterious place. A breathtaking view showing the beautiful night sky in this special white marbled building. On the polished marble it reflected movements of the stars. The observatory shone with purple and blue light illuminating in a magical moment. Inside this place the center was a round bed covered by heavy curtains hiding away the physical appearance of the lady inside.

A masked female in dark robes kneeled over on one knee. Placing her right hand in a fist against her heart. "May the moon shine through you." The lady she faced raised her right hand signifying that she received the greeting. "Lady Luna, here is the report of all the new members." She carefully raised her two hands holding the mana crystal that contained all the information.

With a wave of her hand the mana crystal she held flown under the curtains to the lady behind. The masked female was a new scout having finished her training became the personal scout for Lady Luna.

The leader of the Silver Moon, taking a sneaky glimpse she saw a fair lady hidden behind a curtain hiding her appearance. A veil covered her face recalling how she wasn't supposed to look at her, she quickly lowered her head in guilt. Hoping that no one had noticed her actions feeling stressful she remembered how the last girl stared too much at Lady Luna getting fired losing her future.

The room was deafeningly quiet. After a while the lady behind the curtain spoke. You could hear the strain in her voice yet despite being an old lady there was a charm existing there making it soothing to listen to. Like a lovely grandma who would comfort you when you fell over to bandage your knee.

"Take special care and watch over these few girls." The old lady then sent the mana crystal back highlighting the chosen girls that she deemed worthy. Lady Luna the leader of the Silver Knights is blessed with special celestial eyes that the successors have. These eyes are capable of detecting which people are noteworthy people of interest.

On that list Fia Alkaolno's name was highlighted along with a few other girls. During that silent period Lady Luna foresaw each girl's future selecting the brightest of them all. After the masked female left the observatory she looked over in contemplation. "There were many more bright stars than before. But, only the brightest of them is able to take my position."

Closing her eyes she laid down to rest. The magical brightly lit room dimmed. Reading the future is an exhausting task one that uses up your vital health. But, for the future of humanity she would sacrifice as much as she needed to save keep the Kingdom's prosperity. 

12