Chapter 1. To the New World 1
83 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  When I opened my eyes I saw unfamiliar ceiling. Have I been kidnapped?, I thought. Surely not, I remember going to sleep in my own room yesterday, if ever there was break-in I would've woken up, wouldn't I? As I pondered all these and more questions in my mind I heard a sound of someone walking towards door.

    The door opened with a grace you wouldn't believe it would have, As I observed the door opening, A person, whom seemed to have passed middle age but not old, opened the door while wearing cosplay buttler suit. 

"Young master, Ah you've woken up." said the cosplay buttler while looking at me intently. I asked irritatingly "Who are you? Why am I here?" The butler replied "Young master, Is this one of your pranks? Don't you remember falling of horse to not go with Redmond family's Army to the front lines?". 

    Clearly butler is looking down on me for something I did previously; but what was important to me was to figure out the situation I was in. Obviously I was not on Earth, it was evident from the fact that I was lot younger looking currently than I was at home. Now I looked like I was 15, my face was clearly different and I now have slightly pointed ears. I was in some fantasy world that I read so much about in web novels. I seem to have reincarnated in fairly wealthy family as it had servants and I must be in relatively high up the ladder to butler to personally come to my room. Whatever the case I hope I reincarnated in a family that would allow me to have leisurely life in this world. For this reason I have to know full situation around my family and the country I am in. Let's see this butler is fully hostile to me or I can learn something from him. 

    "Ah, would you like to answer all of my questions anyway even if it meant it caused some inconvenience to you? If you have any request that I could full fill, given it could be done in short time, I could give it a thought?" thus I asked the butler. While this would be considered extremely arrogant in my previous life, I didn't get the feeling of previous owner of my body was particularly modest. So, if I acted humbly there was a chance that they would suspect me." You're second born son of Dewitt Redmond, Winfred. You're in the Redmond Castle. Redmond Castle is in Braecia Kingdom. I can tell all the information I know to the young master. All I ask in return is that young master must diligently study for entrance exam of Gisleburtus University. " replied the butler. 

Although studying for entrance exam is tough, I probably need to pass it in order to have good treatment from the Redmond family." I accept." I said to the butler. Butler did seem a little surprised but it didn't matter now. If I can get all the information I want then it'll be worth the price. 

The Butler said to me, "As you wish Young master, but please eat the breakfast before I explain what happened when you were in coma." 

2