Verse 2: The Seeking of a Path
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Yando) “ BLEGH! A fucking bat came into my mouth!!”

He then stumbled and crashed like a deer hitting a car, he flung upwards touching the damn ceiling and falling down hitting his nose breaking it and bleeding pools of blood, But eh the other two don't care at all about what they seen just now. He was at the finish line being third, Yukio being second, and Yui being first.

(Yukio) “Hahaha!! Man! Yui how did you do it?”

(Yui) “Heh, you see…that's what the second challenge shall commence in!! This challenge is to see how deep you truly understand your martial art. Since i had won the first challenge i simply think that it is quite logically a chance that i come first.

(Yando) “....What the hell did you just say?”

Yando said in a confused tone, as he comes in staggering and bleeding, but shakes off the pain

(Yui) “........”

(Yui) " Sigh...."

He then sees a dead rat and goes into a serious facial expression, as if he was a teacher talking to 5th graders

"Its simple my martial art….when one understands logic it then can be translated into a martial arts where logical thinking occurs, daily. My martial arts consist of 1,000 steps of how life is seen in a logical manner..."

He then looks around and see a rat feasting on a dead rat, with the same face he looks back at Yukio and Yando

(Yui) "…..When a rat is born inside a dark, dark humid cave. One would be born with the adaptability of being able to traverse in the dark, dark and humid cave. My martial arts is to logically adapt to any situation at hand my friends, i can be in a heated environment, and my martial arts would change and evolve to adapt to that environment using the heat to my advantage and making a new martial art on the DAILY. The logical side of that is simply by changing my body make up physically to be able to adapt, My revern energy is also a big key in it. My ever so growing revern energy adapts to a bestial sense, so that i can have an enhanced thinking, enhanced body structure, enhanced muscles, and enhanced energy releases and intake, like a beast, it would be able to become accustomed to a place its not familiar with. The impact onit causes when i use my revern energy, even in that subject…..im not quite sure as to why my revern energy is as powerful as it is….i-i studied my body as much as i could but i cant come up with a dignified conclusion to answer, i did think it was because its the incredible amount of revern energy our past sect leader gave us, but…..i just dont know…..”

(Yando) “The fuck……i dont know what the hell you said but im next!”

Yando said scratching his getting up to then stand infront of his friends with a proud look on his face.

(Yando) “Ok…my martial a-”

He was then interrupted by

Yukio crunching rocks with his bare toes.

(Yando) “......

*Coughs*

(Yukio)”....

Yui nudged Yukio to notify him that he interrupted Yando, Yukio in a daze replied

(Yukio) ....Huh? O-oh sorry carry on with your explanation…”

(Yando) “....Like I was saying before…my marriage art…my martial art,

Demonic steps to destroy a god

 Is all about dominating foes, and raw strength!!"

He then punches his fist together, now walking back and forth with a wide smile.

(Yando) "To walk down a path of demons and hell fire, lets the user, like me, be able to exert parts of hell, letting me have an unlimited surge of raw strength. The fire like revern energy that burns in my heart, pumps the hell fire energy around in my body, giving my body the ability to shoot fire!!! And uh…have an insatiable urge to destroy…….”

(Yui) “Huh!?! C-can you control it-“

(Yando) “ No, it just happens to be sort of the Martial art I created…..”

(Yukio) “ ….About the uh the fire and hell part-“

(Yando) “ Oh yea….so uh guys when I say this… i mean it…"

He then make a stern look, showing a serious vibe around him

Yui and Yukio looks at each other with curiosity for what Yando is about to say.

(Yando) “So…when I first started making this, it was all about being on the road to being a demon…so I thought why not just…..make a demon and a hell…. And harness it’s infinite power…that’s what I accidentally did…..”

(Yui) “ …….Y-you made a damn DEMON AND HELL!?! H-HOW THOUGH?!? That’s simply impossible….r- right Yukio?”

(Yukio) “..."

Yukio simply smiled as if he was listening to a kid blabber on about sweet little nothings

(Yukio) "Yes…I guess so…”

(Yui) “ Noooo!! Don’t simply accept it!! That’s just Isn’t logical!!! Like how do you "accidentally" create a dam hell anyway!”

(Yukio) “But you never know, can you….”

(Yando) "I uh...i don't know...i just wanted to do something different from what the book was going for so i jusr, thought up of alot of hate, and fire....and well boom..i was in this hot red like bath.."

(Yui) "...."

Yui, giving up on comprehending what Yan

That day, Yui and Yukio, has succumbed to total contentment in the fact that Yando, the stupidest person they know of, is a potential danger to all three of them, might even the world. He now has 2 things hes called, the stupidest, and the most dangerous.

(Yukio) “Ok! My turn!!"

Yukio then gets up and stands infront of Yui and Yando, Yando replacing Yukio's spot.

(Yukio) " My martial art the

The Heavenly steps of 100 to Equilibrium

Is consisted of both a magical and martial art law included, i can control the earth with my revern energy when i do infuse it into my feet, which then flows into the earth making it possible to control it very easily including the other elements, like the air around us, the fire, the water, the light energy that comes from the sun....i hope to see again...

*Coughs*

S-since we are in a cave ill show you  the earth and the air control!!”

He then goes in a open area

(They are still inside a HUGE cave)

And demonstrated how he can, very easily control the earth as if he's molding mud into a pot, in which he did. He then made a stone hut with so much detail that it could be mistaken that a master artisan came and built a stone hut with complete mastery. He then controls the winds making it very cool inside, then goes overboard making it extremely fast moving some of the stagnant large rocks around, but the 3 controlled the situation. As if he was dancing to a tune, he moved his feet and body with large to short motions. Twisting his body to the right while his feet went up, rock following closly after

(Yui) “......H-h-how?? th-Sigh...carry on…”

(Yukio) “....B-back to what i was saying, i developed it into two separate martial art, like i said, the martial art side of it besides the magical one, got laws that go behind it. The martial art has 7 laws i have to follow, if i don't i ultimately do die a horrible tragic dog like death, No! More so a trapped ant against a kid type of death…..”

With a blank, stoic face, both Yui and Yando simply replied

(Yando & Yui) “.........Ok”

(Yukio) “

*Coughs*

So with that, the first law is connected with the second, they go hand and hand. If i ever run out of revern energy, i have 1 month to get it back, ALL of it back, the max i can intake of course. When i do get it all back i don'ti die, meaning if i get all of it back quickly under this specific condition, i wouldn't die since my body would become powerful enough automatically to have such a speedy injection of sorts entering my body. If its not under this condition, then i would die almost a 76% guarantee. Secondly, if i do get all of it back, i have to increase how much i can get back by ⅓ of the amount i had equally and in a time span of 4 years time if i don't get it back plus some....i ultimately will lose myself, that branches off into the Fourth law. The third, I must stay honest with myself or I lose myself-”

(Yando) “What does that mean?”

(Yukio) “I'm getting there…..DAMN!”

Yukio replied with a scrunched up face, with annoyance in his tone

(Yui) “....Ok, ok go on.”

(Yukio) “ The Fourth, is the most dangerous of them all, i have to let out my inner demons as my opposite persona, making "that" come out frequently makes it so that its not violent….if i hold it in for more then 8 months without release at any time, it would grow ever so strongly and could effect my mental state, which uh...lets just say, if it were to happen now, none of us would come out unscathed even in the slightest. This correlates with the Third law since the Third law directly activates my inner demons, but its focus would be solely on destruction of anything it lays eyes on. The Fifth, correlates to the fourth too, I must pursue life and equilibrium in good and bad, if i do not follow any of the laws, my persona eats my very soul making it 10x as strong as i am at that time. To put it simple, if i'm 100x stronger than you, he will be 10x as strong as that, i must keep growing strong to keep that from happening. The 6th and 7th are all in one so it's technically the 6th law… its dont get knocked the fuck out…..” 

(Yui) “ …….."

*Coughs* 

(Yui)” I-ignoring the last one…how is the fourth not the most dangerous?”

(Yukio) " what do you mean ignoring that, if i get knocked out my inner demons-"

Yui then gets up and walks over towards Yukio with his hands behind his back. He goes and stands side by side and whispers "I beg you, if you finish to explain that crazy ass law, even i wouldn't know what to do with you"

Yukio, in a blank face just nodded in agreement. Seeing his response, Yui heads back to the place he was sitting at and acted like nothing ever happend.

(Yui) “Back to my first question, your answer, you know....that one question-"

(Yukio)” OK! Basically if i have any conflictions within myself i have to be certain on my decisions…or the fifth law will come into affect”

(Yui) “O-oooh..seems logical to me…"

Yui then clears his throat. Letting silence come and devour the 3.

(Yukio) “ Y-you sure you don't wanna ask? The first question you had before, the one about my last-?”

(Yui) “No…..

He then looks at him with intent to know what the last law meant

(Yukio) “.......Sigh"

Yukio takes a long pause followed with a long Sigh, he then gets ready to explain what his last law meant

(Yukio) " Because….the fourth isn't controllable as it seems, i have to let it out, at least 5 times a month, i have to be in a closed room, i must give my consciousness up so "that"….can….uh promise you won't be stunned guys…”

(Yui) “Wh-what do you mean not be surprised! What more stupidly good shit can you have at this point!!

(Yando) “I mean, if its not powerful i really don't care for it.”

Yui looks at Yando in disgust,while in a serious face

(Yukio) "H-he helps my revern energy become more….uh like i can control both Harmonized and Chaotic revern energy as a whole, the basis of my martial art…….t-that's it by the way”

Both Yando and Yui looks at each other in amazement to the fact that he can use a magical martial art and a “actual” martial art, adding onto the fact that he cant get revern poisoning. When one gets revern poisoning you are practically circulating a contaminated non-usable energy inside your body, literally breaking down everything you circulate the energy to, mostly your feet and heart in their case. But not Yukio, he can actually use that to his own benefit, the only way you can get revern poison is when you either get anything other than revern energy inside your body, or you simply have a weak constitution, with that being said the body needs to be healthy and strong to intake the potency of revern energy as a whole, the next question is….why are they able t-

(Yui) “OK!! Now the third and final challenge!!”

(Yando) “ Wait i thought there was m-” 

Yui then covered Yando's mouth with his old ass hands 

(Yui) “ No no no my silly and incompetent friend! We shall fight it out!”

(Yukio) “Hehehe oh!

Yukio puts on a serious look, excitement building up inside of him

(Yukio) " I see you all need to remember who it was that fought Jackie, the sailor boy, who was twice as big as all of us here, sadly he couldn't take my punch-!!”

Yukio, was a diligent boy, he made sure to think things through without any repercussions. He thought that he wouldn't have to fight his close friends….but it seems they all have a fire burning for a fight!. He was sent flying with a kick to the nose, breaking it, All thanks to Yando.

(Yukio) “AACK!!”

*Crash!!*

He then goes through rock and dirt for 1 hour. Whilst he is doing that….

(Yando) “Heh…always wanted to do that….!?”

Yui, then try's to sweep Yando off of the ground but Yando had a sturdy build not letting Yui do any damage to him.

(Yui) “Ooh you look like your going to break from just falling down but it looks like that's not the case huh…..well i do have many ways to skin a cat my stupid friend!!”

Yui then jumps back creating distance from Yando, who was still in the same position he was in when he kicked Yukio'

(Yui) 

*In his head*

“I didn't even see him lift his feet when he kicked Yukio…if he didn't trip up during the race then…..no lets not disgrace ourselves here! Now find the logical way of defeating him…..!”

He then remembers a time when he was still practicing, he had gotten stuck in a cave in, with no one to help him…he cried and cried that the thought of death had put him into such a state that no one would survive….until he calmed down….down to the point where time stopped around him, he thought it was his brain thinking time was slower but it wasnt, he threw a rock he found besides him and it was moving so slow, that it was if time stopped completely. He did many tests and concluded that it's indeed moving, but so slow, it SEEMS as though its completely stopped. The range is only 1 yard away from his body but it was enough to figure out what he was going to do about his current situation…he thought of many ways but all led to him trying and ultimately dying…..until he flipped through his book only to find the last part being written out instead of drawn, it saying

“To know one self, thy self must know truth, to know truth one must know the way of life, to walk it, to connect with it, to study and learn until you can no longer! The walk of life is a treacherous one indeed, but all in all its a life that's meant to be walked! For one who follow this walk, The Heavnly Father Yakasha MUST be in thy favor, for eternity and through out time!!”

After reading the passage Yui, came to know his unique reverb energy, having an epiphany and an enlightenment to manipulate time as he see fit. He kicked the boulder above him and while the rubble was falling they landed in his 1 yard field around him, making it stop mid air to the eyes of a regular person, but to him he is seeing them fall in slow motion that's ever so slow.

Recalling his past events. he recites the passage to himself, getting louder the closer he is to the finish of the passage

(Yui)”......To know one self, thy self must know truth, to know truth one must know the way of life, to walk it, to connect with it, to study and learn until you can no longer! The walk of life is a treacherous on indeed, but all in all its a life that's meant to be walked!! For one who follow this walk, The Heavenly Father Yakasha MUST be in thy favor, for eternity and through out time!!”

After Yui said that he then leaped towards Yando who was simply ready for a sneak attack.

(Yui) “Heh….your in my field now Yando!! Now just simply surrender so i can then go to where ever Yukio is and be crowned the strongest…since its simply logical that you would'nt be able t-”

Laughing with a cackle and a smirk, hysterically he held his stomach which tightened from how much he was laughing

(Yando)” Y-you think this will stop me?? STEP 1-3-80-2!!”

As he was walking in a almost absolute zero timed based space, Yui was dumbfounded to see Yando, quite literally summoning demons as he was walking in a almost absolute zero time based space.

(Yando) “Heh..im not done yet!! Its time to get rid of this space and make my own….when i figure out how to….”

(Yui)”.....Stupid ass….”

(Yando) “Oh well until i do ill just destroy this!”

With a lift of a toe he cut through the space of 1 yard and destroying it completely, letting his demon summons to freely move.

(Yui) “....T-that just isn't fair!!! Its not sensible!! Like how!!”

(Yando) “ Heh, its not over yet!!”

He then stomps the ground creating molten rock, which is then sent flying everywhere in the vicinity, the demons then chases after Yui at fast speeds, but Yui, having the upperhand in speed, manages to run away.

(Yui) "Ooh i see, Yando, im not even trying, but it looks like i'll have to get serious too!!”

He then weights his own body to 100,000 pounds, in the air he crashes down on the earth leaving a boom of dirt and molten rock in waves similar to that of the ocean.

(Yui) “ WALK!!”

With his back straight he took a step inside the molten rock, leaving not a scar on his body…

(Yui) “ My next move will be stunning my friend!! The Walk of Time!!”

While it would make sense that a person who thinks is the most dangerous out of everyone he believes is inferior to themselves, but one who don't in the art of battle is most dangerous, since irrationality is at its utmost untraceable, unpredictable, uncertainty as its difficult. Yui with his weight increased, having a major effect to his speed slowing him down, But because his heart is pump extremely fast, it would then give him more blood flowing, which then gives him more adrenaline and speed.

He's basically high on adrenaline at the moment....

(Yui) “ Hahaha!! “

He then fly's through the demons as if there insects meant to be killed. Glides over the magma as if it was a skating ring and jumped up with his arms behind his back. While in the air the demons went in for the kill, only to have there own heads pop off of there neck like a wine quark. Yui then do a backflip in the air crashing down on the ground, creating another shock-wave, he goes and leaps on the walls and front-flips, dodging the demons attacks. Smirking, he twists his body fast enough to have his legs act like that of a helicopter, killing 3 demons in one sitting.

(Yando) “ Whaaaa…… your really giving it your all huh Yui….”

(Yui) “

*While in the air killing demons with kicks and kneeing*

That i am Yando!! Now show me your summoning of h-”

Right then and there heat of well over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit rose instantly and a hell like surface came to be, strengthening the remaining demons to a newer level, making Yui focus on them while Yando, speeds through the cave, to only go behind Yui kicking him in the air.

(Yui) “Ugh!….h-how!! W-when did-”

As Yui was falling Yando grabbed him by the feet and slammed him into the ground creating a boom in the entire area. Yando then pressurized air while he was in the sky and jumped down to Yui at speeds well over mach 1.

(Yui) “ You think you'd get down here in time?! Walk of the 1000!! HAAAAAA!!!”

He formed his Revern energy in a sphere following his other move which allowed him to stop time in 1 yard all around him, and blasted the sphere of, which is in radius of 1 yard and in height by 1 yard, to Yando while he was coming down onto Yui.

(Yui) " Never said i could shoot it at will did i?!? Oops! Have fun being in the air my dear friend~"

Yui said with a smirk and a hysterical laugh

(Yando) “Heh…. Step of the demonic path of destruction!!”

0